The wait was approximately fifteen minutes on a Tuesday evening. Eggplant Parmesan at The Cheesecake Factory "My family and I went to eat here tonight around 6pm. Thanks for the free date, Thrillist! CHEESECAKE. I guess my 5'6" ass didn't look like he needed much space, so they stuck me at a marble table the size of a tray table on Spirit. Our Own Shortcake Topped with Vanilla Ice Cream, Fresh Strawberries and Whipped Cream. Served with mashed potatoes and green beans. Charbroiled Chicken with Teriyaki Sauce. Crispy Cauliflower Tossed with Sweet and Spicy Sauce, Toasted Sesame Seeds and Green Onion... Fontina and Parmesan Cheese, Garlic and Herbs in a Wine Sauce. Bottom line: that's a lot of options. Hellmann's Parmesan Crusted Chicken Done My Way. Includes kid-friendly recipes and ways to stay cool while the, Cooks.com - Recipe - Cookie Factory Chocolate Chip Cookies. And Sonic! The Cheesecake Factory, King of Prussia Picture: Parmesan Herb Crusted Chicken - Check out TripAdvisor members' 3,967 candid photos and videos of The Cheesecake Factory www.tripadvisor.com Living Gluten Free : January 2014. Key Lime Pie in a Cheesecake! It felt like a sign of good things to come, and I was psyched to eat more. Reyka Small Batch Vodka and St-Germain with Crisp Cucumber and Lemon. Layers of Our Original Cheesecake, Fudge Cake and Chocolate Truffle Cream. Through 11/15, get $10 off* your delivery order of $40 or more. I couldn't go to this place without getting a slice of its namesake dish: Factory! Island Juices and Fresh Ginger, Topped with a Splash of Lime and Soda. Combined with Fresh Mushrooms, Garlic and Spices. CHEESECAKE. Besides, I love cheesecake! And a raspberry vodka punch. I wanted to love this place. Parmesan-Herb Crusted Chicken at The Cheesecake Factory "Excellent food and good service. Fresh Spinach, Sautéed Mushrooms, Smoked Bacon, Green Onions and Melted Cheese. Order a slice or a whole cake today! Want to chime in? Tender Pieces of Chicken Breast Charbroiled with Olive Oil, Garlic and Herbs. A huge, steamy serving of real hot chocolate with whipped cream. Served with Steamed Rice. Twenty. The Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake and Ultimate Red Velvet were both just as good on my girlfriend's counter as they would have been at the restaurant. There were also Beanie Babies for sale. Before we got to the hostess stand, we passed a huge bakery with neon signage behind it. The Cheesecake Factory is proud to offer a carefully selected wine list sure to appeal to ... Altos Plata Tequila with Cointreau and Grand Marnier Shaken with Fresh Lime and Agave N... Blanco Tequila, Spicy Ancho Reyes Verde and Fresh Sweet & Sour with a Chili-Salt Ri... Raspberry Infused Tito’s Vodka and Fresh Lemon Chilled and Served Up with a Sugar... Our Version of a "Dirty Martini" with Ketel One Vodka and Blue Cheese Stuffed Olives. Kids 10 and Younger. On our new Timeless Classics menu, we brought back over a dozen fan-favorite items at a great value. Server was solicitous and checked on us in a timely manner. Two Breakfast Favorites Are Even Better Together with Our Buttermilk Pancakes Swirled w... Our Buttermilk Pancakes with Ricotta Topped with Lemon Glaze, Strawberries and Blueberr... Two Eggs with Two Slices of Bacon and Two Buttermilk Pancakes. Maybe. Served with Our Soy-Ginger Sesame S... Our Hamburger on a Toasted Bun with Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Pickles and Mayonnaise. I mentioned this to the server, who said, "Maybe that's why it's on happy hour, [because] it's not good." I had an open mind when I walked in. CHEESECAKE. MAPLE SYRUP. YOGURT AND WHIPPED CREAM PIE. The menu here was 20 pages. Add your favorite recipes and share them with friends and chefs around the world! Through 11/15, get $10 off* your pickup order of $40 or more. That's why my girlfriend took two out of the three slices in the basket, not that I was counting. Double Espresso, Hot Caramel, Vanilla and Steamed Milk. Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breast With Honey Mustard Sauce and New Food.com whole grain mustard, dried basil, panko breadcrumbs, chicken breasts and 8 more Cheddar and Garlic Crusted Chicken Breast ninjamommers.com Served with Tortilla Chips, ... Fried Wings Covered in Hot Sauce and Served with Blue Cheese Dressing and Celery Sticks. Palm trees, mirrors, and marble abounded. This location in Denver is massive, and yet we were seated next to two men loudly speaking in another language I didn't recognize. When I pointed this out to her, she gave one of the slices back to me. For National Cheesecake Day on 7/30, we're donating $1 to Feeding America for every slice sold*. Great Picture. The Almost Traditional Recipe with Croutons, Parmesan Cheese and Our Special Caesar Dre... Mixed Greens, Grilled Asparagus, Fresh Beets, Goat Cheese, Candied Pecans and Vinaigrette. Longhorn Steakhouse Parmesan Crusted Chicken – Copycat Recipe, cheesecake factory romano crusted chicken, longhorns parmesan crusted chicken recipe, steak house parmesan crusted chicken recipe, cheesecake factory herb crusted salmon recipe, charlie browns recipe for parmesan crusted chicken, cheesecake factory green chile chicken soup recipe, homemade hot chocolate made with coco dry milk sugar non dairy coffe creamer, Purina Cat Chow Healthy Weight FREE sample. Steph Curry! Served with Black Beans and Cilantr... Boneless Breast of Chicken Pieces, Spiced, Breaded and Fried Crisp. On a related note: never date someone more clever than you. It was my first time eating there and I was not disappointed! Terms of Use Original Cheesecake Swirled with Snickers® on a Brownie Crust with Chocolate, Caram... Pineapple cheesecake between two layers of moist buttery pineapple upside-down cake. Choice of unsweetened or sweetened black, green or passion fruit teas, all served over ice... Sweet and tart, made fresh at the bar. MAPLE SYRUP. I did not time-travel back to 1998 and write this story. more. And, like a particularly boring Stephen King story, it came in two parts... there was a supplemental "Skinny" menu too. CHEESECAKE. Sparkling Prosecco with Aperol, Blood Orange and Elderflower. My husband and I are here on a Friday night so there was a long wait time, about an hour and a half, and I feel like the restaurant was way over… I might get a Parmesan herb-crusted chicken and a slice of cheesecake to go at some point, though. Spinach, Artichoke Hearts, Shallots, Garlic and a Mixture of Cheeses. My husband and I are here on a Friday night so there was a long wait time, about an hour and a half, and I feel like the restaurant was way over capacity with all the people waiting. The total cost for the meal came to $72. Menu may not be up to date. Available with Chicken. Even places like The Cheesecake Factory have several healthy, low-point options that will have you feeling and looking your best in no time – plus they’ll taste great. Sauteed Chicken, Julienne Carrots, Green Onion and Cilantro Tossed in a Spicy Peanut Sa... Layers of Fresh Spinach Pasta, Mozzarella, Fontina and Parmesan Cheese. ROSEMARY CHICKEN. Nowadays, burger places do burgers, burrito spots do burritos, and so on. Choose from ANY of our legendary cheesecakes! Then I ate them. Strawberries, Orange and Pineapple Juices, Coconut and Banana All Blended with Ice. Topped with Whipped Cream and Almonds. Cheesecake says it makes it all fresh, and I believe it. See your recipe here... NEW YORK STYLE CHEESECAKE. Our Classic margarita with Gold Tequila, Triple Sec and Fresh Sweet & Sour. Mindy Kaling! There was no wait to sit on the patio. Garnished with a sugar rim. "It's dark in here to hide the shame on your face while you're eating a 5,000-calorie meal," I said to my dining partner. Share your pie recipes and pie-related tips. Combined with Fresh Mushrooms, Garlic and Spices. Served with Rice, ... Fresh Salmon with a Delicious Lemon Sauce, Asparagus and Mashed Potatoes. Thank you, Barb. Creamy Cheesecake Swirled with Caramel, Peanut Butter, Butterfingers® and Reese's&r... Moist layers of Red Velvet Cake and our Original Cheesecake covered with our special Chees... Reese's® Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Cheesecake. Get this widget. Bacardi Lime and Don Q Cristal Rums Muddled with Fresh Mint and Lime on the Rocks. A doctor-journalist who wrote about the chain in The New Yorker counted over 300 items on the menu. @2010 - All Right Reserved. Been to The Cheesecake Factory? Cruzan Pineapple Rum and Don Q Muddled with Mint, Lime and More Pineapple. Photos may be “representative” of … A Mild, Delicate Sauteed White Fish Served with Fresh Vegetables and Lemon. We ordered our cheesecakes to go but had to try them in store.