Orange Juice Balls: no bake cookie recipe. heavy cream 1/2 tsp. Note: I placed vanilla wafers in a Ziploc bag and rolled over them with a rolling pin to crush them. Begin scooping tablespoon-size balls of truffle mixture and rolling them into balls. This takes at least 4 hours in the freezer. Keep stirring for another 2 minutes, then pour the mixture through a fine strainer over the white chocolate melting chips. However, it doesn’t matter the flavor, these no bake pies are a must try dessert. Easy Millionaire Pie Recipe – Fresh, light, and scrumptious millionaire pie is just what you need in your life! No Bake Orange Cheesecake Bars are small squares makes the perfect cute little dessert, they will be perfect for a party! They are so easy to make. No bake pies are my favorite. You won’t be able to get enough of the creamy filling in this millionaire pie recipe. Tweet. Slowly add in the orange juice. You will need to give your ingredients time to thaw in order to mix it together. You could also use a food processor. Keyword: no bake pie, orange creamsicle pie, pie. If you want to keep the pie in the freezer so it lasts, you can freeze the pie, thaw it enough to cut, the refreeze each piece. Pin. These look Scrumptious!! OH MY!! Required fields are marked *. From chocolate pie and tarts to fruity lemon snack bars to cheesecakes that require no baking, there are 35 tried and tested dessert recipes here for you to try when you are short on time. Home » Desserts » Orange Juice Balls: no bake cookie recipe. Cuisine: American. When you are making this Orange Cream Pie, you will put it in the freezer for at least 4 hours. They would be great for any occasion or simply for a dessert the entire family will love! Pina Colada Pie Recipe – This Pina Colada Pie is beyond amazing! Orange balls are a pretty unique dessert. 1/2 cup of finely chopped pecans (can use any type of nuts), 3 ounces of orange juice concentrate, thawed. These no bake orange balls couldn’t be easier. They are super addictive and dangerously delicious! It's almost guaranteed that you'll be the only one who makes them for your event. Once all of the truffles have been rolled, re-roll them in the second bowl of confectioners sugar and place the truffles in the freezer for 20 minutes to set. Front Porch Life Magazine -Premium Content, PEANUT BUTTER MARSHMALLOW SQUARES – Only 4 Ingredients. Pin this easy to make Pie on Pinterest for later , Make sure you save this recipe on Pinterest for later. They are great to enjoy during the holidays. Yum. The orange taste is so refreshing and delicious! Orange Creamsicle Pie is a no bake dessert that is so refreshing and full of sweet orange cream flavor. Oh, I love that creamy orange flavor. Continue beating until thoroughly mixed. You are going to love this No Bake Orange Creamsicle Pie Recipe. Make sure it is covered to help it last the longest it can. These no bake orange balls couldn’t be easier. Course: Dessert. When you are making no bake pie, you can either store it in the refrigerator or the freezer. Enjoy! This time of year I am all about easy, fast no bake desserts. Pour in heavy cream and stir to prevent scalding the cream. https://sweetpeaskitchen.com/no-bake-orange-creamsicle-pie-recipe If you love orange flavored candy or cookies, then you’ll love these little treats. There are not a lot of ways to change that around and still have the same amazing taste. Copyright SweetPeasKitchen.Com 2019. With this No Bake Orange Creamsicle, you get all of those flavors in an easy to make dessert. Cool Whip). All Rights Reserved. This No Bake Orange Mousse Cake is an easy, light, delicious cake that can be made all year round when you need to make a dessert but you do not want to bake. You can never go wrong with an oreo pie recipe no bake because you don’t even have to heat the house. Print Pin Rate. This is great for when you want to be able to only that a slice at a time. Let the mixture sit and melt the white chocolate for about a minute, and add in the orange extract and orange food coloring. If you love orange flavored candy or cookies, then you’ll love these little treats. You could also use a food processor. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. https://www.bhg.com/recipes/desserts/fruit/orange-dessert-recipe-ideas They are great to enjoy during the holidays. Each no bake pie recipe features its own flavors and makes each one different from the next. Decadent, creamy, sweet, and a perfect dessert to end a meal with. “Time to try no bake dessert recipes,” joked my boyfriend, but even though he was kidding I started looking for some easy desserts to make in a hurry and found lots and lots of them. One of my favorite flavors of ice cream growing up was orange creamsicle. Place white chocolate melting chips in a medium bowl and set aside. Consider making them for a cookie swap or bake sale. If you've never had them, they're similar to bourbon balls in the way they're made. FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE <——, https://myincrediblerecipes.com/no-bake-orange-creamsicle-truffles/. I like to make it the night before and then have it for dessert the next night. Sign up and receive the latest tips via email. Learn how your comment data is processed. These little treats take no time to put together. Not only are they easy, they always taste amazing and everyone loves them. Transfer to the fridge until ready to serve. Thawed frozen orange juice concentrate gives them their vibrant orange flavor and sweet citrus flavor. Mix all ingredients together and shape in to walnut size balls. When you are ready to serve the pie, you will want to let the pie thaw slightly. Whisk until mostly melted. Your email address will not be published. 29 Comments. When you are looking for a simple dessert, and an inexpensive dessert as well, you can make this no bake pie. This Orange Pie tastes like a creamsicle that was made into a pie. Every bite is filled with toasted coconut with a graham cracker crust and a creamy coconut filling with crushed pineapple, crunchy pecans, and maraschino cherries. However, if you are looking to make this a little more special you can try: In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. You can’t go wrong with this coconut and pineapple dessert. orange extract a few drops orange food coloring 1/2 cup confectioners sugar, divided Instructions. When you store it in the refrigerator, the pie will last 2 to 3 days. I placed vanilla wafers in a ziplock back and rolled over them with a rolling pin to crush them. Divide confectioners sugar between two small bowls. It only takes a few minutes to make, however, you do need to let the pie set. Place in refrigerator to chill until firm. Add 2/3 of the whipped topping, and beat until mixed. No Bake Oreo Pie with Chocolate Ganache Recipe – This no-bake oreo pie is out of this world amazing! Pin. Made easy with a prepared graham cracker crust, a sweet cream layer, and a light & fluffy orange layer with fresh orange juice and orange zest. When ready to serve, cut into bars and garnish with whipped cream, sliced orange and mint leaves. Your email address will not be published. Combine butter and orange zest in a saucepan over medium heat and cook for about 1 minute. These little treats take no time to put together. I have made a lemon version of these a couple years ago, here on the blog, please check those out too! Combine butter and orange zest in a saucepan over medium heat and cook for about 1 minute. 1060 Shares Perfect for freezing and taking to holiday cookie exchanges, these Orange Juice Balls are a simple (and delicious) no bake cookie recipe! They also look great on a red plate for Christmas. Roll each truffle in one of the bowls of the confectioners sugar before placing on a cookie sheet. Thank you for the recipe & I WILL be looking for the Lemon ones next!! Lumps are to be expected. Roll balls in additional powder sugar or coconut. The orange taste is so refreshing and delicious! Copyright © 2020 The Southern Lady Cooks | All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy, This post may contain affiliate links. These delicious No Bake Orange Creamsicle Truffles will seriously just melt in your mouth, they are amazing! 3.34 from 3 votes. Are you looking for an easy no bake pie recipe? Cover the bowl in plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for 1-2 hours. zest from 1 orange 3 tbsp. Since they are no bake you will save lots of … This is a cake that is built upside down, refrigerated over night and flipped on a cake platter the next day. While it is a simple dessert, you will want to make sure to budget time for making it. Makes 15-20 cookies. If you have been following me for awhile now, you know my extremem love for anything and everything “Orange Creamsicle!”, Just type those words into my search bar and many will come up. Please read my. Print. The pie will stay good in the freezer for up to 6 months. Easy to make, it is perfect for a simple dessert recipe. No Bake Oreo Pie with Chocolate Ganache Recipe, 8 ounce package whipped topping (i.e. Place white chocolate melting chips in a medium bowl and set aside. Since they are no bake you will save lots of time in the kitchen. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or overnight. If you love no bake pies like I do, you will love these recipes. Share.