Suggested paint color: Victory Blue PPG1165-7, PPG Paints. At artist Ahn Duong’s Hamptons cottage, the kitchen features a gabled ceiling. Via Home Stories A to Z, Next up, I love the crisp white trim, soft coloured metal roof, and craftsman lines of this home via Magnolia Market…, This next one is pretty much a dream; I mean, it’s literally ON a lake… but aside from that, I love the deep rich blue colour and how it mixes so beautifully with woodland cedar shingles and crisp white trim. Choosing the paint for your house exterior can be a tough decision. Via Houzz, Sweet little dusky dark blue bungalow looks amazing with a red front door; and those green hydrangeas?!? The cedar shingles are a nice contrast, aren’t they? It's no wonder the duo is so popular around the world: When blue, calm and soothing, and white, clean and simple, are put together, you get the ultimate serene, tranquil space. The color you select combines with the architectural style of your house to make the best (or worst) first impression. Can’t wait to see what you end up choosing. Hi Sandra – we live on the West Coast so it is very foggy and grey here much of the year. When I was a little girl, I begged my parents to paint the outside of our house pink. It’s such a warm welcoming tone of blue! Explore the beautiful exterior home photo gallery and find out exactly why Houzz is the best experience for home renovation and design. We don’t really live in a traditional neighbourhood – there are only a couple of houses around us. Now to decide what to do… today I’m sharing some beautiful exteriors that are inspiring me! Apartment/Condo (372) Duplex (440) House (33894) Tiny House (39) Townhouse (689) Refine by: Budget $ (791) $$ (6573) $$$ (14241) $$$$ (7462) Sort by: Popular Today. I looked through all the pictures and went right back to the first one! Now I need to check out your blog to see if you’ve made the change at your own house. Find inspiration for your own space in these 30 stunning rooms . The lighter blue tickled my fancy and I’ve always liked Dutch colonials. More. That being said, the 2 blues following your pic of your own home are very beauty and pretty. Pretty much my dream, right here. Discover how white works well (or not) with other exterior colors and grab a dose of design inspirations and ideas for your own home. I would definitely consider this colour; I think it would feel equally pretty and fresh in our lakeside location as it does on this city street… Found via Pinterest  (but let me know if you know the original source!). What, Fall means the arrival of some major food favourit, One of the most common questions that I get asked, the BEFORE pictures of our exterior of our house and yard. Clean, glass, white, modern, flat roofs, metal beams - bgustin, Rustic and modern design elements complement one another in this 2,480 sq. VIA "Americans have a love affair with blue and white" reported Krissa Rossbund, Senior Style Editor of Traditional Homes Maga... Business, Bedding, & Butlering | Young House Love, A wood exterior and L-shaped front porch welcome you to this lovely country home.An air-lock entry helps keep out the cold and minimizes clutter.You'll love the open feel of this floor plan. For my own exterior color, I love the color combo in the 3rd photo (Style at Home) down in your post. Sue P. Reply. Those planters and the deck! Decorator Marie-Anne Oudejans’s suite in India’s hotel Narain Niwas Palace features a master bedroom painted in blue and white by Vikas Soni, who also painted the portraits. Painted in a Benjamin Moore blue, the card room in designer Alessandra Branca’s Bahamas vacation home includes photographs by Tema Stauffer (left) and Jonathan Lewis and a table by Jayson Home. Sage Green + Cream + Yellow Credit: David Tsay. Paint: Behr's Pencil Point (siding), Chocolate Froth (pale trim), Slate Gray (porch floor and ceiling), and Charcoal Black (dark trim). See more ideas about House colors, House exterior, Exterior house colors. Oct 17, 2018 - Explore Deb Gearhart's board "Navy blue houses" on Pinterest. By Oakley Home Builders. COPYRIGHT ©2007 THE CONDÉ NAST PUBLICATIONS. The first red we chose for our door looked black in the porch recess. Visit our gallery to be even more inspired with creative ideas to transform your home. The collection of houses you put together gives us more ideas. That first house has such stunning architecture! The soffit lighting accents each gable perfectly and creates the perfect farmhouse.This is how I always pictured it - webuser_141250206, Example of a mid-sized country white one-story wood house exterior design in San Francisco with a metal roofStone siding similar to our fireplace bricks - elizrauch48, Farmhouse white two-story wood house exterior idea in Charleston with a metal roof and a white roofMust have a porch where we can sit and enjoy - webuser_220956650, Ryan Gamma PhotographyExample of a large minimalist white two-story exterior home design in Tampavery nice. with the aqua door. Blue (3) Brown (50) Gray (189) Red (27) White (47) Building Type. Decorators Michael Coorengel and Jean-Pierre Calvagrac created contrast in the dining room of their Paris apartment. what do you say? Blue and white is one color pairing never goes out of style. Learn more. Notify me of follow-up comments via e-mail. 1. I know, I love that one so much. The crisp white porch columns really add a nice contrast as well…Via BHG, Once again, white trim for the win. Blue and white is a classic combination for Americana and nautical-look homes. Popular Today; Latest Activity; All Time Popular; Newly Featured; 1 - 18 of 66,283 photos. In the family room of a Chicago duplex designed by Michael S. Smith, an Italian mirror and a Hiroshi Sugimoto photograph are displayed on walls sheathed in a John Robshaw fabric; the ceiling fixture is by Mathieu Lustrerie, and the sectional sofa, in a Jasper silk mohair, is by Jonas. Hi..I loved the sort of acqamarine green..a very beachy color..which I love accenting with..good luck! The English garden feel of the front yard is so pretty… and, really, I could picture a body of water behind it, couldn’t you? Love all these homes….dreamy! I love shingle exteriors; and this colour is so unique. Your email address will not be published. Love the aqua blues with charcoal just can’t decide where to put what color In this Sig Bergamin–designed São Paulo home, artist Nathalie Morhange hand-painted the walls of the master suite. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. In the dining room of designer Friederike Kemp Biggs’s New York City penthouse, chinoiserie paper by Gracie echoes the Lee Jofa damask toile on the wing chair. The walls feature trompe l’oeil decoration by Bob Christian and an array of Staffordshire plates and platters. The living room walls and ceiling are covered in a China Seas fabric, with curtains to match. Inside a historic Brooklyn brownstone reimagined by Nick Olsen, two of the homeowners’ children share a room lined with a Sandberg wallpaper from Stark; the Fine Arts Furniture trundle beds are dressed with RH bedding. Via Azek, This beautiful lush dark blue exterior Via JK And Sons sings against the dark wooden doors and touches of brick. It fits well in with neighboring homes which is another thing to consider. Keep It Clean in the Kitchen with White Cabinets, Break Up the Blue and White with Bold Art, Choose Coordinating Wallpaper and Fabrics, Create a Serene Space with Soft Shades of Blue, vacation house at the Lyford Cay club in the Bahamas, this elegant retreat on the island of Spetses, the late Bunny Mellon’s Manhattan residence, Alexa Hampton’s New York City family home, Madeline Stuart–designed home in Los Angeles.