Used by permission. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. It will be an exercise in biblical renewal. Don't miss our free Thanksgiving email series! 13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have [a]apprehended; but one thing I do, (A)forgetting those things which are behind and (B)reaching forward to those things which are ahead. For me to write the same things to you is not tedious, but for you it is safe. 13:44 what things were gain to me, these I have counted loss for Christ. 3 For we are the circumcision, who worship [a] God in the Spirit, rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh, 4 though I also might have confidence in the flesh. 13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have [a]apprehended; but one thing I do, (A)forgetting those things which are behind and (B)reaching forward to those things which are ahead. 3 Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. NIV Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek. vThough you do not now see him, you believe in him and rejoice with joy that is inexpressible and filled with glory, 9 obtaining wthe outcome of your faith, the salvation of your souls. 53:11; Jer. New International Version Update. Philippians 3:13 NKJV Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead NKJV: New King James … How To Run This Race Called Life, Gospel Driven Work In The COVID-19 Crisis, Hillsong Worship - Let There Be Light - The Overflow Devo, Getting Yourself Ready for Marriage 1: The Tough Questions, Pioneer: 5 Days Of Inspiration For Risk-Takers, GOD + GOALS: How To Set Goals As A Christian, Sacred Holidays: A Devotional Leading Up To New Year's, Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead. 4:13) for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ 9 and be found in Him, not having # Rom. 9:23; John 17:3; 1 Cor. All rights reserved. 2 Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the mutilation! Philippians 3:13. Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. 8 Yet indeed I also count all things loss # Is. 7 But # Matt. All rights reserved worldwide. Philippians 3:20 New King James Version (NKJV). In Context Parallel Compare 3 For we are the circumcision, who worship [ a]God in the Spirit, rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh, 4 though I also might have confidence in the flesh. The best value in digital Bible study. Used by permission. 3 Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. 1Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. 13 Brothers and ... New King James Version Update. 13 Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. $3.99 a month for 40+ study tools. For me to write the same things to you is not tedious, but for you it is safe. Philippians 3 New King James Version (NKJV) All for Christ. https://www.bible.com/bible/114/PHP.3.13.NKJV, Accepting Where You're At // Surrender The Journey, Ready Set Go! Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. Philippians 3:13-14 13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, 14 I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. Find out more here. All rights reserved. Philippians 3:13 NKJV - Brethren, I do not… | Biblia 8 uThough you have not seen him, you love him. Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. 2 Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the mutilation! Philippians 3:13 in all English translations, NKJV, Lucado Encouraging Word Bible, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, Chronological Study Bible: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, Abide Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, Open Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Complete Reference System, NKJV Word Study Bible: 1,700 Key Words that Unlock the Meaning of the Bible, NKJV, Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible, Red Letter Edition: Bringing to Life the Ancient World of Scripture. 2 Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the mutilation! 2:2; (Eph. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind(A) and straining toward what is ahead. 13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before. New King James Version (NKJV). Philippians 3:13 New King James Version (NKJV) 13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have [ a ] apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, 20 For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, Copyright © 2019 by Zondervan. For me to write the same things to you is not tedious, but for you it is safe.