In Philippians 4:13, we learn that Christ is our source of power/energy. . Ang lahat ng ito'y magagawa ko dahil sa lakas na kaloob sa akin ni Cristo. G3165. Login; Advanced Search. 中文 čeština Nederlands français ქართული ენა Deutsch italiano 日本語 한국어 português Pyccĸий Srpski, Српски Español svenska Tagalog. 10-14 I’m glad in God, far happier than you would ever guess—happy that you’re again showing such strong concern for me. When you understand Philippians 4:13 in context, it is a power-packed Bible verse. William Akehurst, HSWC Philippians 4:13 John 16:12-15 Psalm 118:23 Contentment or Complacency. Philippians 4:13. Baguhin ang Wika {{#items}} {{local_title}} Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Being complacent means refusing to work to D. Holstege) I Corinthians 9:1-18 – “Supporting Our Preachers” (Rev. New Christian Bible Study. Scripture Formatting × Scripture Formatting. Which are you? ( Log Out /  Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Things G3956 Pas including all the forms of declension; apparen... To Get the full list of Strongs: Sign Up or Login Extra Small Small Medium Large Additional Settings . I can do G2480 all things G3956 through G1722 Christ G5547 which G3588 strengtheneth G1743 me. Contextual translation of "philippians 4:13" into Tagalog. Contextual translation of "philippians 4:13" into Tagalog. Audio recordings and literature produced in the Philippines mission work of the Protestant Reformed Churches in America, Philippines Mission Work of the Protestant Reformed Churches – Audio and Literature, I Corinthians 9:1-18 – “Supporting Our Preachers” (Rev. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Being content means being happy. Philippians 4:13-14 The Message (MSG) Content Whatever the Circumstances. Scripture Formatting. Scripture: Matthew 22:1-14, Isaiah 25:6-9, Philippians 4:12-14, Philippians 4:19-20 Denomination: Other D. Holstege), Philippians 4:13 – “Strong To Do All Things In Christ” (Rev. ( Log Out /  As a result, many people have experienced disappointment, for example, Stephen Curry, whose example you will find at the end of this article. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Read Mga Filipos 4 in the 'Tagalog: Ang Dating Biblia (1905)' translation From a Roman prison cell, the apostle Paul penned ten famous words that would be remembered by Christians for all time: “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” 2,000 years later, this popular verse still inspires us. Mga Taga-Filipos 4:13 RTPV05. Human translations with examples: filipos 4: 8, pilipino 4: 6 8. The Lost Message of Philippians 4:13. Human translations with examples: filipos 4: 8, pilipino 4: 6 8. D. Holstege) → Philippians 4:13 – “Strong To Do All Things In Christ” … We repent and show in our character and conduct that we are invited guests to enjoy the eternal life in the kingdom of God. Philippians 4:13. Philippians 4:13 is a simple Bible verse yet people misinterpret it. God’s children can do things through Christ because He strengthens each one of them. You just had no chance to show it. ( Log Out /  It's a statement that Paul alludes to, many times in his letters (Epistles), including 2Cor.12:9. Published by Joshua Bontrager on September 17, 2019 September 17, 2019. Tagalog Messages; Tagalog Sermons; Tagalog Pamphlets; Lectures/Speeches; Bible Study; Reformed Creeds ; Reformed Doctrines; Church Order; Newsletters; Current News; Contact Us ← Philippians 3:7-10 – “Counting All Things Loss For Christ” (Rev. Font Size. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Change ). Wika ng Biblia Filipino. Not that you ever quit praying and thinking about me. Mga Filipos 4:13 - Lahat ng mga bagay ay aking magagawa doon sa nagpapalakas sa akin. Itigil. 1 Kaya nga, mga kapatid kong minamahal at pinananabikan, aking katuwaan at putong, magsitibay nga kayo sa Panginoon, mga minamahal ko. This means you can handle a difficult situation like friend or family … Philippians 4:13 Bible / Bible Versions / MSG / Philippians / Philippians 4 / Philippians 4:13; Previous Book Previous ... MSG / Philippians / Philippians 4 / Philippians 4:13; Previous Book Previous Chapter Read the Full Chapter Next Chapter Next Book. RTPV05: Magandang Balita Bible (Revised) Salin. (translation: Tagalog: Ang Dating Biblia (1905)) Read Mga Filipos 4 in the 'Tagalog: Ang Dating Biblia (1905)' translation. But do we fully understand what it means? Filipos 4:13 (Philippians 4:13) Tagalog Version -hatid ng Quickchi Food House ( Log Out /  D. Holstege), https://archive.org/download/DHPhil4134719/DH%20-%20Phil%20413%204-7-19.m4a. Bible > Tagalog: Ang Dating Biblia > Philippians 4 Mga Taga-Filipos 4 Tagalog: Ang Dating Biblia. Home; About News About this Project Create a User Account Find New Christian Groups Swedenborg Reader App Get Involved Donate … You can complete that project and pass that test. This means that you can get through this school year with His help. You don’t need to do everything on your own. I can do G2480 all things G3956 through G1722 Christ G5547 which G3588 strengtheneth G1743 me. G3165. Things G3956 Pas including all the forms of declension; apparen... To Get the full list of Strongs: Sign Up or Login To be content is to be happy with one’s situation or condition. They use it to show others they can fulfill any desire they please through Christ and by faith. One verse per line Red … It’s easy for …