Don’t worry. While it probably wouldn't be my first choice when eating out,  if I was in the area, I'd come here. It’s from the early days. I ordered the parmesan herb crusted chicken. Your photos are so over the top stunning. Our waitress came over and took care of everything on the little machine and charged the appropriate cards. That sounds like a wonderful side, Bridget! I cut the breasts into smaller and more even pieces before breading them and cooked for 20 minutes. I need to try it with sage next time, that sounds absolutely amazing! George Foreman – Big Book of Grilling Barbecue and Rotisserie, Total Carbohydrate All Rights Reserved. Appreciate it, Jason Loving food photography, even though it’s a lot of work! Submit corrections. https://www.food.com/recipe/baked-herb-crusted-chicken-breasts-45637 Slightly flatten the chicken breasts with a mallet. Save my name and email in this browser for the next time I comment. ★☆ Heat oil in a large (12-inch) nonstick skillet over medium-high. 16 g I tend to dip my chicken in mashed potatoes and gravy sometimes or just plain ketchup. They all turned out crispy outside and juicy inside. Crispy Parmesan Herb Crusted Chicken. This comment has so made my day THANK YOU for coming back to leave it. Fresh basil that is. They're really very little fuss. In a shallow dish, combine the first six ingredients. Substitute for Provolone –Swiss and Mozzarella makes an acceptable substitute for provolone in this recipe. Glad to hear it, Sandra!!! The income will pay for hosting, props, gear and recipe testing. It’s  just not as aesthetically pleasing. Great food and price point and pretty spot-on service! There are plenty of steak, chicken, seafood, pasta, burger options. And super crispy skin is one of the BEST parts of fried chicken. Nice and simple. Pat in any excess breadcrumbs in for maximum crispiness, Bake at 425 degrees F for about 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the crust has browned. Want to chime in. . Share Tweet Save Share Email. I have a recipe for stir fried green beans with garlic but you’ll have to excuse the pics. Combine the herbs, bread crumbs, grated cheese and salt and pepper. Slowly drizzle the olive oil over the mixture, lightly working the crumbs … But on a Thursday night, it wasn't too bad annnnd I got a spot close to the front.We were seated in a cozy booth set off in the back corner and looks like Outback is getting updated with the times. But the mashed potatoes and gravy dip are so good. 5 %, Hellmann's Parmesan Crusted Chicken (Low-fat Version). this looks delicious. I served it with mash potatoes and we just couldn’t stop eating! Reply Thalia @ butter and brioche August 18, 2014 at 4:13 PM. Well I had two tilapia recipes, one with Parmesan and one with panko breading so I figured hey, why not combine them? Drain off the excess. It’s so simple, there’s really not much more to say. Parmesan-Herb Crusted Chicken at Outback Steakhouse "I haven't been to Outback in ages....especially even more now that I don't eat red meat. ★☆ , Close, but not quite. Cooked perfectly – moist and tender! Just a little bit of Italian seasoning here and oh maybe some sage too. ★☆. It’ll work for chicken breasts. The piece of chicken breast is wood fire grilled and topped with a parmesan herb crust giving it an awesome flavor. More of my crust stuck to the foil-lined pan than the chicken; maybe my egg game was too strong. And hey, this will work with chicken tenders as well if you want finger food, although I’d suggest reducing the baking time since they’re smaller and cook faster. It was a perfect portion and not overly heavy which I liked. Send … This looks fantastic! This is very similar to how I make mine Definitely a lot healthier than the fried version. Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Yum! I’m so happy someone made it! Longhorn’s Parmesan Crusted … Parmesan Herb Crusted Chicken Cooking Instructions - YouTube I can’t wait to try! So funny how similar our tastes are, this is pretty much how I made the panko fish I posted last month!! They're REALLY steppin' it up! Thank you for sharing you recipe. Thinning it out makes it easier to cook . Our waitress was awesome from being patient waiting to take our orders(we hadn't seen each other in a year and one of my friends just got married so figuring out what to order was last on our minds), checking in on us sporadically and replenishing that awesome bread (thankful that it hasn't changed from what i remember).There's a Happy Hour menu with lots of drink and appetizer options. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Slightly flatten the chicken breasts with a mallet. Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breast With Honey Mustard Sauce and New Food.com whole grain mustard, dried basil, panko breadcrumbs, chicken breasts and 8 more Cheddar and Garlic Crusted Chicken Breast ninjamommers.com