Why pay more for wireless speakers & multiroom? Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 September 2020. If not be content that you've bough a decent telly for the price. I replaced it with this Philips TV and I am over the the moon in terms of picture quality and sound. The picture quality is excellent, we run looped video, the colours are vibrant and the backlight is superb. Throw in an optical connection for a soundbar/base plus headphone socket and you've everything you need from your new TV.

For a more immersive picture, switch on to the Philips 58PUS7805. The sound quality for a flat-screen TV is also so very high in quality the Dolby technology we is easily heard however I do buy pass this through a sound system, easy setup connectivity very good and also very easy to connect to to my network and set up parental controls which in my household is a handy bonus,thank you Phillips and very much thank you to richer sounds for providing me with such a great purchase. See all details for Philips Ambilight 58PUS7805/12 58-Inch LED TV (4K UHD, P5 Perfect... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The only annoying thing however is when you do have to change the settings for the picture, they don't seem to save when you switch it off by the wall... Also there is no reference demo to see as you adjust, which means you have to tweak and then load up Netflix or whatever you want to see the change. Screen Size (measured diagonally in inches), Love the ambilight feature & the sound is amazing. It reduces the perceived brightness of then display rather reducing eye fatigue while also making the scene feel more expansive due to the colour of the video frame being reproduced. Please see checkout for further details. We offer 6 month interest free options. For purchases over £500, pay a 10% deposit now and the balance in 6 months. The ambient light function really adds to the viewing experience. Claim 10 COMPLIMENTARY UHD movie rentals on Rakuten TV when you buy this TV, via redemption. I want to wall mount my TV; what do I need? Thanks. Up on wall with universal wall bracket and got the UHD working no problem. I bought this last week it’s a nice tv the ambient lights are a great feature, Good customer service, knowledgeable and helpful, will go the extra mile to satisfy the customer, great tv. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. This means that one foot was wobbly. This TV is amazing.. not sure why the other reviewers are giving a 1 star? Given that a lot of TVs nowadays have at least 2 things attached to them this seems more awkward than necessary. Dolby Vision also adjusts the picture to take full advantage of each display's characteristics and presents an optimized picture for each scene in specially mastered content.

Dolby Atmos compatible sound
With Dolby Atmos decoding, this Philips 58 inch TV has the potential to deliver a more immersive sound with a truly cinematic feel. Enjoy the deepest blacks and the brightest whites, the most vivid, brilliant colours and natural, lifelike skin tones. This is the best bias lighting I've found and in a TV at this price it's well worth it. Disappointed. Backpanel uniformity is also good. With HDR10+ each scene is optimised, meaning the maximum amount of detail is shown – even in the brightest or darkest moments. ATTENTION DO NOT BUY! We’ll beat any genuine advertised price, even from the web & give you up to £100! Prices valid in store (all including VAT) until close of business on . Ambilight is a really nice touch and after using really adds to the viewing experience. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Spread your viewing a little more and get the Ambient advantage! For a ‘beyond the screen’ viewing experience, the Ambilight-equipped Philips 58PUS7805 draws you in to the heart of the action. It also means that we couldn't just control the TV with the Sky Q remote entirely. That said, in general I've very pleased. Stocks vary on this model, so we give priority to customers who have gone out of their way to make a special journey to us, by only making it available in store. The built in bias lighting ie Ambilight is excellent and not a gimmick. In-store Hi-fi Clearance items available by phone – save up to 50%, In-store TV & Projector Clearance items available by phone – save up to 50%, In-store Wireless Streaming & Multiroom Clearance items available by phone – save up to 50%, In-store Headphones & Portable Audio Clearance items available by phone – save up to 50%, In-store Accessories & Furniture Clearance items available by phone – save up to 50%, Philips 58PUS7805 58 inch 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart LED TV Freeview Play, Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. I bought this tv 2 months ago. All products that are available to purchase on the Richer Sounds website can be delivered free to blind, partially sighted or those with a disability. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 July 2020. The 58PUS7805 also supports standard HDR10 and HLG formats.

Dolby Vision for dramatic imaging
As well as supporting HDR10+, this Philips 58” TV is also compatible with Dolby Vision - a leading format in Hollywood and cinemas around the world.