It seems to help him when he feels a cold coming on. I like the elderberry flavor. Reviewed in the United States on January 8, 2018. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I drink it everyday plus my emergenC, Zinc and oil when I’m feeling like I’m getting sick and the next evening I’m 100% back I love it this combo. Since I started drinking this daily I have not gotten sick! 62. Reviewed in the United States on February 16, 2017. Nice tea, fast shipping, I drink it for the healing properties not the taste, but it is not bad. Reviewed in the United States on April 11, 2020. This prevents viruses and bacteria from taking hold on your body and causing all kinds of problems. This product is truly amazing. Very effective in keeping winter school season viruses at bay. This is amazing! I get sick frequently and have a low immune system. We've bought it for years and always happy with it. I am around a lot of germs. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … I should’ve read the box before purchasing this. The tea bags appear to be OK, but why send it in an envelope? However, if you don't like black licorice, I wouldn't suggest getting it. I am a professional singer and I love my throat coat. Disappointed, I purchased this Email from Target a month prior and I could put one tea bag in a gallon jug and it would turn the whole jug brown and smell glorious. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. I purchased this in hopes of it soothing my reflux irritated throat. Everyone that I have recommended this to appreciates it. My voice feels much more effortless and coated. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Won't be ordering again from this seller. Teas » Organic Echinacea Plus ® Sign Up To Rate This Tea. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Shipment came fast as stated, but I do have Amazon Prime so there’s that. Reviewed in the United States on March 25, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on September 27, 2016. Reviewed in the United States on January 26, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on April 29, 2016, Reviewed in the United States on December 26, 2013. Reviewed in the United States on March 1, 2017. The cool thing about Echinacea is that even if you don’t start taking it until after you’re sick, it is still effective in shortening the length of time you are sick, so you feel better faster. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Yogi also makes similar blends. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I was happy this vendor was selling it for about $7 a box vice some of the other prices I have seen out there. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. This is going to help boost my immune system....I put this in a large jar with other natural teas and a touch of honey. This helps my asthma sooooooooo much. I never do a show without it. Willing to try herbal meds and used this to help my immune system when had a cold and it helped and doesn't taste half bad either! Reviewed in the United States on December 24, 2019. Recommended by my naturopath. Reviewed in the United States on May 22, 2017. This page works best with JavaScript. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. 20 minutes later, great tea! It has become part of my pre-bedtime routine, & I was very pleased to be able to buy it in a multi-pack from Amazon both for the cost savings & the convenience of having it readily on hand. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Reviewed in the United States on March 27, 2013. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Traditional Medicinals Organic Echinacea Plus Elderberry Tea Bags, 16 Count at Amazon.com. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on June 27, 2018. It's great for health during cold season. I started drinking Throat Coat years ago while active in musical theatre. Reviewed in the United States on April 20, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on August 14, 2016. As soon as my family gets any sign of a cold we breakout 2 products 1st ColdCalm and then 2nd this tea. Good tea, try it!! I have lung issues from breathing in bug spray several years ago and have tried natural remedies instead of pharmaceuticals. This is my husband's favorite echinacea tea. I've used this tea once prior to purchasing it. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. But, you can't miss with this one for sure!! 3,917 global ratings | 1,419 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on August 19, 2018. However this product just turns my jugs mildly light brown. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … You pay $7.00 for one box of tea you don't expect it to arrive like this! Trying it for the immune system boosting properties. There's a problem loading this menu right now. This page works best with JavaScript. My mouth/throat tend to get very dry during long shows and I used to have to sip water between almost every song just to not feel like I had chalk in my mouth. I was very pleasantly surprised by the delicious flavor and that it does have a soothing effect on my throat. Great tasting tea and it really helps with my cold symptoms. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Even after my first cup I noticed that my throat felt less phlegmy, and I've been drinking it ever since. Brand: Traditional Medicinals: Style: Wellness Tea / Medicinal Tea: Caffeine: Caffeine Free: Region: Blend: Loose/teabag: Teabag: Product page: Organic Echinacea Plus® This tea's info last updated: Mar. I have been drinking it for a decade and it is a staple in my house; a must-have before a big performance or when I have a cold. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I wouldn't say its just like it but it has similar taste components. It tastes very good! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Reviewed in the United States on March 31, 2016. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Reviewed in the United States on January 12, 2018. Everyone likes the flavor and I think it helps hold the cold/flu at bay. Reviewed in the United States on October 31, 2015. But than again, coffee don't offer me the same immune boosting properties of Echinacea and Elderberry. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Traditional Medicinals Organic Echinacea Plus Seasonal Tea, 16 Tea Bags (Pack of 6) at Amazon.com. I don't mind saying I was totally surprised at how this tea worked so fast! Tasty tea to boost your immune during cold and flu season. excellent winter school season immune booster, Reviewed in the United States on December 28, 2019. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on January 20, 2016. I have a very weak immune system this really helps! Reviewed in the United States on April 2, 2019, This seems to help my throat when I have a cold, Reviewed in the United States on September 17, 2019. I am not happy that my one box of tea came crushed, both ends of the box were open and tea bags came out in the envelope. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. There's always a good supply at home and at my office! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. In fact because it relieves my symptoms I end up with more energy. Can't recommend enough!!! 25, 2014. See all details for Traditional Medicinals Organic Echinacea Plus Elderberry Tea Bags, 16... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. It is lightly sweet with an anise flavor, full-bodied, and soft. I have not gotten sick in the last 8 months and that’s big for my because my son being all the sickness from daycare. This has saved me! There's a problem loading this menu right now. I'm not usually a tea drinker, I'm a coffee drinker, but I bough this for the medicinal properties to help my immune system during this cold/ flu season. Commercial Description. See all details for Traditional Medicinals Organic Echinacea Plus Seasonal Tea, 16 Tea... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Traditional Medicinals Organic Echnicea Plus, Wrapped Tea Bags, 0.85 Ounce at Amazon.com. I have tried others, but my family and I like this one the best. As long as I drink a cup (or 3 hehe I just really love the sweet, herby taste) I am 10 times better! I like them as well. I use it in lieu over the counter medications. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. This is the stand by in our house. I received this Breathe Easy tea a few days ago and I can say that the positive reviews were right on. My husband loves it, too. Haven't gotten the flu so far. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Given the fact I get 16 cups out of this, it is not exactly cheap. Reviewed in the United States on April 29, 2019. Reviewed in the United States on August 11, 2013. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. I don’t want to disgust any of this so I’m returning it. The key to these type of teas is to drink them at the very first sign of illness coming on, and then drink plenty of it. The box has too many warnings to not take this tea if you have such & such disorders, health problems, etc. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I highly recommend it to help alleviate cold symptoms (cannot comment on flu). Traditional Medicinals Organic Echnicea Plus, Wrapped Tea Bags, 0.85 Ounce. Organic Echinacea Plus® - Organic. I was introduced to it by a singer who had been using it for years and swears by it and decided to give it a try. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Reviewed in the United States on June 12, 2019. Reviewed in the United States on May 5, 2020. I am a huge believer in the entire line of Traditional Medicinal Teas. You must also eat healthy and be mindful of other things around you to cause contraction of germs. Reviewed in the United States on March 2, 2020. I don’t have any of the following, but that’s kind of scary like what’s really in this tea?!