Only 1 left in stock - order soon. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Get free shipping at $35 and view promotions and reviews for Oscar Mayer Bacon WARNING ! Oscar Mayer Center Cut Original Bacon - 12oz. Hormel Real Bacon Bits, 6 oz 4.6 out of 5 stars 388. Not a premium bacon product, but nobody uses premium bacon for this purpose (salads, potatoes, etc) or expects it from Oscar Mayer… I add them to my delicious homemade tacos. This stuff is poisonous and needs a recall immediately. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. INGREDIENTS: BACON (CURED WITH WATER, SALT, SUGAR, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, SODIUM ASCORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE), HICKORY SMOKE FLAVOR. I didn't notice it until after I put on my salad and it feel out of the pack. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. I would definitely recommend this product, Reviewed in the United States on August 14, 2020, I love this product. Unable to add item to List. $16.87. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. 218. Very convenient mixed into omelet mix or on poached eggs, great addition to salads, etc. $5.58 each ($0.47/oz) Add to list. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Great for a single person or someone that uses this product, Reviewed in the United States on November 7, 2020. I took whatever little bacon there was to use in the meal I was making. Bacon, bacon, bacon... need I say anymore? EXCELLENT price on same product as in stores: smallish bacon bits, a bit salty, a bit smoky. Oscar Mayer. McCormick Culinary Bacon … 4.6 out of 5 stars with 218 reviews. Reviewed in the United States on August 5, 2018. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon, 16 oz. Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon, 8 oz. MAY CONTAIN POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, ARTIFICIAL MAPLE FLAVOR. Smithfield Hometown Original Smoked Bacon, … Please try again. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. There was a problem completing your request. $6.49. Oscar Mayer Ready to Serve Real Bacon Recipe Pieces (2.8 oz Packages, Pack of 6) 4.6 out of 5 stars 140. Hormel Black Label Original Bacon, 16 oz. Try making a filling quiche instead. Hugely disappointed. Boar's Head Fully Cooked Bacon 2.29 OZ(Pack of 4) by Boar's Head 4.2 out of 5 stars 23. It is a great small size. Oscar Mayer Thick Cut Fully Cooked Bacon … Oscar Mayer. At Oscar Mayer, we believe you deserve the best. Oscar Mayer Ready to Serve Real Bacon Recipe Pieces (2.8 oz Packages, Pack of 6) 4.5 out of 5 stars 119. Oscar Mayer Bacon at Walgreens. You can never go wrong with some classic eggs and bacon. Oscar Mayer Center Cut Original Bacon, 12 oz. Hormel bacon bits is better by far. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. In stock on November 17, 2020. In fact, it’s one of the original principles we were founded on. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Since our humble beginning more than a century ago, we’ve used the yellow band to signify our promise of the quality we put into everything we make. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2020. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. I love these bacon pieces. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Oscar Mayer. DO NOT EAT. 4.7 out of 5 stars with 483 reviews. Oscar Mayer Smoked Uncured Turkey Bacon with Sea Salt - 11oz. Please try again later. 3 offers from $11.99. Reviewed in the United States on April 27, 2018. $34.25. From dinner meals to lunch salads to breakfast muffins, adding a bit of bacon is sure to delight. Oxygen absorber was cut open and had leaked onto the bacon. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United States on December 3, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on March 17, 2017. $18.39. Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Thick Cut Bacon, 22 oz. Bacon is great for so much more than just breakfast! So, I bought it. Oxygen absorber was cut open and leaked out! Please try again. $2.99. Try layering it on top of a burger or meatloaf. Oscar Mayer Turkey Bacon - 12oz. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. 483. Please try your search again later. $5.13 each ($0.33/oz) Add to list. Build up your BLT with crispy bacon for a scrumptious little lunch break. Love bacon on and in almost any dish. I opened it, and it was more fat than bacon.... A lot more. Oscar Mayer Applewood Smoked, Butcher Thick Cut Bacon, 24 oz. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site.