Some regions may have to wait to see if a OnePlus 7T supports 5G. We found the maximum brightness on the display to be impressive, and overall everything we did on the device looked good. For us, that's not a deal breaker, but it might be for some who want the best across the board. Korzystając z serwisu wyrażasz zgodę na użycie plików cookies zgodnie z aktualnymi ustawieniami przeglądarki. Tomasz RSki Mam 7 Pro i moja zona uzywa maly i kompaktowy telefon Google Pixel 3 ze swietnym aparatem ktory bije S10 (sprawdzone), poza tym telefon pod wzgledem szybkosci petarda, uzywa go rok i mimo ze chcialaby przejsc na cos innego to nie da rady, bo nie ma drugiego tak dobrego malego telefonu na rynku... Mam ten telefon od 2-mcy i jestem baaardzo zadowolony po przesiadce z SGS9+ - po każdym niemal względem jest lepszy po prostu lepszy. CPU: Snapdragon 855 The Bad OnePlus' new phone is heavy and isn't rated for water resistance. On the bottom edge of the OnePlus 7 Pro are the SIM tray, USB-C port and a single speaker. Telefon waży nieco ponad 200 g, ale to wcale nie przeszkadza, jak ktoś ma problemu z siłą to niech wybierze inny telefon. Visit our corporate site. Kopiowanie danych, układu graficznego czy jakichkolwiek innych informacji bez pisemnej zgody The pop-up selfie camera is 16MP, but while that number looks good on paper, it isn’t the most impressive selfie camera we’ve used. These are London, Cardiff, Birmingham, Manchester, Belfast and Edinburgh. Future US, Inc. 11 West 42nd Street, 15th Floor, Keep in mind that the OnePlus 7 Pro isn't the only mobile device with an enhanced Hz display. The tech is largely similar but it has some slightly higher spec such as 12GB of RAM and it sports 5G too. We run a battery test where we play a 90 minute video with the screen on full brightness and we found this phone only dropped 10% of its battery from a full charge. That said, we found that the 7T Pro performed everyday tasks without issue, and it’s unlikely that you’ll notice those benchmarking results reflected in your day-to-day experience. It's embedded inside the phone and pops up out of the top. I had the opportunity to try out the OnePlus 7 Pro 5G with an EE 5G SIM and unlimited data for a few weeks. New Star Wars TV show on Disney Plus sounds very different to The Mandalorian. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Fast-charging technology is where OnePlus has put its focus on this device, and we found we could top up the 7T Pro quickly when we needed to, using the included charger. The OnePlus 7T Pro isn't available in the US or Australia, but you can buy it from most other regions. We use industry standard tests in order to compare features properly. The OnePlus 7 Pro starts at $669, well below the $999 starting price of the Galaxy S10+, although you can find it cheaper at certain retailers.