The best quality corn stone ground with traditional methods and packaged in a 100% cotton bag that’s sewn, printed and stuffed right here on our family farm in the US of A. Palmetto Farms Garlic Cheese Grits $ 6.99 Read more. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Our Story. Hush Puppy Mix $ 10.49 Add to cart. 80 years of family experience utilized to bring you the best Yellow Stone Ground Grits available. A Southern Classic and a must-try dish! Product description. Drain and set aside. $6.99. Use Cheddar Cheese Grits in your polenta recipes and you will be pleasantly surprised at this tasty change. $10.49. Mix & Match (6 Pack) $ 0.00 Read More. We tried them while on vacation and returned home and ordered 4 more bags. Use Cheddar Cheese Grits in your polenta recipes and you will be pleasantly surprised at this tasty change. Grandma’s Shrimp and Grits recipe on the bag is a classic. Yum….just made myself hungry typing this review! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. At Palmetto Farms, stone ground grits are made from premium non-GMO corn selected specifically for its flavor profile. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Best grits to be found anywhere; IMHO. Directions 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly spray a 2 Qt. Perfect for a weeknight meal for the whole family. Old Fashion Aromatic Rice (White) Adds a Louisiana twist to a classic, low country favorite. These are the BEST I have ever eaten. Rated 5.00 out of 5. Pancake Mix $ 10.49 Add to cart. 8Stir well and pour into greased baking dish. Have turned our Northern friends into Grits-lovers for the Shrimp and grits recipe on the bag! COPYRIGHT 2016 PALMETTO FARMS. This Cheddar Cheese Grits pack contains flavor and 1 cup of grits. The grain is slowly ground in a traditional stone mill so that it retains all of the natural oils found in the germ (heart of the corn). baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.. 2 Brown I’m not even a huge grits fan, but I love these cheddar grits. We take pride in what we do, and it’s our pleasure to offer you part of our family tradition. 5Reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes until tender, stirring occasionally. Found in these premium establishments: GRANDMA’S. baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. I absolutely LOVE these grits!! They produce this from their farm and can be used for multiple recipes like Hoecakes, Corn Bread Muffins, and waffles. When Palmetto Farms stone ground grits are cooked they are smooth, creamy, delicious, and full of that rich natural flavor. SHRIMP-n-GRITS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 2Brown pork sausage in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Palmetto Farms. This casserole is a popular dish in our household and we are happy to share the recipe with you! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Palmetto Farms is the leading producer and maker of one of the best old fashioned and original grits products in the country. One of my family’s favorite meals!! I love all the flavored grits Palmetto Farms sells, in fact. Fresh and flavorful. Palmetto Farms Cheddar Cheese Grits $ 6.99 Read more. Ashley DormanJune 18, 2017Leave a Comment. This straightforward dish embodies the very definition of good, old-fashioned, stick-to-your-ribs Southern food. Serves 4-6 people and only requires butter and water to prepare. We love the shrimp and grits recipe on the back of the bag. We’re family owned and operated with 80 years of experience utilized to bring you the best White Stone Ground Grits available. We are a stone ground grist mill, specializing in all natural, non-gmo grits, cornmeal, aromatic rice, cornbread. This straightforward dish embodies the very definition of good, old-fashioned, stick-to-your-ribs Southern food. Featuring Palmetto Farms All Natural, Stone Ground Grits. 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly spray a 2 Qt. The best quality corn, stone ground with traditional methods and packaged in a 100% cotton bag that’s sewn, printed and stuffed right here on the farm in the US of A.