Emma: Well, he used one. ), Emma: Sneaky bastard. Normally there's an upgrade fee for the square, but as the rent is due, I'll wave it. Geppetto, can you build such a thing? Emma: I wasn't drunk; there was a wolf, standing in the middle of the road. Emma: (Looks at him for a moment) Just because you believe something doesn't make it true. New Scripts. Prince Charming: Him. This is a waste of time. Archie: Oh.. I'm your son. "Good Form" • Once Upon a Time Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Look. Run! Emma: No you don't. "An Untold Story", "The Savior" • Henry: She's my mom, Archie. Growing inside your belly. "Ariel" "The Price of Gold" • TV Calling Script Library. Cabbie: Where to, chief? Name! Doc: It's the Queen! "Out of the Past", "Tales From The Underworld: A Knight With Cruella" • "Strange Case" • You gave up that right when you tossed him away. She's coming! Emma: You're on salary; I get paid for delivery. Henry: Hey, do you have any juice? I'm sure your parents are worried sick about you. Absolutely horrible. Prince Charming dispatches both, suffering a shoulder wound in the process. Emma: O-kay! Please come home with me. Emma: Frozen in time, stuck in Storybrooke, Maine. Evil Queen: Sorry I'm late. Prince Charming: No. Prince Charming: What's wrong? (He takes her hand and they walk off), Snow White: No. (The shards of glass from the window are suspended in midair, and then the Curse smoke covers everything. Remember, I could've put your butt on a bus; I still could. Snow White: Let me talk... to him. "One Little Tear" • "Darkness on the Edge of Town" • Emma: That he's a fairytale character. "Homecoming" • Regina: How'd you like a glass of the best apple cider you ever tasted? Doesn't even know. Emma: No problem. Sheriff Graham: I'll.. just.. go check the lad, make sure he's okay. Emma: Sure they were. Emma: And they'll believe you because I'm your birth mother. Emma: Listen to me, kid. (The ceiling cracks, and the air begins to darken and swirl. How long will you be with us? Blue Fairy: The tree is enchanted. Snow White: (Drawing Prince Charming's Sword and pointing it at the Queen) She's not a queen anymore! (He takes the baby, and his sword.) Do something. Ryan: The hell do you know about family, huh? Rumplestiltskin: (To Prince Charming) Tk, tk, tk, tk, tk. I assumed he was home with you. "Think Lovely Thoughts" • Prince Charming: Find us. "New York City Serenade" • But they're only words. "Rocky Road" • He's your kid. The wardrobe's almost finished, just—just hold on. Granny: Really? Let's get back to the fighting thing. Mary Margaret: (To Emma) I'm sorry, who are you? The Evil Queen sent a bunch of fairytale characters here. Henry: And I'll tell them you kidnapped me. Prince Charming: Are you out of your mind? "The Jolly Roger" • Have a nice trip back to Boston. Yesterday was my birthday. Henry: Your parents didn't leave you on the side of the freeway; that's just where you came through! (They do) Ah, ha-ha ha... that's much better. Emma: Hang on. "There's No Place Like Home", "A Tale of Two Sisters" • Because he doesn't know. What happened? So you are eh, Henry's mother. (He closes the wardrobe and fights off two more soldiers. But. Right. Please don't call the cops. Archie: Yeah. Grumpy: A tree? Leroy: Tkh. Kid! Henry: I want you to come home with me. Regina: No. "A Taste of the Heights" • Believing in even the possibility of a happy ending is a very powerful thing. The camera cuts back and forth between the Castle and the forest. Prince Charming: No no n-n-n-n-no. 1×01 – Pilot There was an enchanted forest filled with all the classic characters we know. You have no idea of what she's capable. "Forget Me Not" • "The Final Battle Part 2", "Hyperion Heights" • Mary Margaret: No, it's--it's okay, I fear this is partially my fault. No, no. "Manhattan" • I suppose. "Lost Girl" • Sheriff Graham: Regina's drinks; a little stronger than we thought. Emma helps Mary Margaret pick them up)