Hi L5150367, thank you for reaching out with your suggestion. Sodium. Content on this site is for reference purposes only. So much grease that the paper towels covering them were overwhelmed. This offer is invalid or not available any more. Please enable JavaScript in the browser settings and try again. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. Thanks! And the dog itself has a better flavor than any others I've tried. Made with no added nitrates or nitrites except for those naturally occurring in celery juice, these uncured hot dogs feature beef that's been … 20mg. Just under a minute in the microwave and you have a symphony of taste in your mouth. Please try again later. You can tell the difference in these vs the cheaper brands. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. Oscar Mayer Classic Uncured Beef Franks deliver the signature beef frank flavor in a ready-to-heat pre-cooked format. They are my guilty pleasure. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! Although the information provided on this site is presented in good faith and believed to be correct, FatSecret makes no representations or warranties as to its completeness or accuracy and all information, including nutritional values, is used by you at your own risk. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. This 20 pack of hot dogs come in a resealable plastic package to keep them fresh in the refrigerator. Please tell me which is correct. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]))/+((+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]-(!! If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-bfffcdfc-da81-48bc-ad49-02c48e377938, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-2337de25-007-175c14dc3c6885, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 11:11:40 GMT, Electrode, Comp-5c48944f-7f3d-4560-a615-ad3210c8c3cc, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-25bd16d41d75e198854888af78ed6079b5fc2cb7, CID-6635e94a-007-175c15cd054419, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 11:28:06 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. or by clicking the Unsubscribe link in the email. Are the little bits of cheese made out of magic? Manufacturers, Please note that some foods may not be suitable for some people and you are urged to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight loss effort or diet regimen. Hello Dogeatdog - Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Instructions: Fully cooked...heat and eat! I wrapped them in paper towels and put them in the microwave and when I opened the microwave I found hot dogs surrounded by grease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ny additional pictures are suggested servings only. Calories. These franks have roughly the same calorie count — 110 — as a boneless, skinless chicken breast, another food that is great on the grill . So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. 16%. You can opt out of receiving promotional emails by clicking My Account and changing your email preferences when you are logged in, These dogs are the best I've had ANYWHERE! Made with no artificial preservatives, colors or flavors, no by-products, and with no added nitrates or nitrites except for those naturally occurring in celery juice, our uncured hot dogs feature beef thats been inspected and passed by the US Department of Agriculture. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Please review and confirm the items and quantities before checking out. We kept what you loved and took out what you didn't in Oscar Mayer Jumbo Angus Beef Franks. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Oscar Mayer Classic Beef Uncured Franks 10 count Pack We kept what you loved and took out what you didn't in Oscar Mayer Classic Beef Franks. Made with no added nitrates or nitrites except for those naturally occurring in celery juice, these uncured hot dogs feature beef that's been inspected and passed by the US Department of Agriculture. I decided to try the plain cheese...they're good, but when you are craving chili cheese they're just not good enough. Toss our hot dogs on a barbecue grill, heat them on the stove, or toast them over a campfire for a savory snack or as part of a filling meal. *Ingredients Used To Preserve Quality. Some say they are too greasy but I do not. We assume no liability for any inaccuracies/misstatements about Products listed on our website/app. 0%. See how a store is chosen for you. Made with 100% Angus beef and no added nitrates or nitrites, no artificial preservatives, and no by-products so you can enjoy the great taste and quality you expect, with no guilt. Oscar Mayer Jumbo Angus Beef Uncured Franks 15 oz We kept what you loved and took out what you didn't in Oscar Mayer Jumbo Angus Beef Franks. I do like your hot dogs. From time to time we may contact you by email with details of offers and special promotions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ollect coupons, view Weekly Ad and build your list. We were unable to consolidate the items added to your cart today with those added during a previous visit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scar Mayer Classic Uncured Beef Franks deliver the signature beef hot dog flavor in a ready-to-heat pre-cooked format. Oscar Mayer Classic Beef Uncured Franks 20 count Pack We kept what you loved and took out what you didn't in Oscar Mayer Classic Beef Franks. Total Carbohydrate. Online prices do not reflect in-store pricing/availability. I was so grossed out that I couldn't bring myself to eat them. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. These taste better than some food I have had from Michelin starred restaurants. Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store & online. We kept what you loved and took out what you didn't in Oscar Mayer Classic Beef Franks. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Oscar Mayer Classic Uncured Beef Franks (10 Count) at Amazon.com. [])). Protein. You’re currently using an outdated version of Internet Explorer, update your browser now for greater speed, security, and the best experience on this website. There just wasn't enough demand for us to continue to produce them. Electrode, Comp-54f373c7-d54a-484f-b814-74e2b620eac8, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-dde67a49-007-175c14ed845844, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 11:12:51 GMT. ☹️ Oscar Meyer bring back chili cheese please!!! and we have not verified it. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. We'll be sure to share it with our Packaging staff. []))), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!! Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Ingredients Used To Preserve Quality. Serving Size: 1 link (42 g) Amount Per Serving. Made with no added nitrates or nitrites except for those naturally occurring in celery juice, these uncured hot dogs feature beef that's been … Made with no added nitrates or nitrites except for those naturally occurring in celery juice, our uncured hot dogs feature beef that's been inspected and … As a reminder, the changes to your order have not been saved yet. BEEF, WATER, CULTURED DEXTROSE*, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF DEXTROSE, SALT, CULTURED CELERY JUICE*, DISTILLED WHITE VINEGAR*, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, CHERRY POWDER, FLAVOR, EXTRACTIVES OF PAPRIKA. 0.0g. Thank you again for reaching out to us and have a great day! All trademarks, copyright and other forms of intellectual property are property of their respective owners. 4.00g. We will be sure to forward this error to our web team so that we can update our website. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. This process is automatic. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. 1.00g. They also are free of artificial preservatives, flavors and colors, so you can enjoy the quality uncured franks. Made with 100% angus beef and no added nitrates or nitrites, no artificial preservatives, and no by-products so you can enjoy the great taste and quality you expect, with no guilt.