Tosh was super nice and able to provide me with all the answers to my questions. , NuTech carries a vast line of cleaners that are up for any task at hand. Great products, great customer service and quality products. 5 Companies I called. We are the Manufacturer of our products. NOW Private Labeling Tinctures, Creams, Lotions, Skin Serums, and Vapor Oils Welcome To CBD Oil Manufacturer As a fully integrated Manufacturing Facility in Utah for over 3 years we offer the Highest quality of CBD Skin Care, Oils, … The vacuum low-temperature extraction is used to prevent the loss of aroma components, so as to achieve a high aroma yield. Custom formulations of capsules, tinctures, sports supplements…, Our Industry Leading Turn Around Times for over 100 products is 5-10 business…. 1 went to a receptionist but proceeded to tell me that the sales person didn't work in house (even though the say they are the Largest CBD manufacturer all over the web and their website). Around the world, there are more than 3500 scientific institutions and companies that are using our equipment and complete services. It supports different volumes, including 5L, 10L, 20L, 30L, 50L, 60L, 80L, 100L, and 200L. We offer Wholesale Blank Bottle…, We are an FDA Registered Facility, Insured and adhere to all NSF…, We offer in House R&D. Very easy process to get our brand up and going. QC (batch release) and Raw Materials Testing, 600 Million Capsules and Softgels & 30 Million Bottles Per Month. I tried to contact several companies in order to start my brand. Product quality tested exactly what we bought with no issues. Definitely recommend Silver Shadow for their customer service, prices and turnaround times. I love doing business with this company they are the only company that returned our calls! Thanks especially to Tosh and the entire Silver Shadow staff. the emails he sent was very detailed and the ordering processes though a little long shows they want to make sure they get things right. Level up your service with biodegradable chemicals and one step cleaner. They offer a wide range of products and mine arrived quickly and packed well. Excellent product turnaround times. Ancient civilizations infused body lotionsand water with aromatic flowers and different types of wood. I rubbed some on my shoulder and arm that had been hurting for days and almost immediately the pain was gone. See what there is to shop for. Starting a new business venture is always frustrating... the professionals at Silver Shadow have made getting quality inventory a non-issue for me. USA Manufacturer of CDB Oil. Extend the life of your equipment with citrus-based degreasers. The service, the products and delivery is outstanding! Tens of thousands of customers trust us with their brands from our stock and custom formulations. It can also be applied in some perfume production. Top-quality, non-toxic, all-purpose cleaners. Join us! The extraction method can extract both low boiling point and high boiling point components. We look forward to a long and prosperous relationship with them. We manufacture and distribute industrial, maintenance and institutional cleaning supplies and products. What an awesome product. This is the best product I have ever used. CALL 866-956-9160. We offer in House R&D. Heavy-duty, highly-concentrated degreasers for removal of tar, grease, odors and more. Very good customer service form beginning to finalizing our custom formulated CBD products. Over 1500 sets of Pilotech Perfume Extraction Equipment have been sold to different countries and they are playing more and more important roles in enterprises’ R&D departments and research institutes such colleges and universities. Then they are made into products such as perfume. Thanks guys for always going the extra mile! Can't wait to do facility tour in February when new facility is done! Looking forward to a long relationship with this great company! Pilotech Perfume Extraction Equipment has a built-in electric heater available for jacket heating. Before the manufacturing process can begin, the plant and animal-based perfum…