My rosters almost complete.... i just need to unlock that next toon, upgrade that next team, but this shit is endless by design. I could go on and on about the 100 things wrong with this game, but all of u already know. Originally posted by lowskill@Apr 20 2006, 15:54 *This is a guide I wrote on how to say certain phrases and words to the opposite faction that will appear in ENGLISH to them. I'll saddle up again when Boomer gets rework that puts a tactical nuke in his rifle. A toendra'ish light forest No more resource management or hoarding, no raids or war pings for miniscule rewards, no more waiting for a new farmable toon for six months, no more farming for six months for 7 stars, no more red star lotteries. Test. Yes Just to get alliance Here is a list of some phrases that Alliance can speak in chat and Horde will be able to read it. Staff Standard European forest, Shiny white breast plate and leggings PORK STEAK ! ok L t A A F = No nigga. tropical rainforest /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/IdCard.8fe90067a922ef36d4b6.css.map*/You absolute madman. This translator is used to translate Common to Orcish and back again. Russian. L t A A F ok 125 = Nigga no kill ._3Im6OD67aKo33nql4FpSp_{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetBorderColor);border-radius:5px 5px 4px 4px;overflow:visible;word-wrap:break-word;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);padding:12px}.lnK0-OzG7nLFydTWuXGcY{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;padding-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-navIcon)} Good Luck Commanders! Do u still enjoy it? People deserve to be enlightened by this wonderful read... and mongoose stuff, Lmao I love it, this has got to be the epitome of "Fk it..why not" Truly, this got a legitimate chuckle from me, thank you. .s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);padding-top:5px}.s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f._19JhaP1slDQqu2XgT3vVS0{color:#ea0027} A deserty like .... desert classic. In the NPCs category. Some one should make an addon that makes you able to do this! 5-10 now is you chance to find out for yourself !!! Best post on this sub by a long shot. I'm very much nearly there with you, and frankly "going FTP" or going casual are not really options for me, I tend to go all in or nothing. Im sitting on a gold horde of 13 mil and 35 gold orbs and i just dont give a f*** about upgrading anything. Blaze your own trail! a bear Brakedance My hats to you good sir lol, His response? ok L t A A F = No nigga. There is no end game to this until FN pulls the plug on it later this year, next year, or 5 years down the road and u will be left with nothing, no legacy server, no roster, no game to show for the effort. ._1x9diBHPBP-hL1JiwUwJ5J{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:#ff585b;padding-left:3px;padding-right:24px}._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4{height:16px;padding-right:4px;vertical-align:top}._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5{height:20px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:bottom}.QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{height:18px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:top}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 .QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)} 1) Do you play wow ? The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Caster i have never played warcraft III. I don’t think they sit around a table and try to find ways to screw over alliance players, but I do think that the vast majority of the devs are Horde players and thus when making decisions, favor Horde because Horde players generally look down on alliance players like children playing cowboys and Indians. Faction Language Converter AddOn Search/Requests. The opposing factions are ENEMIES, it's bad enough when you have friends playing opposing factions and use Ventrilo to help each other camp and PVP because they aren't good enough to hunt and kill on their own. or Pork stak with hotsaus ? Majority of Alliance players will solo queue, 2 man group, 3 man group, etc. 9) What enviroment do u see yourself into as a hero wondering around ? I think it was ss L a T T f. something like that. .ehsOqYO6dxn_Pf9Dzwu37{margin-top:0;overflow:visible}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu{height:24px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu{border-radius:2px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:focus,._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:hover{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10);outline:none}._38GxRFSqSC-Z2VLi5Xzkjy{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT{border-top:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);cursor:pointer;padding:8px 16px 8px 8px;text-transform:none}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT:hover{background-color:#0079d3;border:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body)} BLUEBERRY PIE FTW ! ._9ZuQyDXhFth1qKJF4KNm8{padding:12px 12px 40px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM,._1JmnMJclrTwTPpAip5U_Hm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:40px;padding-top:4px}._306gA2lxjCHX44ssikUp3O{margin-bottom:32px}._1Omf6afKRpv3RKNCWjIyJ4{font-size:18px;font-weight:500;line-height:22px;border-bottom:2px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:8px}._2Ss7VGMX-UPKt9NhFRtgTz{margin-bottom:24px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP{border-bottom:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:2px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP:last-of-type{border-bottom-width:0}._2qAEe8HGjtHsuKsHqNCa9u{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);padding-bottom:8px;padding-top:8px}.c5RWd-O3CYE-XSLdTyjtI{padding:8px 0}._3whORKuQps-WQpSceAyHuF{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px}._1Qk-ka6_CJz1fU3OUfeznu{margin-bottom:8px}._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-weight:500}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb,._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-size:12px;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb{font-weight:400}.horIoLCod23xkzt7MmTpC{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:#ea0027}._33Iw1wpNZ-uhC05tWsB9xi{margin-top:24px}._2M7LQbQxH40ingJ9h9RslL{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px}