Emma, however, refuses to give up, knowing that she is responsible for righting all the poor choices she made as Dark One - there's only one problem, Dark Hook. It's A Sign....That We Need To Laugh! Or dark? I want remember ouat as a good thing and not a Santa-Barbara...(though a lot of resemblance already)I would never imagine it too before - i'm going to miss Zelena... what a thing with abandoned children in this ouat? I suspect that's beca... My post yesterday about my daughter's schoolmate got a lot of response. Meanwhile, Emma (Jennifer Morrison) decides that she has to do whatever it takes to stop Hook and commands the whole group to split up. the murder of Summer Davenport. Next, a flashback begins, where we see Regina recruit Hook to kill her mother – long, long ago. Once Upon a Time, Season 6 Episode 11 Recap | Tougher Than the Rest. With doom imminent, Gold advises Mary Margaret, David and the rest of the heroes to spend their last fleeting moments enjoying the company of their loved ones. Seriously. Back in Storybrooke – Snow, Charming, and Henry have one last meal at Granny’s, choosing to spend their last hours alive surrounded by loved ones. I only hope they're not setting him up as an escape clause for the now insanely popular Colin O'Donoghue, who is doubtless getting tons of other offers and whose contract is soon to be up for renewal. Follow Us on YouTube. Why would he direct them to someone who was dead? Subscribe to Post Show Recaps … So Merlin's magic mushroom voicemail telling them to seek out Nimue means...what exactly? Again at the lake, Nimue begins to choke Emma, while Hook thinks about Regina’s words. Ended. Is my multiply-wounded Captain Swan shipping heart really ready for this? 0; The winter finale of season … I'm honestly going to miss Zelena. innocent of rape. Shocking Twist For Emma And Hook In Episode 11 [RECAP] By Amanda Remling … She meets with Rumple that evening, who reveals the truth. Rumplestiltskin. I loved Frozen. I still find it hilarious that it takes a near-death experience for Snow and David to spend some quality time with their baby. Night finally arrives, and all of the marked find themselves at the lake, near the entrance to the Underworld. Happy Almost-New-Year! He begs Emma to kill him, allowing him to dies as “the man he wants to be” – a hero. No more observing now that Oh no! One of the best parts of the season for me is the sheer creativity of it. In a Fairy Tale Land flashback, the Evil Queen tests Hook's mettle by forcing him to confront a demon from his past before contracting him to dispatch one from hers. He watches him with his new son. when I was running out. And why Belle didn't get the mark of Charon?And why Charmings and Robin go to the underworld (abandon children thing again?)Meg. I'm guessing we're going to have a whole lotta fun in underworld Storybrooke with all the villains of episodes past, but why does Rumple go along? Once Upon a Time, Season 5 Episode 11 Recap | Swan Song. She reluctantly obliges, and in an instant, Emma is transformed back to her normal self, Excalibur turns to ash, and Hook dies. What was the point of that? The Time Has Come To Bid This Blog Goodbye, Dear Victoria's Secret: If You Want To Write On My Daughter's Crotch, You'll Have To Get Through Me, Oh Christmas Tree, Oh (Sort-Of) Christmas Tree, Cool Stuff That I Never Knew About But Want A LOT, Phenomenal Jack-o-Lanterns That You Really Need To See. Status. Brilliance. I ask this in the wake of a Facebook quiz I took yesterday , that informed me I talk like a nineteen year-old. your client is in the clear. They should have condensed "The Bear and the Bow" into a few scenes in another episode, and made this one the two-parter. They obtain Excalibur from Rumple, who gives away freely, after arranging for Belle (Emilie de Ravin) to escape town and live her life. It's "Crazy Hair Day" at school tomorrow and your kid just let you know! Share 0 Comments. December 8, 2015. He needs Regina to think he killed his father, so he's got to send him away. Emma now has significant leverage over Rumple, with the ability to tell Belle at any moment the truth about her “hero.” With this in mind, Rumple agrees to help her enter the Underworld, where she plans to save Hook. I can't believe the judge When did you start working They each find themselves with a peculiar mark on their arm, which Rumplestiltskin (Robert Carlyle) explains to be the Mark of Charon, who navigates the ferry to the Underworld. Based on the timeline (and who the hell knows if anything is based on the timeline anymore) he should be about the same age as Killian appears to be now. Six Reasons Why I'd Take Flynn Rider Over Kristoff from Frozen ANYTIME, Once Upon A Time, Season Four, Episode Four: Captain Hook And His Naughty, Naughty Hand. His father explains that he has changed, has since re-married, and now has another child. Suddenly enraged, Hook takes back his offer and kills his father, who says “it’s never too late to change,” as he dies. This is death itself. One of the most poignant and simply put responses I received wa... Tis the Season, my loves! Follow Us on Twitter. Sheer brilliance. Killian's redemption seemed entirely too quick of a turnaround, and we only got dark, hot, fun, hot, cunning, ohmygodsohot Killian for such a short time. The dark siege of Storybrooke is underway as all of the resurrected Dark Ones target a living soul for sacrifice so that they can return to the realm of the living. Maybe we'll get a callback when they resolve the Arthur thing (he's sure to be taking over in Storybrooke while they're all gone). Network. If Hook (with mega popular Colin), or Emma, or someone from Cadre of CharactersTM are gone - they better finish it at all. It's Halloween! Mike Bloom November 16, 2016. When they face-off with the fate of Storybrooke at stake, Hook's actions will devastate Emma in a way no one saw coming. Permalink: We should all be scared.This is death itself. Or was it sort of plan? Once Upon a Time, Season 6 Episode 9 Recap | Changelings. ABC (US) Report Top. my client's private genetic We should all be scared. Once Upon a Time, Season 5 Episode 11 Recap | Swan Song. I can't wait! I never would have believed it in season three, but there it is.