I LOVE Peet's coffee but whoa is this location filthy. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. Decadent white chocolate sauce blends smoothly with fresh espresso, foam and cold milk for sweet indulgence. (415) 526-0550 Website 5800 Northgate Dr #146, San Rafael EMERYVILLE, Calif., /PRNewswire/ — Peet’s Coffee ®, The Original Craft Coffee ®, today announced its spring 2020 beverage lineup inspired by floral flavors.As spring arrives with its warmer weather, turn to the refreshing iced beverages of Honey Lavender Latte, Honey Cold Brew Fog and Lavender Tea Latte. Sweet honey and house-made lavender syrup brighten bold espresso and creamy milk, served over ice. The following honey and lavender offerings are available at participating Peet's coffeebars from today to 6/2/2020: Iced Honey Lavender Latte: Sweet honey and house-made lavender … (415) 526-0550. Courteous, efficient staff always make me feel appreciated here. This is one of my go-to's for sleepy-headed decaf in the morning. Madagascar Vanilla takes a refreshing turn with cold milk and freshly pulled espresso, poured fresh foam. I’ve been sipping a Honey Lavender Latte. This limited edition dark roast balances at the height of bright and sweet. In addition, Peet’s Coffee will offer a Pumpkin Latte and a Chai Pumpkin Latte for the fall season. 5800 Northgate Dr #146, San Rafael, CA 94903 Peet’s Coffee, The Original Craft Coffee, revealed its spring 2020 beverage lineup inspired by floral flavors.As spring arrives with its warmer weather, turn to the refreshing iced beverages of Honey Lavender Latte, Honey Cold Brew Fog, and also Lavender Tea Latte. Freshly ground Baridi Blend steeped with cold water for 12 hours to produce a sweet, smooth, and refreshing iced coffee without acidity or bitterness. The flavor, though, is subtle, just the slightest hint of lavender instead of a full-fledged snootful. In addition to this fall latte, the brand will celebrating its first coffeebar with the release of Vine & Walnut Blend. Suggest an Edit Update menu. Beans & Espresso Capsules|dark Roast Beans, Beans & Espresso Capsules|medium & Light Roast Beans, Beans & Espresso Capsules|espresso Capsules, Bagel Street Cafe - 208 Northgate Dr One, San Rafael, Jelly Donuts - 244 Northgate One, San Rafael, Starbucks - 260 Northgate One, San Rafael, 5800 Northgate Dr #146, San Rafael, CA 94903, Chipotle Mexican Grill - 5800 Northgate Dr Ste 154, Mi Pueblo San Rafael - 5800 Northgate Dr Suite 138, BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse - Northgate Mall, 5800 Northgate Dr Suite 159. Double-strength Baridi Cold Brew and Peet's housemade chocolate sauce are whipped with milk, ice, and subtle sweetness in the blender until creamy, refreshing and truly satisfying. For every pound sold, Peet?s gives $1 to the Women?s Center for Entrepreneurship in Huila, Colombia. I've never seen a coffee shop get this bad, someone call corporate and tell them :). The floors and tables are always dirty, and the credit card machine is so filthy I hate to even touch the buttons! Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. The new Honey Harvest Latte will be available from September 4 through November 11. There are usually a few groups of friendly and fun local regulars who make the place feel homey. Pure Matcha Green Tea and milk poured over ice. The barista made delicious drinks and he had very lovely flowing hair, But I wished it would've been tight back. Topped with whipped cream, of course. Order Online Although there was no hair in our drinks or on our pastries i can't help but think it.There are only three tables outside and all three were filled with people who are going nowhere reading the newspaper sipping their coffee doing work, During a pandemic... Rich, buttery caramel, concentrated and intense ristretto shots of espresso, and hint of vanilla. Greet the Sun: Peet’s Coffee in Full Bloom with Honey and Lavender Each year, we celebrate our anniversary with an exceptional coffee that gives back to its community of origin. The person Who took our order at the register must've been new-she was a little slow but very polite and nice. Their decaf is delish and they will usually brew it fresh for you because they don't keep it going all day - which is extra delish. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Peet's Coffee at 5800 Northgate Mall #146 in San Rafael - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ... Iced Honey Lavender Latte. It smells like a warm bath. Peet’s Coffee, The Original Craft Coffee, announced its spring 2020 beverage lineup inspired by floral flavors. Hours: As spring arrives with its warmer weather, turn to the refreshing iced beverages of Honey Lavender Latte, Honey Cold Brew Fog and Lavender Tea Latte. The lavender smell is strong; in a press release, Peet’s claims that the lavender syrup is made by the baristas themselves. Available unsweetened or sweetened with simple syrup.