"IF THERE'S ANY MAKEUP LOOK THAT HAS WITHHELD THE TEST OF TIME; IT'S THE HOLLYWOOD, CLASSIC, FELINE FLICK AND PUNCHY RED LIP"You all know I’m an absolute lover for anything vintage, especially if you follow me and my second hand shopping adventures on Instagram! Vom einfachen Trash-Metal-Shirt der 80er-Jahre bis hin zum angsteinflößenden Black-Metal-Warrior-Corpse-Look – wir werfen einen Blick auf die klassischen Styles der Heavy-Metal-Mode. I've always had a keen interest in historical... "I'M ALL FOR A TOUCH OF GLAMOUR BUT I STILL LIKE TO RETAIN A FRESH, DEWY COMPLEXION”I'm a huge fan of a deep, velvety, red lip or a banging smokey eye and I adore the whole ritual of getting glammed up for an event or evening. Getting that 1950’s Old Hollywood Glamour Starlet makeup with Artistry Studio Shanghai Edition, HOW TO HAVE THE PERFECT SPA AND PAMPER EVENING AT HOME, How to take photos at home without a studio, TIPS ON HOW TO BUY SECONDHAND & VINTAGE DESIGNER CLOTHES, BAGS & SHOES, HOW TO ACHIEVE A NATURAL, PINCHED CHEEK & FLUSHED, MAKEUP LOOK, ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT BRAND OUTREACH, HOW TO GROW YOUR BLOG TRAFFIC & PAGEVIEWS, All images © 2018 Designed by Style Petal. My website uses cookies to improve your experience. Petal & Pup - the ultimate online fashion destination for affordable, on trend, young women's fashion. One thing I really enjoy, is sharing the behind the scenes of how I get creative at home with photography on my Instagram and Insta stories! Shop dresses, playsuits and more Primrose is an actress based in Devon and London, also running the blog 'Style Petal' which launch in the summer of 2014, alongside her fashion Instagram. "Preparation is key for a relaxing pamper day or evening. that I'm a huge advocate for second... Mar 16, 2020 | Beauty, Collaborations, Fashion. Shoppetal is a Trendy and Affordable boutique will become your Go-To store for everyday goods. Daily New Arrivals ensure you never run out of cute outfits. Whether you're having a group pamper session with your friends, or fancy an indulgent 'at home'... "MY TIPS ON HOW TO TAKE PHOTOS AT HOME WITHOUT A STUDIO, BECAUSE GREAT PHOTOGRAPHY DOESN'T HAVE TO BE EXPENSIVE! by Primrose | 15th October 2020 | Beauty, Collaborations, Fashion, Second Hand Style | 2 Comments, by Primrose | 15th May 2020 | Beauty, DIY, Lifestyle | 10 Comments, by Primrose | 9th May 2020 | Beauty, Blogging Tips, DIY | 6 Comments, by Primrose | 7th April 2020 | Fashion, Outfits, Second Hand Style | 14 Comments, by Primrose | 16th March 2020 | Beauty, Collaborations, Fashion | 6 Comments, by Primrose | 13th February 2020 | Beauty, Fashion | 6 Comments, Oct 15, 2020 | Beauty, Collaborations, Fashion, Second Hand Style. Style Petal - London Fashion beauty lifestyle blogger. I'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. It's often a... Apr 7, 2020 | Fashion, Outfits, Second Hand Style. "I'M SHARING MY TIPS ON SOURCING, BUYING AND LOOKING AFTER SECOND HAND DESIGNER SO HOPEFULLY YOU CAN FIND SOME TREASURE OF YOUR OWN!”It's no surprise (especially if you follow on instagram, where I'm constantly sharing my bargains!) I'm a 'glass of wine on the floor whilst... All images © 2018 Designed by Style Petal | Powered by Maxology. "A LOVE OF PERIOD DRAMAS HAS INSPIRED ME TO INCORPORATE THIS INTO EVERY DAY LIFE”It's no surprise, if you take a look at my Instagram, that I'm a little bit obsessed with all things vintage and period at the moment. (Come... "SET YOUR AMBIENCE. With everything under $100, you're sure to find everything you need and more. STOP PUTTING OFF USING YOUR 'EXPENSIVE' CANDLES AND YES, FLOWERS IN A BATH CAN BE A NECESSITY. Shop our stores located in Charlotte NC or Columbia SC.