This is okc disabling every conceivable way to view and interact without paying the fee. Now the ball is in their court! Now the ball is in their court! So the mutual likes tab has been consolidated into this page. I have a couple of people bookmarked that I liked as well. Glitch? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. This may explain what you are seeing: On the ‘You Like’ page, your mutual likes will be on the top. Categories. My likes are disappearing if I message them. © She and I are still exchanging e-mails, but nowhere is there an indication that she liked me back. Why did an intro/conversation disappear? What a waste of time, right? Interesting, OKC shouldn't even show their profile if they haven't logged in during the past 3wks. If you have a chat going on with someone, they are removed from the Likes list. I have been liking people for several years now (as a pseudo-bookmark,) and looking back, there's nobody I've liked prior to 6 months or so ago. When that happens, you'll see the conversation show up in your "Conversations" page and we'll send you a notification. yeah no it's just you. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, 38/M/NYC - the dual wielding BlackBerry man. My cache of 48 mutual likes was the last thing of value on OKC. When I checked mutual likes, she showed up, but then after she wrote me, she disappeared from that list. I liked someone recently and they were no where to be found in my likes. Gone. Only people who have logged in during the past three weeks will be on the ‘You Like’ page. I have come to use the “Like” feature religiously on OkCupid because it helps establish if I'm a mutual match with someone before I send the initial message. And here I was thinking they were unliking me immediately after I messaged them. It makes no sense to show a profile, allow the user to LIKE the profile but then not show up in LIKES because said profile has not logged in during the past 3 wks. Didn't get a chance to message them yet. Why did an intro/conversation disappear? Not seeing mutual likes but you have a chat with them — This is not a bug! She and I are still exchanging e-mails, but nowhere is there an indication that she liked me back. you know what you did. Today when i logged in, no longer under the A List product, my likes are at 81. I feel like we'd get a lot of these questions answered preemptively. The mutual likes was the well I was going to draw from for future dates. people are actively un-liking you. Can't be a block since we're still messaging. But still. Whenever I saw someone that I wanted to pursue I'd bookmark them first before liking them or messaging that way I could be sure I could find them. So now you need to bookmark them if you really think you want to follow up. I hope this helps explain! I liked someone recently and they were no where to be found in my likes. It's happened to me. Fortunately, as I just reported a bug on the "Who I Like" tab, I had reason to download my Likes, so I have them all preserved, prior to the May 30th cutoff. It used to be great. Please note: You can only send one initial message, so make it a good one! If they like you, they'll let you know by liking you back or replying to your message. These are new changes, so please let us know your feedback. Oh, I don't think it's people who previously like clicking pass. it's too early for you to be here, go home. When someone sends you an introduction (a first message), it will be added to your Intros tab. We know how frustrating it can be browsing through matches only to find out you've already reached out to most of the people you've seen. My number has dropped drastically. So now you need to bookmark them if you really think you want to follow up. How to write a great introduction; How to hide a conversation; Mailbox size; Toggle Search. So now you need to bookmark them if you really think you want to follow up. Now that's gone too. Overnight, my likes went down from over 500 to under 300 ... so, yes, likes are disappearing. In the change to the Likes page, all my likes don't show under Who I Like, but when I go to the bookmarks, they're still liked. There was someone I wanted to write, so I clicked on the Like button to unlock the message button (a necessity which actually seems to have since been removed). Please try again later. She's not showing up in my mutual likes, either, but the "it's a match" message is there, which never was there for the 1st person. I just noticed that about 4 of my LIKES have disappeared in the past 2-3 days. Or did the 1st person do something to unlike me? I live in a sparsely populated area and there's nothing left –– maybe ten new users in the area since they removed everyone in my local search. 2020. If you Like the profile, then the introduction will move to your conversations page. OkCupid is a fucking scam and I'm done with this "service". Once you send an introductory message to someone, we won't show them to you again on OkCupid until they like you back. I mean people that you have marked as LIKES. I don't yet see any evidence that OKC's deletion has made my likees reappear in Browse ... maybe they will. No, I mean people that you have marked as LIKES. However, with another person, I liked her, wrote her, and at the end of her reply is an automated OKC message of "it's a match!" New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. How to send an introductory message to someone. If you Like the profile, then the introduction will move to your . A lot of people were not seeing the multiple tabs here, so we thought consolidating them would help. They left 2, and those don't live anywhere near me, aren't recent––it's absurd. edit: I misunderstood the question. Unless they blocked me. I sent an email and got this response: "Likes and how they are displayed are changing a bit, but they are still there! When that happens, you'll see the conversation show up in your "Conversations" page and we'll send you a notification. During that month I was able to see who "liked" me and whatnot. If they like you, they'll let you know by liking you back or replying to your message. If you haven't saved yours, they may be gone for good. Der. If you still need help, you can  email a friendly human. Once you've liked someone, you'll see a "message" button on their profile. However, with another person, I liked her, wrote her, and at the end of her reply is an automated OKC message of "it's a match!" Once you send an introductory message to someone, we won't show them to you again on OkCupid until they like you back.