Our hope is when we share printable coupons and deals, it helps you save money. The sweetness really comes out with the milk also. ), Grand prize quantities vary per prize pool. Starts 10/15/20 and ends 2/28/21. Enter for your chance to win the new PlayStation®5 Console, or one of thousands of other prizes! You'll receive an email response within 72 hours after submission. Find the pain relief you need and enjoy heart-healthy benefits! Enter codes found on specially-marked General Mills products* for the chance to instantly win one of thousands of prizes! Rating: 7 out of 10 © 2020 New Coupons and Deals - Printable Coupons and Deals, Coupons.com Breakfast Food Printable Coupon. Upon opening the box, a potent maple aroma punched me in the nose. Woot Woot! You will not want to miss out on the opportunity…, Persil Laundry Detergent Printable Coupon! General Mills’ Elf Cereal is a fun, festively themed holiday offering, but it may fall short for some. It is the second-most quoted holiday film in my family. I know it is just marketing for children, but it warms my heart. Save With $2.00 Off Persil Detergent Coupon! © 2020 General Mills We are a family of 6, so every dollar has to stretch. It has been many years, but I used to eat Waffle Crisp regularly when I was younger. For complete details, including instructions on how to enter without making a purchase, see the Official Rules. Save With $1.50 Off Selsun Blue Products Coupon! Be sure to grab your prints and check in-store for more savings opportunities! General Mills is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Required fields are marked *. At the very least, this cereal makes me smile, and smiling’s my favorite. Help your kids eat breakfast to start their day with cereals they love! Have an adorable pet at home? From cereals and snacks, to vegetables and yogurts, General Mills is proud to offer many delicious gluten-free products. Save $1.00 off one Arm & Hammer Liquid Laundry Detergent with Printable Coupon! More maple syrup flavoring could have elevated it to North Pole levels. Save $1.00 Off Arm & Hammer Liquid Laundry Detergent Coupon! * Find codes on specially marked General Mills products. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window). The maple syrup flavor was almost indiscernible. Click here to save $1.00 off two General Mills Cereals Printable Coupon, Arm & Hammer Detergent Printable Coupon! Must be in JPG, GIF, PDF or PNG file format. It was not as saccharine as I anticipated, but it was pleasant. Your email address will not be published. The packaging is fun, comforting, and makes ample “Elf” references. Please complete all the required fields to continue. Woah! Every code (limit 15) is another chance to win the PS5™ Console Grand Prize and an Instant Prize. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply to any General Mills employment opportunities. Knock out that laundry without knocking a hole in your budget! At the very least, this cereal makes me smile, and smiling’s my favorite. I pulled the box closer and the smell had already settled. *NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Save With $1.50 Off Parodontax Products Coupon. Some Americans dance, others wield guns outside vote-tallying sites as counting draws to a close. The corn puffs were slightly sweet, but not nearly as sugary as I expected for a cereal based on “Elf.” After all, Buddy subsists almost entirely on sugar. Look For These Specially-Marked Big G Cereals and Treat Bars* Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal (16.8oz and 19.3oz) Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treat Bars; Honey Nut Cheerios Cereal (15.4oz and 19.5oz) Golden Grahams Treat Bars; Reese's Puffs Cereal (16.7oz and 20.7oz) Lucky Charms Treat Bars; Cookie Crisp Cereal (15.1oz and 19.1oz) Reese's Puffs Treat Bars Got piles of laundry? At Printable Coupons and Deals, we do our best to post all the printable coupons and deals we can find that will save you money. The back of the box implores everyone to help Buddy the Elf fill the Clausometer. Check Out These NEW Pet Printable Coupons! The maple syrup taste is more evident, but still very restrained. The quantity of marshmallows sitting on top was striking. Be sure to grab your prints and check in-store for more savings opportunities! REVIEW: California Pizza Kitchen BBQ ‘Don’t Call Me Chicken’ Pizza, REVIEW: McDonald’s Blueberry Muffin, Apple Fritter, and Cinnamon Roll, REVIEW: Frankford Fruity Pebbles Candy Bar, REVIEW: California Pizza Kitchen BBQ 'Don’t Call Me Chicken' Pizza, REVIEW: Pizza Hut Beyond Italian Sausage Pizza, REVIEW: Starbucks Cold Brew with Dark Cocoa and Cinnamon Almondmilk Foam, REVIEW: Dunkin' Toasted Gingerbread Signature Latte. Walgreens Deal through 11/14 Buy 2 select General Mills Cereal 8.9-12.5 oz. Help your kids eat breakfast to start their day with cereals they love! "PlayStation Family Mark", "PlayStation", and "PS5 logo" are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. Sony Interactive Entertainment is not a sponsor of this promotion. (If we can't read your receipt, we can't accept it. I vividly remember the first time I saw “Elf.” I drove two hours to meet an old friend at a Harkins Theater so we could take in the merriment together. Purchased Price: $3.64 General Mills Just Released ‘Elf’ Cereal for the Holidays Caitlyn Fitzpatrick 9/24/2020. Limit one grand prize and one instant win prize per person. I tried a handful dry and was underwhelmed. Nutrition Facts: (1 cup) 140 calories, 1.5 grams of fat, 0 grams of saturated fat, 0 grams of trans fat, 0.5 grams of polyunsaturated fat, 0.5 grams of monounsaturated fat, 0 milligrams of cholesterol, 180 milligrams of sodium, 32 grams of carbohydrates, 1 gram of fiber, 12 grams of sugar, and 2 grams of protein. See the, *Participating products vary per retailer. Size: 18.6 oz box Ever since, “Elf” has been a holiday staple of mine. It was not overbearing at all. Make laundry day…, Bayer Aspirin Printable Coupon! Your name and address information below is requested to assist us in the event that further correspondence is necessary.This information is not required, and will not be shared with anyone.Only correspondence related to this contact would be initiated by the Consumer Relations department. Once milk is added, the cereal moved closer to my expectations. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Discover our extensive portfolio of … Here’s how to enter: Save With $5.00 Off Alli Weight Loss Coupon! Hurry and save $1.00 off two General Mills Cheerios Lucky Charms, Cinnamon Toast Crunch Printable Coupon! Save With $1.00 Off Bayer Aspirin Product Coupon! In the spirit of Buddy, I contemplated dousing the cereal in maple syrup, but could not bring myself to do it. Score cheap Arm & Hammer laundry detergent products! Learn how your comment data is processed. General Mills Cereal Printable Coupon! $1.88 each Use $1/2 General Mills Cereal Walgreens digital coupon Final Price $1.38 500 Sweepstakes prizes and 4,500 Instant Win Game prizes to be won (valued between $20.00 and $499.99 USD). Purchased at: Walmart Hurry and save $1.00 off two General Mills Cheerios Lucky Charms, Cinnamon Toast Crunch Printable Coupon! Make sure that your receipt image clearly shows the retailer, purchase date and timestamp, eligible product purchased, purchase price and receipt total. Grab your specially-marked Big G cereals and treat bars,* find your code, and enter it here to unlock your chance to win big. We love your smile, but no selfies, please. On print-outs from Kroger in-store checkout for purchasing 3 qualifying products, On postcards within shipping packages from Boxed.com for purchasing qualifying products and redeeming a code at checkout on-site, In emails from us for requesting a free code via mail-in or online. Hurry and save $1.00 off one Bayer Aspirin Product 50 ct or larger with Printable Coupon!…, Pet Printable Coupon Roundup! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. We scour the internet for all the coupons we can find, then post about them on Printable Coupons and deals. Hurry and save $2.00 off one…. General Mills’ Elf Cereal is a fun, festively themed holiday offering, but it may fall short for some. Please see the, clearly shows the retailer, purchase date and timestamp, eligible product purchased, purchase price and receipt total. We have Printable coupons that will help you save on your grocery bill and keep you under budget. General Mills Cereal We make all things crunchy, fun, delicious & good. Some codes will enter you into a separate prize pool. I know I do! If you were to mix marbits with Kix and put a few drops of maple syrup in the milk, you could emulate the flavor profile here relatively closely. Let us know what deals you’ve found with this printable offer, because we’d love to know.