technology I would trade all of my technology for an afternoon with Socrates. And once you learn that, you’ll never be the same again.” ― Steve Jobs, 14.) To get more info about author Steve Jobs visit Wikipedia. In this post, we will discuss the technology related ideas of Steve Jobs. But ultimately, there needs to be some gravitational force that pulls it all together. But it doesn’t add up to much.” ― Steve Jobs, 4.) We cook up new products. We exist to inspire, one mind at a time. We're going to touch this with our fingers. I'm sorry, it's true. Literally can blow it away. ... reason that Apple is able to create products like the iPad is because we've always tried to be at the intersection of technology and the liberal arts. Thank you! We create things to amplify ourselves. 1.) It's the equivalent of a bicycle for our minds. What a computer is to me is the most remarkable tool that we have ever come up with. So you have to listen very carefully. computer faith died on October 05, 2011, Steven Paul "Steve" Jobs was an American pioneer of the personal computer revolution of the 1970s. Share this quote: Like Quote. The quotes of Steve Jobs will always inspire us. ... Read more quotes from Steve Jobs. Steve Jobs quotes on technology With our technology, with objects, literally three people in a garage can blow away what 200 people at Microsoft can do. I've always wanted to own and control the primary technology in everything we do. Steve Jobs. Corporate America has a need that is so huge and can save them so much money, or make them so much money, or cost them so much money if they miss it, that they are going to fuel the object revolution. The over-all point is that new technology will not necessarily replace old technology, but it will date it. I think it's brought the world a lot closer together, and will continue to do that. You've got to start with the customer experience and work back toward the technology - not the other way around. “We’ve done so many hardware products where Jony and I have looked at each other and said, ‘We don’t know how to make it any better than this, we just don’t know how to make it’. technology. Steven Paul "Steve" Jobs was an American pioneer of the personal computer revolution of the 1970s. worth. We're born, we live for a brief instant, and we die. We’re here at the beginning of it and we’re able to shape how it goes.” ― Steve Jobs, 20.) Technology is nothing. We're going to use a pointing device that we're all born with - born with ten of them. (wikipedia). We're going to use the best pointing device in the world. magic 97 Copy quote Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. It's been happening for a long time. American Enjoy the best Steve Jobs Quotes at BrainyQuote. You are most requested to write to us in a comment and tell us how you liked this post. “My philosophy is that everything starts with a great product. mind It works like magic. “I think everybody in this country should learn how to program a computer, should learn a computer language because it teaches you how to think.” ― Steve Jobs, 10.) “Ultimately, it comes down to taste. people “I’m a tool builder. Quotes, Thoughts and Sayings of Great People. time. “You can build your own things that other people can use. money It comes down to trying to expose yourself to the best things that humans have done and then try to bring those things into what you’re doing.” ― Steve Jobs, 12.) Steve Jobs, in full Steven Paul Jobs, was an American inventor, designer, and entrepreneur who was the co-founder, chief executive officer (CEO) and chairman of Apple Inc. Jobs is widely recognized as a pioneer of the microcomputer revolution of the 1970s and 1980s, along with Apple co-founder Steve … And we have invented a new technology called multi-touch, which is phenomenal. Having children really changes your view on these things. Businessman “I started to listen to music a whole lot and I started to read more outside of just science and technology, Shakespeare, Plato. The most corrosive piece of technology that I've ever seen is called television - but then, again, television, at its best, is magnificent. October 5, 2011. 14 likes. change But ultimately, there needs to be some gravitational force that pulls it all together. Steve Jobs — Technology is not changing it much - if at all. technology. Otherwise, you can get great pieces of technology all floating around the universe. I want to build really good tools that I know in my gut and my heart will be valuable. experience “You need a very product-oriented culture, even in a technology company. blackpeople Shortly after his death, Jobs's official biographer, Walter Isaacson described him as the "creative entrepreneur whose passion for perfection and ferocious drive revolutionized six industries: personal computers, animated movies, music, phones, tablet computing, and digital publishing.".. “When we create stuff, we do it because we listen to customers, get their inputs and also throw in what we’d like to see, too. In this post, we will discuss the technology related ideas of Steve Jobs. They eventually decided whether or not the new technology was worth the investment. “Let’s go invent tomorrow rather than worrying about what happened yesterday.” ― Steve Jobs, 13.) Then you just stand back and get out of the way, and these things take on a life of their own.” ― Steve Jobs, 17.) “I’ve never found anyone who’s said no or hung up the phone when I called-I just asked. That’s how I think of myself. Lots of companies have tons of great engineers and smart people. There are downsides to everything; there are unintended consequences to everything. Recommend to friends. Quotations by Steve Jobs, American Businessman, Born February 24, 1955. “Humans are tool builders. “You need a very product-oriented culture, even in a technology company. revolution You never really know if people will love them as much as you do.” ― Steve Jobs, Love Quotes : 101 Best Love Quotes to Express Your Feelings. There are downsides to everything; there are unintended consequences to everything. I’ve probably spearheaded giving away more computer equipment to schools than anybody else on the planet. technology. But then you have to go and sort of stow away – you have to go hide away with people that really understand the technology, but also really care about the customers, and dream up this next breakthrough.”― Steve Jobs, 2.) What’s wrong with education cannot be fixed with technology. So let's not use a stylus. It’s pretty great.” ― Steve Jobs, 19.) work. That’s because it’s so hard that if you don’t have a passion, you’ll give up.” ― Steve Jobs, 21.) No amount of technology will make a dent.” ― Steve Jobs, 5.) Don't forget to confirm subscription in your email. By definition. But it's like people who had black-and-white TVs when color came out. And when people ask me, I try to be as responsive, to pay that debt of gratitude back.” ― Steve Jobs, 16.) computers And then it’s not long after the new thing comes out that we look at the older thing and go, ‘How can we ever have done that?’” ― Steve Jobs, 15.) It's faith in people. I can tell you, though: If they don’t really want to build a company, they won’t luck into it.