I hope you love this recipe as much as I do! But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap. I buy storemade flatbread in bulk, and keep it in the freezer. Spread the pizza dough out on a round pizza pan. Add onions and cook over medium high heat 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Caramelized Pear Flatbread via Grandbaby Cakes 3. Because, NO ONE that I know and respect dislikes pizza. Meanwhile, heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet. autumn recipes, crowd pleasers, party food, White Lily® All Purpose Wheat Flour & White Grape Seed Flour Blend, peeled, cored and thinly sliced (optional). Robin Shreeves is a freelance writer who focuses on sustainability, wine, travel, food, parenting, and spirituality. Remove from oven and let cool. This Pear Gorgonzola Pizza recipe is fresh, sweet and salty and OUT OF THIS WORLD delicious. Remove flatbread and drizzle to taste with chili oil. Add the vinegar a stir a few minutes or until it reaches a syrupy consistency. Ingredients 1 small Red Onion 1 Pear 4 Tbsp Olive Oil, divided 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar 1 tsp Sugar 1 6oz ball Mozzarella Cheese 1 Flatbread or 2 Naan Breads (find in bakery section) Fresh Spinach Leaves (optional) 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes Directions Preheat oven or grill to … Updated May 17, 2020. Pear and blue cheese are the ultimate flavor combination and the flat bread looks so crispy. Add pear-onion mix to the flatbread and sprinkle with Gorgonzola cheese crumbs. HEAT oven to 425°F. Although the first flatbreads date back to ancient times, health-conscious Americans are quickly adopting the breads as their own. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes or follow the cooking instructions on your flatbread package. This flavor combo is right up my alley! Let stand a few minutes until the yeast looks wet. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and allow dough to rise in a warm, draft-free area until double in volume, about 45 minutes to 60 minutes. I could eat this morning, noon and night! Feel free to change any ingredient you want on these flatbread topping ideas. Evenly distribute the caramelized onions with fig balsamic on the crusts. Place dough on parchment lined baking sheet. SO yummy!! 4 Tbsp Olive Oil, divided It's a dreamilicous appetizer, brunch or lunch that will have everyone singing your praises! If you're cooking your flatbread with toppings at 400 degrees, keep an eye on it to see when it's done. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Roll out each half on a prepared baking sheet to a 14 x 8-inch rectangle. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. (For less heat, strain out the chili flakes using a fine-mesh strainer.) Cook another 15 to 20 minutes or until onions are caramelized, stirring occasionally. Heat 2 Tbsp olive oil and chili flakes over medium-high heat. I can do it. It was so good y’all. 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar Well then this recipe is for you! Lightly brush flatbreads with olive oil and top with the cashew mozzarella and the caramelized pears and onions. STIR in vinegar, garlic, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper.