Everybody understands the stuggle of getting dinner on the table after a long day. Whether you're cooking for yourself or for a family, these easy dinners are sure to leave everyone satisfied and stress-free. Next, garlic is added to the pan along with a sprinkle of flour, followed by whisking in some stock or broth. 4 bone-in, center-cut pork chops (about 1/2 – 3/4 “ thick), 1/2 (heaping) cup flour, plus 2 leveled tablespoons, divided use, Avocado oil, or other “high heat” cooking oil, 4 cloves garlic, pressed through garlic press. The sauce on these honey garlic pork chops is so good, I sometimes double it so there's extra for dipping whatever veggie we have on the side. I also added the chops back to the pan just after the stock started to Deglazing: The process of using a liquid to lift the browned bits left after cooking meat or vegetables in a pan to incorporate their flavorful essence back into the dish. I didn't need to add any extra seasoning to the pan juice, and I used 2 smashed garlic cloves in place of shallots. For the Pork Chops. The proteins and sugars that meat releases as it sears stick to the stainless steel pan (unlike nonstick). Easy prep and easy to make. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov. The resulting deglazed mixture is now a flavorful base for a sauce that's enriched at the end with butter. Spoon sauce over chops. I probably would not call it company worthy but very good only if the chops are not overcooked and dry. Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, 4 bone-in pork loin chops (6 ounces each). Just take care to not overcook them and they will be juicy and flavorful. I only used 2 bone-in chops but left the sauce amounts the same to use over mashed potatoes. Remove from pan. The porkchops I used were much too thick, so I had to cook them longer, resulting in more yummies left in the pan once the chops were removed. I also salt and peppered the chops before cooking. Me and my girl loved it. Next, sprinkle in the 2 tablespoons of flour and stir to combine with the onions, cooking this mixture together for about 30 seconds; next, whisk in the chicken stock/broth. Why? Cooking time is longer of course than boneless. This creates that delicious outer crust. Cook over medium heat 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Used bone in thin cut chops and browned for about 3 minutes per side. I used tenderize pork loin chops and it made a very quick meal! Add thyme sprig. We liked this recipe. simmer. Didn't change a thing - will definitely make again! Offers may be subject to change without notice.