3 paid mastermind group essentials. During this same time, I have been a member of paid mastermind groups led by Dan Kennedy, Bill Glazer, Yanik Silver and others. As with Eccountability, Kickass is recommended for the digital entrepreneur. They are all in. In my experience, members who make a financial commitment take their mastermind group participation seriously. Note: Click here to download Natalie’s top tips for creating and selling a mastermind group program from this episode. The feeling of being able to help more than 150 mastermind members is one of my proudest business accomplishments. They show up for meetings. Why you should join: Kickass Mastermind is another digital group. Masterminds consist of 6-10 members. Kickass Mastermind Groups. Hi, my name is Mike Capuzzi and for the past decade, I have led 10 paid mastermind groups for business owners looking to achieve new levels of success. The mother of 3 has turned her BizChix podcast (which started as a side hustle) into a thriving business based largely on paid mastermind groups. Women pay up to $2000 a month to hang out with Natalie Eckdahl for a few hours. They show a refreshing attempt to try and reimagine the mastermind format. They participate. Paying to belong becomes a filter of sorts. Sessions can include virtual co-working, boot camps, and hot seats. You can leverage the power of several minds to help your clients solve the challenges faced in their businesses faster and in a more sustained fashion than if they try to go it alone at the same time as dramatically increasing your own income. Are the best mastermind groups paid or free? If you are thinking about setting up and running a paid mastermind group, you already know just how valuable this can be for your business.