To subscribe at our regular subscription rate, click the button below. Please try again soon.

ESV® Text Edition: 2016. Rev., better, glory. Righteousness Through Faith in Christ - Finally, my brothers, rejoice in the Lord. 13 Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. Step 1 - Create an account or log in to start your free trial. An integrated digital Bible study library - including complete notes from the Believer's Bible Commentary and the Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible (NIV and NRSV) - is just a step away! English Standard Version Update. 15:17; [Gal. If anyone else thinks he has reason for confidence in the flesh, I have more: 5 (F)circumcised on the eighth day, (G)of the people of Israel, (H)of the tribe of Benjamin, (I)a Hebrew of Hebrews; as to the law, (J)a Pharisee; 6 (K)as to zeal, (L)a persecutor of the church; (M)as to righteousness under the law,[b] blameless. Don't miss our free Thanksgiving email series! Your Faithlife account signs you in to all our sites. Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those mutilators of the flesh. Genesis 17:5-11 Neither shall your name any more be called Abram, but your name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made you... Deuteronomy 10:16 Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no more stiff necked. Isa. 13 Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own.

Isaiah 45:25 In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory. Copy. 2 t “ Honor your father and mother ” ( this is the first commandment with a promise ) , 3 “ that it may go well with you and that you may live long in the land .

3 For we are the circumcision, who worship by the Spirit of God [] and glory in Christ Jesus and put no confidence in the flesh— 4 though I myself have reason for confidence in the flesh also. Copyright © 2020, Bible Study Tools.

KJV (Narrated) NKJV (Narrated) NKJV (Dramatized) NLT (Dramatized) NIV (Narrated) NIV (Dramatized) NASB (Narrated) RVR60 (Español) ... Phl 3:3. 2 d Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. There was an error while trying to create your account. 1:3. It will be an exercise in biblical renewal. English Standard Version (ESV) Bible Book List. 3 For (A)we are the circumcision, (B)who worship (C)by the Spirit of God[a] and (D)glory in Christ Jesus and put no confidence in the flesh— 4 (E)though I myself have reason for confidence in the flesh also. Philippians Greeting. We'll send you an email with steps on how to reset your password. Try Bible Gateway Plus free for 30 days. Sorry, an error was encountered while loading part of the book. Philippians 3:3 NIV Philippians 3:3 NLT Philippians 3:3 ESV Philippians 3:3 NASB Philippians 3:3 KJV Philippians 3:3 Bible Apps Philippians 3:3 Biblia Paralela Philippians 3:3 Chinese Bible Philippians 3:3 French Bible Philippians 3:3 German Bible Bible Hub ESV Text Edition: 2016. In the Old Testament, circumcision was a metaphor for purity.
Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. Try it for 30 days FREE. To manage your subscription, visit your Bible Gateway account settings. https://www.bible.com/bible/59/PHP.3.3.ESV, Gospel Driven Work In The COVID-19 Crisis, Hillsong Worship - Let There Be Light - The Overflow Devo, Discipleship Tips: Keeping Christ Central, Service: Cultivating An Others-Oriented Heart, Praying Through Philippians with Hillsong Creative, Paul's Prison Epistles: Paul And The Philippians, Back From The Dead: Kickstart Your Spiritual Future, Austin Life Church: Read The Bible - Philippians, Shofar Stellenbosch | Galatians And Philippians, For we are the circumcision, who worship by the Spirit of God and glory in Christ Jesus and put no confidence in the flesh. Paragraph. 2 Look out for # Ps. Want more information about Bible Gateway Plus? Philippians 3:3-11 Righteousness Through Faith in Christ. 3 For we are the circumcision, who worship by the Spirit of God[a] and glory in Christ Jesus and put no confidence in the flesh—. Philippians 3 :: English Standard Version (ESV) Strong's.

Philippians 3:3-8.

Share But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:3 3 For o we are the circumcision, p who worship q by the Spirit of God 2 and r glory in Christ Jesus and put no confidence in the flesh— Read more Share Copy ” 4 Fathers , do not provoke your children to … 5:25; Jude 20] by the Spirit of God # 3:3 Some manuscripts God in spirit and # Rom. Font Size. External privileges of every kind. Try it free for 30 days. 7 But (N)whatever gain I had, (O)I counted as loss for the sake of Christ.

Call us at 888-634-2038, 3 For owe are the circumcision, pwho worship qby the Spirit of God2 and rglory in Christ Jesus and put no confidence in the flesh—, Read more Learn more. 2:29 we are the circumcision, # [John 4:23] who worship # [Gal. Philippians 3:3-11 English Standard Version (ESV). 2 Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision. Article Images Copyright © 2020 Getty Images unless otherwise indicated. English Standard Version (ESV). See on Revelation 22:3. Philippians 3:3–9 3 For o we are the circumcision, p who worship q by the Spirit of God 2 and r glory in Christ Jesus and put no confidence in the flesh— 4 s though I … The Holy Bible, English Standard Version. 2:29; Philippians 3:3: Philippians 3:3: [Gal. English Standard Version Update. Creating an account allows you to access more features and content such as: Reading the Bible is rewarding, and these plans make it easy! The correct reading is θεοῦ of God.

56:10, 11; Rev. See Leviticus 26:41; Deuteronomy 10:16; Deuteronomy 30:6; Ezekiel 44:7, etc. Philippians 3:3 For we are the circumcision, who worship by the Spirit of God and glory in Christ Jesus and put no confidence in the flesh ESV: English Standard Version 2016

You can cancel anytime during the trial period. To write the same things to you is no trouble to me and is safe for you. Philippians 2 Children and Parents 6 s Children , obey your parents in the Lord , for this is right . Philippians 3:3 in all English translations, ESV MacArthur Study Bible, Personal Size, Hardcover, ESV Family Devotional Bible (TruTone, Brown), Leather, imitation, Brown, ESV Women's Study Bible--soft leather-look, teal, ESV Illuminated Scripture Journal: 27-Volume Old Testament Boxed Set. The English Standard Version is published with the permission of Good News Publishers. It is no trouble for me to write the same things to you again, and it is a safeguard for you. Philippians 3:3 For we are the circumcision, who worship by the Spirit of God and glory in Christ Jesus and put no confidence in the flesh-- Read verse in English Standard Version

Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. Salem Media Group.

Worship God in the spirit (πνεύματι Θεῷ λατρεύοντες). Philippians 3:3 NIV Philippians 3:3 NLT Philippians 3:3 ESV Philippians 3:3 NASB Philippians 3:3 KJV Philippians 3:3 Bible Apps Philippians 3:3 Biblia Paralela Philippians 3:3 Chinese Bible Philippians 3:3 French Bible Philippians 3:3 German Bible Bible Hub ESV Text Edition: 2016. Philippians 3:7-9 But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ... Psalm 105:3 Glory you in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD. Render, as Rev., worship by the Spirit of God. 1 Paul and Timothy, servants 1 of Christ Jesus, To all the a saints in Christ Jesus who are at Philippi, with the b overseers 2 and c deacons: 3. A Jew would be scandalized by the application of this term to Christian worship. (, English Standard Version - The Holy Bible Online, California - Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Sorry, an error was encountered while loading the book. You'll get this book and many others when you join Bible Gateway Plus. Look out for the dogs, look out for the evildoers, look out for those who mutilate the flesh. Take notes, highlights, and favorites to share or document personal thoughts. Listen to the Bible. ESV® Text Edition: 2016. 2 I entreat Euodia and I entreat Syntyche to agree in the Lord. 4 Therefore, my brothers, [] whom I love and long for, my joy and crown, stand firm thus in the Lord, my beloved. For his sake I (R)have suffered the loss of all things and count them as rubbish, in order that I may gain Christ 9 and be found in him, not having (S)a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but (T)that which comes through faith in Christ, the righteousness from God that depends on faith— 10 (U)that I may know him and (V)the power of his resurrection, and (W)may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, 11 that by any means possible I may (X)attain the resurrection from the dead. Php 3:3. Philippians 3:3 3 For o we are the circumcision, p who worship q by the Spirit of God 2 and r glory in Christ Jesus and put no confidence in the flesh— Read more Share Copy 53:11; Jer. All your content will be saved and you can seamlessly switch devices. Proud member Enter your credit card information to ensure uninterrupted service following your free trial. Philippians 3:3 Parallel Commentaries.

To all the a saints in Christ Jesus who are at Philippi, with the b overseers 2 and c deacons: 3 2 d Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. Don't have an account? Philippians 4 English Standard Version (ESV). An error occurred while marking the devotional as read. Sorry, an error was encountered while loading comparison. Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. Proverbs, ESV Illuminated Scripture Journal, ESV Illuminated Scripture Journal: 27-Volume Old Testament Boxed Set, ESV Family Devotional Bible (TruTone, Brown), Leather, imitation, Brown, ESV MacArthur Study Bible, Large Print, Hardcover, Psalms, ESV Illuminated Scripture Journal.

Worship.

Compare Jeremiah 9:23, Jeremiah 9:24, and 1 Corinthians 1:31; 2 Corinthians 10:17.
11:13] the evildoers, look out for those who mutilate the flesh. It looks like you’re already subscribed to Bible Gateway Plus!

Create or log in to your Bible Gateway account. Advance your knowledge of Scripture with this resource library of over 40 reference books, including commentaries and Study Bible notes. Begin reading God's Word ad-free with instant access to your new online study library. The abstract term for those who are circumcised. Get your church set-up with online giving, sermon streaming, and more in under 24 hours. To write the same things to you, to me indeed is not grievous, but for you it is safe. Exhortation, Encouragement, and Prayer. English Standard Version (ESV) Bible Book List. The Holy Bible, English Standard Version. Philippians 3:13-14.