I believe anyone can make tasty, homemade desserts and treats. Now, it turns out creating the perfect peanut butter cupcake was a tall order. And just know that we have the same kitchen aid and mine is red too! KY eats – Ipoh Choong Kee “Big Tree” Yong Tau Foo, Jalan-Jalan & Makan-makan @Petaling Street, KL, 巴達哥尼亞(七)– 百內塔國家公園裡動物們 Animals of National Park Torres Del Paine, Brown sugar, Cinnamon Chiffon Cake 红糖肉桂戚风蛋糕. Baker by Nature | Privacy Policy. My brothers and sisters love peanut butter so I’m pretty sure they would enjoy this recipe. And as a serious peanut butter lover, it’s safe to say I am craving one to devour now. Thanks for sharing! Unfortunately, I cannot try to make this as my daughter has a severe peanut allergy. Just found your blog looking for cupcake recipes to BLOW MY COWORKERS AWAY. Love that you like them! I may have watch that video, and then the extended version, and then maybe (just maybe) tried to convince Diego to buy a baby goat pet (he obviously said no, and I couldn’t find anywhere online that sold baby goats or little pajamas), The base is vanilla, pretty basic, because Mondays are not made to handle complicated things, and these peanut butter cupcakes understand that is Monday, and they understand that the boss was difficult, the class a little harder and that we just want to sleep a bit more (actually more like till the next Friday, but that can still be considered a bit right?). :D Bonus points that it is easy too! i wouldn't be able to resist sneaking over to the kitchen and popping two or three into my mouth after bedtime too (though hopefully the little mouse brushed its teeth after that, heh!) Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners. Peanut Butter Cupcakes with peanut Butter Frosting - Carmela POP We all need more pb frosting on our life! Recipe: Lemon Madeira Cake (Nigella Lawson). 3/4 Taza azúcar Can you make a sugar, gluten, dairy, soy, nut & fruit free cupcake that looks just as AMAZING for me, PLEASE?! Let them set in the fridge, for about 30 minutes. Its important to do this step by hand to avoid over mixing the batter. All rights reserved. I wanted a double dose of peanut butter for these cupcakes, so they’re topped with my favorite peanut butter frosting. Now this sounds like the perfect cupcake! What I’m trying to say is that peanut butter cupcakes are so good that I’m going to stop telling you how awesome they are, and how cute baby goats look on pajamas because you need to go now and make them. Place all the ingredients for the base in the bowl of a food processor. My husband loves all things pb, so I know he will love them. These look delicious! You are bringing it and you have brought it. In a liquid measuring cup, gently whisk together the sour cream and milk with a fork. Set aside. Unfrosted cupcakes can be frozen for up to 2 months, then thaw in the fridge. I’m going to print out the recipe and make these for my family. I need you to understand that these cupcakes are perfect, first because they are cupcakes and that already makes them pretty great and then because they use peanut butter!!! Yum!!!! All printed and ready to go…. Wow, yummy! Do you think the icing is light enough to color? Repeat the process until everything is mixed together. Here you'll find quality tested recipes for all things sweet, along with all the tips you'll need for success in the kitchen. Peanut butter is so delicious in dessert! you can find the recipe for the Vanilla frosting here, ——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————, Peanut Butter Cupcakes!!! Thanks for sharing. And watch videos demonstrating recipe prep and cooking techniques. Add half of the flour mixture, then half of the sour cream. © 2020 Discovery or its subsidiaries and affiliates. Help spread the word. That extra liquid is needed to keep the cupcakes moist and combat the drying effect of the peanut butter. I can’t believe it has taken me this long to make it! WhatsApp: +56 9 6699 1595. Lucky you! With the mixer on medium speed add the eggs, water, and vanilla. PEANUT BUTTER!! My sister bakes peanut butter cupcakes and cakes as well. . Those look divine! Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes - Baker by Nature Place butter and peanut butter in bowl of stand mixer and combine on medium high speed for 1 … Reduce the speed to low and add in the remaining ingredients, beating until fully incorporated. Beat in the rest of the powdered sugar about 1/2 cup at a time, alternating with 1 tablespoon of cream until the desired sweetness and consistency is reached. Your cupcakes makes me want to go to a dessert cafe to grab some sweets!