Learn how your comment data is processed. Find easy breakfasts and brunch recipes for the family. The peanut butter will break at first but will eventually come together. kluckingbear Once the weather turns cold, our family loves to have soup several times a week. 6 - Peanut butter spread. Spread each slice of toast with a thick layer of peanut butter. Then spread applesauce over toast. Easy applesauce bread bakes right in your bread machine for a warm and hearty side dish for soup night. We rotate the kinds of soup and then the side dishes that go with them to keep a nice sense of variety. Tabitha Pour batter into pan. USA Drizzle with honey. Your email address will not be published. Tried this with pears instead of apples and a mixed nut butter. Keep mixing until you have a nice creamy emulsion. Original Glazed Donuts (Krispy Kreme Recipe Copycat), Overnight Chia Seed Pudding with Almond Milk (Vegan, GF). Toast bread. And then picks up his bowl and dumps it onto his plate. (You can skip this step and just use the plain peanut butter, if you wish.). Your email address will not be published. Tina develops everyday breakfast recipes on The Worktop, and writes about all things related to breakfast and brunch. Peanut Butter Apple Toast is healthy, kid-friendly, and parent-friendly too, so I’m sure it will find a way into your home, settling comfortably as a go-to breakfast for the entire family. A breakfast lover and food blogger. I am officially salivating!! Perfect use of apples this time of the year, too! Turkey Sandwich on sweet potato onion bread, The best ever big batch pumpkin bread recipe saves time in the kitchen, Totally easy pumpkin butterscotch cookies to bake with your kids. Ever. Ohhhh I love sourdough bread! Join the Take Back Your Holiday Workshop before November 1. Cream the peanut butter by using a little water, milk or juice. Once the weather turns cold, This easy applesauce bread is baked right in your bread machine. Layer on the apples. We've been eating it ever since and so have our children. WA Save 75% this week only. To keep soup night extra easy, I love to use my specialty kitchen appliances — the Instant Pot, slow cooker, and bread machine all get a big workout from October through March. Top with warm applesauce and serve. I actually prefer this to straight peanut butter toast. I bought a simple bread machine baking book that year and we’ve tried so many fun recipes out of it ever since. Spread each slice of toast with a thick layer of the creamed peanut butter and lay on a plate. True Blue Farmgirl ), At least 1 tablespoon or more of any style peanut butter for each slice, Water, milk or fruit juice as needed, optional, About ¼ - ⅓ cup warm applesauce for each slice, more or less to taste, Toast the bread to the desired shade of doness. 113 Posts A half chewed apple lingers in his mouth as he shoves in a piece of toast. Your email address will not be published. They look delicious. I’m Tina and I share my everyday breakfast recipes here. Required fields are marked *. Amanda “Does that actually taste good?” we both wonder as our toddler just sits there and continues minding his own business, mixing together his dish. These cranberry orange muffins with streusel topping are so fluffy! Since the bread is easy to slice, there are tons of things you could make with it: Both bread machine breads and muffins are our favorite choices to go with soup on soup night. My husband thought I was pregnant when he first saw me making it...nope, just enjoying some compfort food. Give it up to his culinary flair for this Peanut Butter Apple Toast. Meet me over coffee. Try toasting a slice for the best peanut butter toast EVER. 52 Posts Easy applesauce bread bakes right in your bread machine for a warm and hearty side dish for soup night. This caramel apple pizza can be made in just minutes, How to make the juiciest turkey burgers ever right in your oven, Foolproof rum raisin bread for the most epic toast you've ever had, Make ahead breakfast burritos are magic on busy mornings. This Peanut Butter Apple Toast is an easy to make breakfast toast recipe that is perfect for weekday mornings. Add a little liquid a tablespoon at a time and mix until smooth and creamy. So delish! Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. ~Come visit me at my windy little blog www.windsewn.blogspot.com ~ mywunderfullife True Blue Farmgirl 113 Posts Amanda Douglas WY USA 113 Posts. True Blue Farmgirl Read more about Tina Jui or drop an email to say hi. Measure a tablespoon or more of peanut butter for each slice of bread. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes then turn cake out onto a cooling rack. Bake about 40 minutes or until done. The peanut butter will break but eventually you will have a nice creamy mixture. Feb 8, 2018 - Vandeman Breakfast combines whole wheat toast, peanut butter and applesauce into a delicious morning meal. It’s so light and delectable! Perfect for Potlucks, Vandeman Breakfast--Peanut Butter Toast & Applesauce, Unity in the Body of Christ--Fundamental Belief #14. I grew up eating it just like my mom did. Line a 8x8x2" pan with wax paper. I am COMPLETELY blown away! When my toddler eats, he eats. I’ve swapped oatmeal for granola and added a bit of honey, but otherwise this is all him. https://www.theworktop.com/breakfast-brunch-recipes/peanut-butter-apple-toast I just had to hit "Like" even though the post was a few years old. See my Disclosure Policy for more information. It was toast, spread with peanut butter and topped with warm applesauce. […], […] This sweet sliceable applesauce bread is bread machine magic! This recipe is incredibly simple to make, so it is a breakfast fit for busy weekday mornings. Christmas At the Gill's - Christmas Recipe Index, Newfoundland Dough Boys...Fluffy Dumplings for Soup or Stew, Barbecued Baked Beans. To be honest, unless these peanut butter and applesauce pupcakes are for your dog's birthday party or a special occasion, I'd suggest just leaving them as is. Easy, delicious, and nutritious! It is sweet, but not overly so. Ellensburg Sift dry ingredients together and add them alternately with applesauce. […], Your email address will not be published. And, of course, one of the outstanding memories for me was the meals we'd be served. We eat about 2-3 servings of toddler leftovers each day, and I’ve actually discovered that my toddler is a wizard in the kitchen. Tired of all those awesome-looking recipes that don't work?! Bren Your photos really have my mouthwatering! Add egg and beat well. And while he’s hoarding the toast in his mouth, he adds in a spoonful of oatmeal then demands some peanut butter (how a little mouth manages to hold so much is beyond me). Great to have a toddler inspired breakfast, and I have to say it looks like a tasty combination. It was called Vandeman Breakfast and it was eaten with a fork just as you would pancakes. Spread peanut butter over toast. RELATED: Don’t miss our easy crockpot chicken soup recipe. . 113 Posts, HookAngel Add a tablespoon at a time. What a treat!!! To the peanut butter add a little water, milk or juice. Crockpot Salmon with Asian-Style Vegetables. 52 Posts, mywunderfullife I like banana slices with my Vandeman Breakfast and, of course, a few orange slices always go good with breakfast. Yum! . Sprinkle a handful of granola on top. About the same time Pastor Vandeman came to St. John's, I was old enough to attend Junior Camp, which was held at Adam's Pond in Paradise (in Newfoundland not Heaven). You can easily slice it for sandwiches or toasting, too. Originally from California, she now lives in London. Still…on to these toasts. Then spread peanut butter generously on each slice of toast. Hi , I found this recipe today from you and your little toddler .. You'll always be stuffed when you eat at the Gill's. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Top with warm applesauce and serve. We prefer to use a rye sourdough, an all-natural crunchy peanut butter, a crispy tart apple, and a nut and seed granola (like this recipe). It is healthy, kid-friendly, and parent-friendly too, making this a go-to breakfast for the entire family.