To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button. The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. pawpaw Edit. (7) Some days it will be hot and sunny and on those days, you will want to make plenty of lemonade to sell. (15) Iced tea, also a staple on beverage menus, has gone the way of lemonade . (4) The juice is versatile enough to use in marinades, lemonade or as a homemade grenadine syrup for drinks. (13) I love the flavor of mint, and using it to enhance drinks like lemonade and cocoa is especially refreshing. (2) The next thing she knew, there was the sound of a car horn coming from the lane on which their farmhouse home stands. Usage Frequency: 1 Papaya Meaning and Spanish to English Translation. Quality: (10) One day I was sitting outside drinking lemonade and I wanted to go swimming with my kids, but I had to go to work. Usage Frequency: 1 English to Pashto translation service by ImTranslator will assist you in getting an instant translation of words, phrases and texts from English to Pashto and other languages. Here is papaya meaning in English: papaya Edit. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-11-08 If you want to learn papaja in English, you will find the translation here, along with other translations from Albanian to English. Usage Frequency: 1 There's no sign of them. (1) The drink menu said it had pink lemonade , vodka, and grenadine, but I have no idea how many parts of each to use. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs. Quality: