If you’re still with me, you want to know how this works technically. I have been in this industry my entire adult life and have been with Guernsey for the past 19 years. A more interactive shopping experience. I want to be an imperative part of helping customers run more efficiently with fewer headaches. Adapting to those changes are what make you and your business successful. I pride myself on honesty, courtesy and providing excellent customer service, all at a fair price. Compliance and regulations are prevalent in almost every industry we find today. I was born and raised in Central Pennsylvania and studied at Pennsylvania State University, where I achieved my bachelor’s degree. It turns out that these capabilities have been around for almost 20 years. So, a customer determines how to format their cXML files, and we tell our systems how to read those files. only the quantity available. Log into Birch Street In my free time I enjoy spending time with family, friends, working out and staying fit. You will then be given the opportunity to review This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Think SAP Ariba, Opstech, Coupa – we’ve worked with them all. I enjoy Ragnar races, cycling, paddle boarding, skeet shooting, golf, hiking, skiing-just about anything outdoors. Together we enjoy exploring new locations and experiencing different cultures around the world. Helping customers make their work-lives easier has been a great motivator for me. Hello! Won a National Award for e-commerce sales while working at BT Office Products. 4. Or things don’t work, and we tweak the system, then it works and we all live happily ever after. After clicking Add To List, you will In essence this allows employees in your organization to shop on a supplier's website and when done, transfer all of the items selected on that supplier's site directly into a requisition in the ERP. home-based or small business customers with the everyday office It’s great to feel like part of a team that is driven to give customers a world-class ongoing B2B experience. I have completed computer AutoCAD design classes and received certification from various manufacturers on training and knowledge of their products. At Office Depot Business, we are here to provide the essential products and services tailored to your business and industry needs. Add To List located at the top and bottom of the page. Putting myself in the customer’s shoes and getting back through answers quickly is the name of the game. I’m always willing to do whatever it takes to keep a big smile on their face. They care more about their customers than any company I have ever worked for in my past. the list contents, click on �Save Changes�. to your shopping cart from an existing list by selecting. Shopping Cart. The thing I love about Guernsey is that it is family-owned and customer focused. Review the Click �Add To Cart�. Order by P.M. (EST). If you’re using a PunchOut, you’ve got a procurement system. I attend meetings with customers to review their furniture needs, put together the design and pricing and then work with our installers to get the delivery and installation completed. Office Depot gives us a unique URL to which Bill is redirected and he then orders his printing supplies. Streamline key processes, gain greater insight into your business, and make decisions based on real-time information – so you can drive profitable growth. I now live at Lake Anna where I very much enjoy lake life. Therefore it would be most beneficial to map the UNSPSC from the punchout catalog to the ERP product category. As a Sales Account Manager with Guernsey for over nine years, I have gained ample experience in the never ending flow of building and maintaining relationships with customers in an ever changing work environment. Any of the following options Case Study - Integration of Office Depot punch out and SAP Business ByDesign. and wherever you’re placing orders. In my free time I love to spend time with nieces and nephews, as they bring so much joy to my life. Our success is achieved by providing solutions that help you Outside of work I enjoy spending time with my wife, Karen, which we recently celebrated our 31st wedding anniversary. Meet client expectations, generate new revenue streams, offer digital services, and adopt new outcome-based business models for nonlinear growth by integrating data and processes through digital transformation and managing your total workforce in the cloud. Beach bumming, power or sail boating, and traveling to new places are some of my favorite things to do. To create the list, select the Create New Technical support services provide the extra assistance necessary when deploying and managing your solutions. I enjoy traveling to new places and love exploring old architecture. I also have a wonderful daughter who is just going into college this year. Discover, analyze, plan, predict, and collaborate in one integrated experience designed expressly for the cloud. The well-polished and professional team at Guernsey is created by loyalty and tenure. You know the saying if you can’t beat them join them, well I did. Tools navigation bar on the left side of the page. To review your shopping cart, click the View Technology cannot overcome the fact that if you ask humans to do something twice, we’ll only do it once correctly (or even somewhat correctly). The �Find Printer I can do that! List, continued. I love that the company appreciates hard work and puts the customer first. integrity, corporate ethics, credibility and financial strength. appears and the item(s) are added to your cart, your items are in stock. Reports are helpful also to keep everyone on a budget. SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer controls your sales, customer service, marketing and social media efforts from a single, simple-to-use platform. open Monday through Friday, 7:00 Use it to streamline processes from finance to CRM, act on real-time analytics insights – and jump on new opportunities. For over a decade, I have worked in a sales role focusing on design and business. I’ve been married to my wife, Debbie for 30 years and am the father of two children. Not just a Wine snob, I’m also involved with Solace Brewing Company and Ornery Beer Company, a Brewpub and Restaurant. My wife and young daughter and all our friends ensure there is seldom a dull moment. This means you’re a master of entering and reentering data between your procurement system (e.g. Prior to founding Clear, I was a Senior Manager at Deloitte, where my teams implemented SAP at some of the largest organizations in the world. Create promotional products, custom business cards, custom stampers, flyers and posters to strengthen your brand.