Put the last draw in the A, B and C positions. Thank you destinycreation! A B C is the Donut Hole. 15 replies. PICK 3 WORLD'S TIC TAC TOE WORKOUT WINS EVERYWHERE (AWESOME) 2018 - Duration: 2:29. Get Your Due Pick 3 Filters Here. Does anyone have a TTT FORMULA to create the TTT Matrix Box for the. Here is a variation of the TTT format that I've developed. Use LOTTO MATH throughout when filling in these boxes. I'll give those a try in IL. CHECK OUT THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL. Thank you to Win D for sharing this information. All rights reserved. This is very HELPFUL. Ex:   Tn even tonight 3085, A                                3456               3210, B                 =           3047       or    3029, C                            2588              4188, D                         1095              5675, Now you can put them together, and play the four middle #s, destinycreation, I've use the Classic  TTT and it works great for TN and KY. If something isn't working properly, our automated Browser Test page can quickly identify common problems. Search the news, forums, blogs, and even your private messages at our Search page. Even if the hit is there in the TTT workout it is usually not touching all 3 numbers. Page 1 of 2: Print E-mail Link: destinycreation. ... Tic Tac Toe Workout Click here to access! Pick 3 World 2,652 views. If you haven't already, check out the About Us page that explains the main features of our site. Take the 2nd  line and write it beside the first line. We try to include instructions on each page. +5   +5   +5   [Add +5 to each Digit - Creates Mirror Numbers], -1      -1     -1  [Subtract -1 from each digit], +5    +5   +5   [Add + 5 to each digit - Creates Mirror Numbers], -2      -2    -2   [ Subtract -2 from each digit]. STACK  each box on top of each other : In choosing your Combinations to play, the digits have to TOUCH. Refer to Win D's  2004 " TTT Touch Patterns" thread for all 48 Combinations that you could play. Use the following digit sequence to fill letters 'D' through 'I' on your TTT. Last post 10 years ago by destinycreation. We offer FREE Online Lottery Numbers, Lottery and Lotto Forecasts for every Lottery State and Country, Free Monthly Newsletter and the best Lottery Prediction Software available. FUNNY LOTTERY T-SHIRTS. might check out this url might find what your looking for, if you wanted to look at them   http://webpages.charter.net/mickiesg/Zips/, i been looking for something that would work for me been having most luck with dsum w/o, dsum workout https://www.lotterypost.com/topic/135113. For those of you who play Pick 3 by TTT, which TTT Formula has proven to work the BEST for you ? Thanks for your input ekem6078. Don't know if it helps but it mixes it up pretty well for the TTT combos. It's not a +plus/-minus system. Topic closed. You will be entering your digits in alphabetical order. These are the VARIOUS TTT Formulas that I discovered searching back through the SYSTEMS FORUM. Finally, the Contact Us page has an incredible wealth of self-help material that answers 95% of the questions we are asked. Here is an adaptation using lottolaughs 'blast from the past' input and my last digit placement.. Thank you to Win D for sharing this information. Log In. Pick 3 Tic Tac Dough™ admin Lottery Tools This content is for Pick 3 World Diamond Membership- Lifetime Access and Pick 3 World Platinum Membership-12 months $2.00 members only. Link for Touch Patterns:  https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/91750. You last visited November 13, 2020, 9:17 am. AMY's Favorite Tic-Tac-Toe Click here to access! We always welcome feedback and suggestions. Last post 10 years ago by destinycreation. use 423, (A+1) = 5          A = 4       (C + 3) = 6, (A + 2)=6   (B + 3)=5            B  =   2, I use pretty much the same as Pick 3. HELPFUL. Does anyone have any other TTT Formulas to Add to this Collection ??? NICOLE's Favorite Tic-Tac-Toe Workout Click here to access! WheelWorld.net - Wheel World: Wheels for all Lotteries. Pick 3 by State Click here to access! Topic closed. I've chosen to eliminate digit '7'. destinycration. Which TTT Formula has proven to work the BEST for you in your own state ??? which TTT Formula has proven to work the BEST for you ? I don't know who the author is. Also, please take a few moments and review the rules for posting at Lottery Post. [Add +5 to each Digit - Creates Mirror Numbers], [Add + 5 to each digit - Creates Mirror Numbers]. First, eliminate one digit from play. I have'nt tried the others, but I'll give them a try too. Do not repeat your last draw digits and don't use the digit you have eliminated. Any time you see a gray-underlined link, you can click the link to see a popup menu of options. I've also used the sister number to the last number drawn, and put it in a Classic TTT and got really good results. Lotto Laughs: "Blast from the Past" thread (Originally posted by Lucky): Add and Subtract this Formula to the last number drawn to get your new TTT Box. Am working with variations of this now and needed some creative input. Note the position of letters in the following TTT. Don't know if it helps but it mixes it up pretty well for the TTT combos. Thanks. This page was generated in 0.0775 seconds.Copyright © 1999-2020 Speednet Group. 15 replies. If I come up with something I'll add it here. I use the longest out, but you can use whatever digit you think won't be drawn. Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit: 2012 Lottery Results Almanac, USA Edition, http://webpages.charter.net/mickiesg/Zips/, Combinations Analysis for Pick 3 and Pick 4, Positional Wheels for Pick 3, Pick 4, and Quinto, Convert Words and Phrases to Lottery Numbers. Pick 3 Tic Tac Toe Formulas - Which Works Best for you . A  +1  +1                   A       -1   -1               +1    +1   +1, +1  B  +1      OR         -1      B    -1       OR     A       B      C, +1 +1   C                    -1     -1    C                  -1     -1    - 1, (a-1)   (b -1)    (c -1)           [Subtract 1 from each position], A            B          C                [last number drawn], (a +1)  (b +1)  (c +1)        [Add 1 to each position]. The next place to seek help is our dedicated Help forum that contains detailed assistance for frequently requested topics. Log In Register. Pick 3 Number Trap™ Pick 3 Worlds FREE Tic Tac Toe Workout . Post navigation. So,  D = 0,  E = 3,      F = 9,  G = 2,  H = 5,  I = 8 Here is the completed TTT: I didn't see Hotmama's TTT With A Twist unless I overlooked it. About Us • Site Map • Membership Features • Advertising Opportunities • DMCA • Change Log • Rules • Privacy • Linking to Lottery Post, Index of Feeds • Lottery News • Event Calendar • Latest Forum Posts • Web Site Change Log. Pick 3 Tic Tac Toe Formulas - Which Works Best for you ? Check for help content on the page that's giving you trouble. Take the Top Line from LEFT to RIGHT and write it Straight down. I'll use last draw '146' as an example. Both Boxes produce 27 combos to play, see which Box works best for your state. This is called the DNA System. thank's for this post you saved me alots of searching! In doing a Search back through the Lottery SYSTEMS FORUM, I discovered that there are Several Different Tic Tac Toe (TTT) formulas that are used for creating the TTT Matrix. I don't understand you can you give me a ex. Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8). 2:29. Thread Starter. This content is for Pick 3 World Diamond Membership- Lifetime Access and Pick 3 World Platinum Membership-12 months $2.00 members only. I put my last draw in a different position.