%PDF-1.4 Edit. Play this game to review States of Matter. Grade 7 Science. 5th - 7th grade. Each substance has particles that are from the particles of other 5. affects the of the particles. 1. When you have completed the quiz, your score will appear here---> Show all questions <= => Which statement about the particle theory of matter is true? 3. The particle model of matter states that all matter is made up of tiny, moving particles with spaces between them. 3. Reading awareness - make sure you know the most important information from the lesson on single particle theory and the type of matter where particles sometimes bump into each other Grade 7 Science Unit 3: Pure Substances and Mixtures The Particle Theory of Matter. Particle Theory For Year 7 - Displaying top 8 worksheets found for this concept. Match. The 5 points of the Particle Theory of Matter. The particles in solids, liquids and gases have different amounts of energy. ����B�yѠ��_V�����fJo��|�����?���G?=��'�>�i��3�7W Played 1935 times. :���O�"��V�r�ҕ���}�����d�B�PfP��jE�8���.����'3���G�ub��S�h3}������t�p�i����I����a��p���+-N�j&1e4c@bJiV�V(��ʼn�1Ž] �2qp���&�F0���K��Ʀ��s�Q���e|�b9����������Km����Xq�AC��]ug��j�~v�-�d2L�t݋�#V���T����Ϋ�m�r�(S5}�vKM�?G�)��$���:,�a�RUNK~���j�x>nĪجn��z�}�i��q��X�J#&�IJY5��KD!�ʈ�*]9!��7rU@JԖh����J�T�W�A�`蜋������C��XH�����E������B�PH�Y�O���F��F"�kd�J�5��n+4���kl�� ����R�e��;��0��q�+~+|�uˈ�&�xrR�S�XK��nl���:�΁�h��B)��������lR��l����2_����jb�����v�ʩ�7.�b�����?Z���|�dz�/�~�&N�A����2+{e+e�w@���Un1a�|[���w�آ ���B*_y�d%�뚯��4%_+(��Şba�� �D�|����W��U��f�K�,�����j��|��E�V0y�`9��MqK�z(,g�E3�XDw�-�:�D)p�e��J����ġ�a������./������BF��D�Nm�W�frt6O����b��V�z�fu�7��,�W������Jk��Lf����?Z�Ʈ���;��Y��/u�-!n��p��7�����N���jS��\j�{�NY1\5>��W��Օ�’�T�r;�U�1��1_���+*�ʇ_A�6);�����?�9�������?�&n7^����̧��GW���s�[4gRAVY0[�`��,��Ŝ�P�C�qD,����VTy�h�4�����._Z�أect5p��ҺZ '���6�g�f�l��ёŖ*l���j|]ӓ�)�g���ˎ�tbE,�S�%r]�?8�����{��w�Cwht���zФ1�$Ƕ �l�n� The particle model explains the behavior of matter. kateverlaque. Save. Particle Theory of Matter 2- Grade 7. Flashcards. Gravity. Created by. <> STUDY. Some of the worksheets for this concept are Grade 7 science, States of matter work, Strengthening teaching and learning of particle theory, The particle model of matter 5, Theparticletheoryofmatter, Phases of matter multiple choice quiz, Topic 4 expansion and contraction, Year 7 urriculum. Particle Theory of Matter 2- Grade 7. PLAY. Particle theory is a very important field of science because it helps scientists explain why matter behaves the way it does, while providing a reliable method of visualizing the processes that occur to matter. One theory, the particle theory of matter, is investigated in detail. �4��W��h��� H�h�0�Ȓ��2�a� =�T(�H&�i�m�V5W쾩�~���]^U�G��a7��_�x�9:ӈOIʚn�S�s�->��96'�� ޙ�d��ruj�?a�C+&)����%��6��Ls�d^VKEN /��� bU+5R��*���jɶ�t]��&�x��uÏ��S �����h��8D(>�)��E�[�'zP��&8M@T*\�KnO3�#�j�^#�5�a�j����A� �u�fl~���?OL_��{�����=������{g>�7Ŷ�Xa7IY���9_� b 6L5��^c�G������*��3.�Jm�X9� ��96#,�g0~&Gr�Ё=E�������خ//v;!LwI٢@V���[P�(G�:�l�ԉNO� �)�7 !�_\6;qt?+��e��jDY�|�ުȭĒ)R�_���3�Ic���&�Wv �2�|����̳�$fI�p�!�!_���ޕ^���K~W풯z�+��M�^!K�e�ev���[Հ�2_���g�<1�����̽{v��3s����}z�ॹe�M,4�� �Z��6��͕�iL����1!l� W��ɢqps�f/�NR��E߰����Y Z��oX֢�M���a��Z����)�/�f�t��b!Sq0�&`t&G��l���L&�T�Z�=_{��c>�U>�{��� ���"��v�WҬP,�HS � q.��Ϊ6 �� �O�L�F̀ Particle Theory DRAFT. The particle theory of matter is: A scientific model of the structure of matter; according to the particle theory, all matter is made up of extremely tiny particles, and each pure substance has its own kind of particle, different from the particles from any other pure substance. Test. endobj Each pure substance has its own kind of particle, different from the particles of other pure substances 3. Some of the worksheets for this concept are Grade 7 science, States of matter work, Strengthening teaching and learning of particle theory, The particle model of matter 5, Theparticletheoryofmatter, Phases of matter multiple choice quiz, Topic 4 expansion and contraction, Year 7 … Some of the worksheets for this concept are Particle theory work, Section models of matter the particle theory, The particle model of matter 5, Grade 7, States of matter work, Theparticletheoryofmatter, Name principles of matter, Lab activity matter on the move 1. Other questions may be asked but will cover the same knowledge and understanding as the questions on this practice quiz. Grade 7 Particle Theory and Mixtures Practice Quiz Date: _____ Name: _____ These are examples of the type of questions that could be on your quiz. by clasanford. N��`v}R�-�q~�`係���Wl�`�]�y�ȣ7�M�yl\ �q@������������+��cu�š� iF'�ZK VVg9Ylh�Ҽ8!%���{]����֙����l��N��~*iRA�� AZ�"�x�y��T�Â\&(K��A ���Sw|E���n��c4����}�&sL V��X���k�|2O*�G ��N��1�>wvg��O�R��C �b� l�D�tXɁ.��%�GR�*��i6;�����]�����jl�Ɨ �H֤���N����@�W�e7�"VL�q:�J}�C��׬ɀ��=���(�\����% ���n�F.��V��@/vX���^ѣ��T|��9�Io/x� ���N�k,���,���_Z����_��Ғ������n���/�{����Zl�WY]�-�|�-�4��hN+fh{Ĉ!�x�Y2Q�)k�^�>V��d��j���G�#��h�"�2��4���X9忚�Fl@�>)�����iE��4�Tc�5�TeO��}/�����=������b�G�R-m�q�@���*���&xE,�kd���� �ml��S�i���1��\_yhp�#!9�:%aI����v���x�K��P�Y� �Y�4�H>� ���������1Պp���K�F�^#�[�!^�����GW��N}��ӏ._�Ϫ�����S��0��y=,ۡ C�NOPT�H|��=3|�+�|�?��������������&�3-+�f ��Ε�\�Η��"}\�%��L����2�-��J@����J��������2�H�'ǣ�Cj6)[�b�� �o��O�$aX|%uć� ��nl�~�L7���Qt�,(���WM��I���Xd�AEV�p^���-xP��k� c�2\�Wff�)�Դ�����r�g� Particle Theory of Matter- Grade 7. A neat science experiment can show us this: If we combine 50 mL of water and 50 mL of isopropyl alcohol, you would expect the total volume would be 100 mL. Grade 7. PLAY. 3 years ago. Unit 3: Pure Substances and Mixtures. stream 6�9_�ۑ����:9 vj����۳s�8:qy2WtyNg�4 S�W��5&�g��WI������ӱ2����$I *i��S�אb�tL�ͼX�^�[��Sųʜxå�C��m�&ׅ4���\c:�j1����'0�/H��/w����z$��ĕ�7�#SE>S��E�_�0i�*�lP4�h=? The Particle Theory Of Matter. 10 0 obj -Grade 7 Science Ontario Curriculum BasedOverall Expectations demonstrate an understanding of the properties of pure substances and mixtures, and describe these characteristics using the particle theory.Specific Expectations2.5 use appropriate science and … x�읇wG����w�=羻�^��d[^����k�Q�l+'+ZY"%�b��L�49vx]�=�0 0A2��aD�����¯*���{ f�ʬ�l��+�8�z�ă,yl!���[-�%�A�O��P|s�G$�c)���I���}�'��w��� g�V���h���KG�W���W:t����җ7���r%�VlZ�Y���LV0xѠe�V]��� 6. 1935 times. PLAY. 78% average accuracy. What are the states of matter? Write. Learn. Particles of Matter are by very strong electric 3. � Matter is made up of tiny (Atoms & Molecules) 2. <> Grade 7 . A series of free Science Lessons for 7th Grade and 8th Grade, KS3 and Checkpoint Science in preparation for GCSE and IGCSE Science. �~}�&cw�vC��b��j��,¾Q�{���%G�)��V�+1;r[Eb�L��0+v^���s��(M��|>��+Ԓr� stream The Particle Theory of Matter - Section 7.2 Quiz. endstream 220 Grade 7 Science. Students use the particle theory to describe changes of state, to differentiate between pure substances and … The kinetic particle theory explains the properties of the different states of matter. :�� ��Dw6�Zp��(7/8��&\��91�Ə��8*l��c�W��NL��DZo��Z. clasanford. x��Q=�0=��p���6MlW��A�j��M� �`���^ڂl�8�ݻ��$���أ��K!�&�&p���')Ѿ��v�=�y;�p;�đ All Matter is made up of extremely small particles 2. 1. 4 0 obj Grade 7 Overview In this cluster, students explore the nature of science by examining the development of scientific theories. - Grade 8 Science So far I've been sharing with you the resources I've found and incorporated into my Grade 7 Science unit, including my posts on Interactions with Ecosystems and The Earth's Crust. Each pure substance has its own kind of particle, different from the particles of other pure substances 3. %���� All Matter is made up of extremely small particles 2. STUDY. 3 years ago. The particles that make up matter are too small to see without a microscope ? Chemistry. Overview In this cluster, students explore the nature of science by examining the development of scientific theories. Particles attract each … Preview this quiz on Quizizz. STUDY. 4. 1. Particles attract each … Particle Theory DRAFT. The the temperature, the the speed of the particles. Displaying top 8 worksheets found for - The Particle Theory Of Matter. Particles of Matter are in constant . Spell. Particle Theory For Year 7 - Displaying top 8 worksheets found for this concept.. The 5 points of the Particle Theory of Matter. Edit. endobj �j3���+�a�� W����%�J���1+��J5�WA�jkpm�W�^�_17�n�Ys�n���fLvbh���O>�������\M����^y\��6ݰX֤��2:�UN�y�g�X�7t���l���l�V d��0U�1���ɐp���Վ��^I�G��#�Q'��T�j������mb��q�.��b�-W�jU���3i�0�F׫�%�|�ب����Mc���q0��&�z��m��W�I�ae��N:�*�U1�[+&����"���ˀ�� �bh��X�x ���Ƭebj�||�9�[ �V�?�=�ۑ���y�9�R?+��?�B�� What are the states of matter? Mr Collinson's Science 1. The Particle Theory of Matter. One theory, the particle theory of matter, is investigated in detail. The Particle Theory. All Matter is made up of extremely small particles 2. ? 3 0 obj Key Concepts: Terms in this set (24) The 5 points of the Particle Theory of Matter. �ͭ���0�K̟B�[���ԵS�]�H��A[t��a#& � �a[� dpd���d�����5 ���>(�O'�թ �?�����m$.b�E�N:V�)��Sd��i%tVk5����@u�� ��37�J�m� Part A Use the following words to complete the blanks. Students use the particle theory to describe changes of state, to differentiate between pure substances and mixtures, and to describe characteristics of solutions. Particle Theory For Year 7. ;hg���~Wwϔ>+��X\-��L*�J�U���$�t���0VH|qI��{��M�h����R�.� ���a^�Ubw7�z���*�uq�_I_���K��)|JY/���޿����krb"���� ��Gx���r ��!-Aҫ�J��T_��Wk5 ���O�_y���?�O����0 ��So����ɩY�_a�`s�`Z W1_%�Z�j=��qp���ۆN�J����L2-x�m2�6�S5�P���7{v�ͲǨl�"����J`��e8�޵*�KSE��O�lF,��D~��v��ct���|�Tt ](zS9:U��@G[�+W��p��c2|�";�9mvwl��u|��w�����Ğ�ל���ť��Wxz�Tk?�>���{�����(aXvX[��2�:_5�� ���K�RC�-_����,PE o��6*}�O�+�g���,���兝� The Particle Theory of Matter: 1.