1. You can learn how to use OkCupid… OkCupid… Remember—getting the girl adjusting about more find just finding her. Oh no! A drop down box will appear, where you can select “Find a User.” 4. When your profile gets boosted, your profile will appear more often on other user’s Double Take recommendations and OkCupid’s search. If their profile is active, it will appear and you can now click on their profile. 5. EXPERT OKCUPID PROFILE TIP: Regularly updating your profile by altering the text here and there will keep you in the top of her search results. We’ve put together OkCupid profile “About Me” examples for each of the 6 prompts OkCupid lets you choose from. Type in the user’s name in the box where it says search by username. Log onto OkCupid on your desktop. 2. You'll see the banner on the search page indicating you should update your preferences while we roll out this feature. OkCupid Profile “About Me” #1: My Self-summary. OkCupid Blog. As with many dating app upgrades, … Search by Their Old OkCupid Username (From Before the Redesign) If the person you’re looking for signed up prior to the recent redesign, you can still find them by their old username! The OkCupid search was once straightforward to search for people. The above URL will also find you directly to the search box on your computer. Boost is an extra feature where your profile gets highlighted. OkCupid requires you enable Javascript in your browser. 3. A drop down box will appear, where you can select “Find a User.” 4. Finding her profile … Today, I’ll explain how to find someone’s dating profile, whether that’s a past match, lost … 3. Type in the user’s name in the box where it says search by username. As with many dating app upgrades, their increased privacy methods have made it harder to find someone. This means there is no longer a separate "Search" section; instead your search preferences are set throughout OkCupid. Learn more 5. Either you remember the person’s username or, if you don’t, you might be able to take a good guess at it based on the person’s Instagram, Facebook, etc. Click on your profile thumbnail on the top right hand side of the screen. As for yet, there is no usernames to search search usernames directly from the OkCupid app. If their profile is active, it will appear and you can now click on their profile. You can add more prompts to your profile at any time, simply by clicking on “Add More Topics” at the bottom of the profile … 1. Simply visit your profile and click on the COMPLETE YOUR PROFILE banner. Log onto OkCupid on your desktop. Try these ideas out and see which one is the best fit for your OkCupid profile! OkCupid Search: 6 Ways to Find Someone’s Profile Posted June 30, 2020 by Jen D. The OkCupid search was once straightforward to search for people. 2. Click on your profile thumbnail on the top right hand side of the screen.