For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. So you can enjoy the fresh taste you want with nothing you don't! There are 50 calories in 1 serving, 6 slices (2 oz) of Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, 98% Fat-Free, fully cooked. Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2020, I would say overall I think the turkey taste pretty good...it’s thin sliced if you like that kind of texture...The flavor is simple so if you like extreme flavors this may not be for you....but it’s very good probably for Kids Or if you just want something with a simple yet delicious flavor… I would buy again… Thanks, Reviewed in the United States on June 11, 2020. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I eat sandwiches almost every other day and this turkey tastes great and I love that it's oven baked! Pretty processed and on the salty side. I expect deli meat to last longer than a couple of days in the fridge after I get it home if I keep it in an airtight container and cold. Please try your search again later. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Reviewed in the United States on July 30, 2019. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Use turkey bologna to make a tasty school or work lunch, or add it to your favorite deli sandwich recipe. Please try again later. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey Breast also makes a great addition to cheese and crackers or a chef salad. Turn any appetizer into something amazing with the addition of Oscar Mayer Deli Meat. Use turkey bologna to make a tasty school or work lunch, or add it to … Reviewed in the United States on June 13, 2017. This is annoying. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Kept fresh for over three weeks in the refrigerator! So you can enjoy the fresh taste you want with nothing you don't! Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Go with a different brand, or even a different flavor, the Oscar Meyer mesquite flavor doesn't have it. Is this information inaccurate or incomplete? Turkey aged fast but tasted good when first opened. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. TURKEY BREAST, WATER, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF VINEGAR, SALT, SUGAR, CULTURED DEXTROSE*, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, CARRAGEENAN, CARAMEL COLOR. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. With 50% less fat than USDA data for bologna made with chicken and pork, Oscar Mayer Turkey Bologna slices are always a great choice for making bologna sandwiches at home or at work. Use our deli meat to make roll ups and sandwich bites delicious. Calorie breakdown: 17% fat, 15% carbs, 68% protein. There's a good chance this is because of sodium nitrite, which is in this product. Just way too fast for my taste. * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewed in the United States on March 10, 2017. Keep Oscar Mayer Turkey Bologna meat refrigerated in the recloseable 16 ounce package to maintain freshness. Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Sliced Turkey Breast (9 oz Package), One 9 oz. I’m unable to get the deli meat from the stores so I was hoping this would be a good substitute. Oscar Mayer Turkey Bologna is fully cooked bologna sandwich meat with the rich, classic flavor you know and love. Selects Natural Slow Roasted Turkey Breast, Turkey Breast Meat (Fryer-Roasters, Cooked, Roasted), Turkey Breast Meat and Skin (Cooked, Roasted), Turkey Breast Meat and Skin (Fryer-Roasters, Cooked, Roasted), Oscar Mayer Natural Honey Smoked Turkey Breast Asiago Cheese, Atkins Roasted Turkey with Garlic Mashed Cauliflower, Lean Cuisine Favorites Glazed Turkey Tenderloins, Mighty Spark Queso Fresco & Jalapeño Turkey Patties, The Great American Turkey Co. Turkey Breast Strips Olive Oil & Herbs. tray of Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, No artificial preservatives, see back of panel for ingredients to support quality, Add a few slices of turkey sandwich meat to sandwiches, cheese and crackers, or salads, No Antibiotics Ever, No Added Nitrates or Nitrites**, No Artificial Ingredients, Minimally Processed, Quality Meat, No Artificial Preservatives*, No Added Nitrates or Nitrites**, Quality Meat, Slow Roasted Turkey, Smoked Ham, Roast Beef, Slow Roasted Chicken, Applewood Smoked Turkey, Hickory Smoked Ham, Mesquite Smoked Turkey, Hard Salami, Honey Ham, Smoked Ham, Virginia Ham, Black Forest Ham, Honey Smoked Ham, Roast Beef, Oven Roasted Turkey, Smoked Turkey, Mesquite Smoked Turkey, Honey Smoked Turkey, Rotisserie Seasoned Chicken, Cracked Black Pepper Turkey, Lower Sodium Turkey, Grilled Chicken Strips, Southwestern Grilled Chicken Strips, Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, Rotisserie Chicken Breast, Applewood Smoked Turkey, Slow Roasted Ham, Bologna, Turkey Bologna, Beef Bologna, Honey Ham, Ham & Cheese Loaf, Olive Loaf, Oven Roasted Turkey, Smoked Turkey, Chopped Ham, Cotto Salami, Hard Salami, Braunschweiger, Smoked Ham, Sandwiches, wraps, salads and so much more, Bold Butcher Garlic Peppercorn Turkey Breast Slices (7 oz Package), Reviewed in the United States on August 15, 2018.