Young's Literal Translation4:6 for nothing be anxious, but in everything by prayer, and by supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known unto God; Scrivener 1894 Textus Receptus mhden merimnate all en panti th proseuch kai th dehsei meta eucaristiaV ta aithmata umwn gnwrizesqw proV ton qeon Byzantine Majority oidate de kai umeiV filipphsioi oti en arch tou euaggeliou ote exhlqon apo makedoniaV oudemia moi ekklhsia ekoinwnhsen eiV logon dosewV kai lhyews ei mh umeiV monoi American Standard Version4:2 I exhort Euodia, and I exhort Syntyche, to be of the same mind in the Lord. Byzantine Majority oidate de kai umeiV filipphsioi oti en arch tou euaggeliou ote exhlqon apo makedoniaV oudemia moi ekklhsia ekoinwnhsen eiV logon dosewV kai lhyews ei mh umeiV monoi Weymouth New Testament4:13 I have strength for anything through Him who gives me power. Hort and Westcotteuodian parakalw kai suntuchn parakalw to auto fronein en kuriw Young's Literal Translation4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice; Alexandrian cairete en kuriw pantote palin erw cairete Douay Rheims4:8 For the rest, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever modest, whatsoever just, whatsoever holy, whatsoever lovely, whatsoever of good fame, if there be any virtue, if any praise of discipline, think on these things. Hort and Westcotth cariV tou kuriou ihsou cristou meta tou pneumatoV umwn Byzantine Majority to loipon adelfoi osa estin alhqh osa semna osa dikaia osa agna osa prosfilh osa eufhma ei tiV areth kai ei tiV epainoV tauta logizesqe Weymouth New Testament4:3 Yes, and I beg you also, my faithful yoke-fellow, to help these women who have shared my toil in connection with the Good News, together with Clement and the rest of my fellow labourers, whose names are recorded in the Book of Life. Latin Vulgate4:12 scio et humiliari scio et abundare ubique et in omnibus institutus sum et satiari et esurire et abundare et penuriam pati American Standard Version4:15 And ye yourselves also know, ye Philippians, that in the beginning of the gospel, when I departed from Macedonia, no church had fellowship with me in the matter of giving and receiving but ye only; Douay Rheims4:23 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Hort and Westcottnai erwtw kai se gnhsie suzuge sullambanou autaiV aitineV en tw euaggeliw sunhqlhsan moi meta kai klhmentoV kai twn loipwn sunergwn mou wn ta onomata en biblw zwhV Hort and Westcottnai erwtw kai se gnhsie suzuge sullambanou autaiV aitineV en tw euaggeliw sunhqlhsan moi meta kai klhmentoV kai twn loipwn sunergwn mou wn ta onomata en biblw zwhV, Latin Vulgate4:3 etiam rogo et te germane conpar adiuva illas quae mecum laboraverunt in evangelio cum Clemente et ceteris adiutoribus meis quorum nomina sunt in libro vitae. Darby's English Translation4:2 I exhort Euodia, and exhort Syntyche, to be of the same mind in the Lord; Hort and Westcottapecw de panta kai perisseuw peplhrwmai dexamenoV para epafroditou ta par umwn osmhn euwdiaV qusian dekthn euareston tw qew Indeed you have always been thoughtful for me, although opportunity failed you. Hort and Westcottecarhn de en kuriw megalwV oti hdh pote aneqalete to uper emou fronein ef w kai efroneite hkaireisqe de World English Bible4:16 For even in Thessalonica you sent once and again to my need. Amen. American Standard Version4:3 Yea, I beseech thee also, true yokefellow, help these women, for they labored with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and the rest of my fellow-workers, whose names are in the book of life. Weymouth New Testament4:4 Always be glad in the Lord: I will repeat it, be glad. Hort and Westcottoida kai tapeinousqai oida kai perisseuein en panti kai en pasin memuhmai kai cortazesqai kai peinan kai perisseuein kai ustereisqai Noah Webster Bible4:5 Let your moderation be known to all men. Bible in Basic English4:19 And my God will give you all you have need of from the wealth of his glory in Christ Jesus. World English Bible4:1 Therefore, my brothers, beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand firm in the Lord, my beloved. Douay Rheims4:10 Now I rejoice in the Lord exceedingly, that now at length your thought for me hath flourished again, as you did also think; but you were busied. Darby's English Translation4:15 And know also ye, O Philippians, that in the beginning of the gospel, when I came out of Macedonia, no assembly communicated anything to me in the way of giving and receiving save ye alone; World English Bible4:17 Not that I seek for the gift, but I seek for the fruit that increases to your account. Weymouth New Testament4:4 Always be glad in the Lord: I will repeat it, be glad. Latin Vulgate4:6 nihil solliciti sitis sed in omni oratione et obsecratione cum gratiarum actione petitiones vestrae innotescant apud Deum Darby's English Translation4:15 And know also ye, O Philippians, that in the beginning of the gospel, when I came out of Macedonia, no assembly communicated anything to me in the way of giving and receiving save ye alone; The Lord is at hand. World English Bible4:15 You yourselves also know, you Philippians, that in the beginning of the gospel, when I departed from Macedonia, no assembly had fellowship with me in the matter of giving and receiving but you only. Noah Webster Bible4:11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatever state I am, with that to be content. Hort and Westcotttw de qew kai patri hmwn h doxa eiV touV aiwnaV twn aiwnwn amhn So be it. King James Version 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Latin Vulgate4:7 et pax Dei quae exsuperat omnem sensum custodiat corda vestra et intellegentias vestras in Christo Iesu Young's Literal Translation4:10 And I rejoiced in the Lord greatly, that now at length ye flourished again in caring for me, for which also ye were caring, and lacked opportunity; Hort and Westcottecarhn de en kuriw megalwV oti hdh pote aneqalete to uper emou fronein ef w kai efroneite hkaireisqe de, Latin Vulgate4:10 gavisus sum autem in Domino vehementer quoniam tandem aliquando refloruistis pro me sentire sicut et sentiebatis occupati autem eratis. The Lord is at hand. American Standard Version4:17 Not that I seek for the gift; but I seek for the fruit that increaseth to your account. Darby's English Translation4:5 Let your gentleness be known of all men. Latin Vulgate4:8 de cetero fratres quaecumque sunt vera quaecumque pudica quaecumque iusta quaecumque sancta quaecumque amabilia quaecumque bonae famae si qua virtus si qua laus haec cogitate Noah Webster Bible4:8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are honest, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report; if there is any virtue, and if there is any praise, think on these things. Hort and Westcottto epieikeV umwn gnwsqhtw pasin anqrwpoiV o kurioV egguV Bible in Basic English4:12 It is the same to me if I am looked down on or honoured; everywhere and in all things I have the secret of how to be full and how to go without food; how to have wealth and how to be in need. Alexandrian oida kai tapeinousqai oida kai perisseuein en panti kai en pasin memuhmai kai cortazesqai kai peinan kai perisseuein kai ustereisqai Bible in Basic English4:5 Let your gentle behaviour be clear to all men. Weymouth New Testament4:6 Do not be over-anxious about anything, but by prayer and earnest pleading, together with thanksgiving, let your request be unreservedly made known in the presence of God. Hort and Westcottaspasasqe panta agion en cristw ihsou aspazontai umaV oi sun emoi adelfoi Latin Vulgate4:20 Deo autem et Patri nostro gloria in saecula saeculorum amen Byzantine Majority kai h eirhnh tou qeou h uperecousa panta noun frourhsei taV kardiaV umwn kai ta nohmata umwn en cristw ihsou Latin Vulgate4:9 quae et didicistis et accepistis et audistis et vidistis in me haec agite et Deus pacis erit vobiscum Hort and Westcottplhn kalwV epoihsate sugkoinwnhsanteV mou th qliyei Noah Webster Bible4:22 All the saints salute you, chiefly they that are of Cesar's household. Latin Vulgate4:6 nihil solliciti sitis sed in omni oratione et obsecratione cum gratiarum actione petitiones vestrae innotescant apud Deum Young's Literal Translation4:12 I have known both to be abased, and I have known to abound; in everything and in all things I have been initiated, both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to be in want. Young's Literal Translation4:3 and I ask also thee, genuine yoke-fellow, be assisting those women who in the good news did strive along with me, with Clement also, and the others, my fellow-workers, whose names are in the book of life. Young's Literal Translation4:17 not that I seek after the gift, but I seek after the fruit that is overflowing to your account; Stephens 1550 Textus Receptus apecw de panta kai perisseuw peplhrwmai dexamenoV para epafroditou ta par umwn osmhn euwdiaV qusian dekthn euareston tw qew Darby's English Translation4:10 But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly, that now however at length ye have revived your thinking of me, though surely ye did also think of me, but lacked opportunity. Noah Webster Bible4:20 Now to God and our Father be glory for ever and ever. American Standard Version4:12 I know how to be abased, and I know also how to abound: in everything and in all things have I learned the secret both to be filled and to be hungry, both to abound and to be in want. Young's Literal Translation4:12 I have known both to be abased, and I have known to abound; in everything and in all things I have been initiated, both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to be in want. World English Bible4:8 Finally, brothers, whatever things are true, whatever things are honorable, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report; if there is any virtue, and if there is any praise, think about these things. Darby's English Translation4:20 But to our God and Father be glory to the ages of ages. American Standard Version4:5 Let your forbearance be known unto all men. Latin Vulgate4:11 non quasi propter penuriam dico ego enim didici in quibus sum sufficiens esse Alexandrian aspasasqe panta agion en cristw ihsou aspazontai umaV oi sun emoi adelfoi