I haven't worked out since I started the pescatarian diet. Oh my, that sounds absolutely delish!!! I guess we will see in the next coming weeks. 36 Best Pumpkin Farms to Visit This Autumn, 30 Best Fall Flowers and Plants for Your Yard, 10 Charming Country Products by Black-Owned Brands, Grapefruit, Shrimp, and Radicchio Tartines, Herbes de Provence Shrimp with Basil and Pea Couscous, Tilapia with Oranges, Tomatoes and Toasted Garlic, Seared Salmon, Watercress, and Potato Salad With Olive Dressing, Salmon and Beets With Yogurt Sauce Over Watercress, Bass Packets with Tomato, Corn, Chickpeas, and Olives, Brown Butter Scallops With Corn, Bacon, and Avocado Salad, Pan-Seared Cod in White Wine Tomato Basil Sauce, This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Do forgive me, and let’s spend the rest of our lives celebrating the joy that you are. When there’s just too much going on with your life, it’s time to whip up this Southern Comfort Meal. This recipe is fabulous! Scallops are ideal for busy weeknights because they're seared to perfection in just a few minutes. You’ll stir the cheeses in at the end of Step 1 with the butter. This will take you about 15 minutes. This incredibly rich stew is one of those well-worth-the-effort dishes. Add about 1/4 cup broth or more – adjust to preference. I began in June and was upset because I gained weight. Follow @wellplated on Instagram, snap a photo, and tag it #wellplated. I’ve been wanting to make these… but had no idea where to start :), This looks delicious, and can’t wait to try. Enjoy! So yes, they're called grits, but they shouldn't taste...gritty. Tip: For better flavor, you may replace some parts of water with a stock/broth. Season with Cajun salt, and sauté shrimp for about 3-4 minutes. In your kitchen. Budget-Friendly Ground Pork Dinner Recipes, 25 Recipes to Make in Your Dutch Oven Right Now, 30 Vegan Dinner Recipes for an Easy Weeknight Meal, 80+ Easy Fall Recipes for Delicious Family Dinners. But for now, let’s take it slow. Let it chill on some paper towels while you... Until they're lightly browned and just cooked through, about 1 minute per side. The recipe calls for 1 cup medium-grind grits, but it took me three grocery stores to find any grits at all (New York City has everything and nothing at the same time), so take what you can get, as long as it isn't instant. Add about 1/4 cup broth or more - adjust to preference . This easy sheet-pan meal has plenty of flavor, from the honey-drizzled roast squash to the bed of lightly sautéed vinegary kale. Ad Choices, Obviously, this is very good and we want to eat it all the time, 5 Recipes for Nights When You Think You Have No Time to Make Dinner.