Cranberries are bursting with antioxidant vitamin C**, and fibre. Find cranberry juices, recipes, and more information about cranberry health and our farmers. Equally however I was a little concerned that cranberries naturally are rather sour and with the packaging stating that each glass contained 40 cranberries I was worried it might not be too good. I would much rather choose this than another fruit juice (equally synned!) You are giving us permission to use your personal data for this purpose when you submit the form. Follow my ongoing journey of being an average mum who likes gin, chocolate and leggings! All information that you communicate with Ocean Spray via this site becomes and remains our property. Ben also really enjoyed the Ocean Spray Whole Berry Cranberry, Raspberry, Blueberry and Strawberry mixed fruit juice blend. /Pages 2 0 R x^ R R So for a richer, velvety flavour with the goodness of the whole berry, choose WholeBerry™ brand products. So for a richer, velvety flavour with the goodness of the whole berry, choose WholeBerry™ brand products. Initially I was unsure whether I would like it because whilst I absolutely love cranberry sauce (my favourite is in a brie and cranberry sauce toastie!) I am sure before long however it will be available elsewhere too. Crushed whole cranberry fruit juice drink blend with mango and pineapple puree. £1.50 60p per 100g. Winner Soft Drinks Category. I guess the best way I can describe the consistency is a bit like the fruit drinks often available in pubs in glass bottles - J2O's. We only tried the Ocean Spray Whole Berry Cranberry, Raspberry, Blueberry and Strawberry mixed fruit juice blend. Add to trolley. If we use them -- or anything like them -- we don't have to pay you or anyone else for them. We only tried the Ocean Spray Whole Berry Cranberry, Raspberry, Blueberry and Strawberry mixed fruit juice blend. We also share reviews from other retailers' websites to help you make an informed decision. Please do also share it on social media with your friends and family. << £1.50 £2 15p per 100ml. ,�K�X�RЧ�qnR�� u�I�H�ml����#%�H�m[�!ģ�F���9��L'w��w�q?�;\. endobj �&��d7���73#F;8�B7j�{����yك7��ݧ���P Browse recipes with cranberry juices for appetizers, desserts and more. * The 24mg of vitamin c in one 100ml serving of Ocean Spray® cranberry original juice drink per day contributes to the normal function of the immune system, as part of a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. I also noticed that there was no added sugar which is good. %PDF-1.5 Products you add to your basket will appear here, By browsing this site you accept cookies used to improve and personalise our services and marketing, and for social activity. We will have exclusive ownership of all present and future rights to submissions of every kind. endstream Learn how your comment data is processed. x^���o�6� ؇��6Υ�. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website. I am not a fan of cranberry juice. The personal data you provide on this form will be used to send you emails about our products and kept for no more than 2 years. Harvested at the peak of goodness, our farmers carefully select and blend our ruby red cranberries so that you can enjoy the refreshing and revitalising taste of our Chilled Cranberry Classic® and the rich, smooth taste of NEW WholeBerry™ brand products. Good Source of Vitamin C; Naturally Sourced Stevia Extract; Great Bold Taste; Antioxidant; Immunity Support * The 24mg of vitamin c in one 100ml serving of Ocean Spray ® cranberry original juice drink per day contributes to the normal function of the immune system, as … /Filter /FlateDecode New Ocean Spray WholeberryTM whole cranberry fruit juice drink blend. You can't sue us for using the ideas you submit (including, but not limited to, product or advertising ideas). stream x^}��� ��$��^z�j������L,U. Hi, I'm Jen and I am living proof that being a size 6 is not a road to guaranteed happiness. Our cranberries are grown in the USA, Canada and Chile. We pack the whole berry into our WholeBerry™ juice drink so you get all the added health benefits. This website uses cookies. Find cranberry recipes for everyday dishes and special occasions from Ocean Spray®. The Ocean Spray Whole Berry juice is available in two flavours, Ocean Spray Whole Berry Cranberry, and Ocean Spray Whole Berry Cranberry, Raspberry, Blueberry and Strawberry mixed fruit juice blend. x^+ r r You acknowledge that you are responsible for any submission you make -- in other words, you acknowledge that you (and not we) have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright. %���� Paired with the juices of other delicious fruits, it creates a truly nourishing and wholesome way to start your day. NEW Ocean Spray® Wholeberry™ We crush whole cranberries to preserve the fresh taste and nutrients of the entire cranberry… not just the juice. I lost over 10 stone in 16 months from a size 30 to size 6 but still, I was not happy with my body or myself. /Length 9 /Type /Catalog You may opt-out of these emails, and have a right to withdraw your consent and ask us to delete your personal data, at any time. Find them both in the chiller aisle! /AcroForm 3 0 R /Filter /FlateDecode }� Ocean Spray is committed to protecting your privacy. << Please enter the email address you used when you signed up. Ocean Spray Cranberry High Juice Drink 1L 1L. /Length 173 Have you tried our delicious chilled range? stream Rich source of Antioxidant Vitamin C4 4 The 30mg of Vitamin C in one 250ml serving of Ocean Spray® Whole Berry™ Crushed Whole Cranberry Fruit Juice Blend per day contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to the protection of cells against oxidatives stress, as part of a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Great for taste, and great for your daily health routine! 4 The 30mg of Vitamin C in one 250ml serving of Ocean Spray® Whole Berry™ Crushed Whole Cranberry Fruit Juice Blend per day contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to the protection of cells against oxidatives stress, as part of a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. << Crushed Whole Cranberry Fruit Juice Drink Blend made with Apple and Grape Juices from Concentrate. Our Cranberry Classic® juice drink gets its unique, crisp taste from our ruby-red cranberries along with the addition of cranberry purée for an even more intense cranberry hit! Average is good enough. Find where Ocean Spray products are sold near you. If you consent to this, click. Made with crushed whole cranberries We crush whole cranberries into a nourishing, flavourful drink to help preserve the fresh taste and nutrients of the entire cranberry… not just the juice. /Length 9 Browse Ocean Spray® products from fresh cranberries to cranberry juices and Craisins® dried cranberries. This does not affect your statutory rights. endstream endstream 7 0 obj The personal data you provide on this form will be used to send you emails about our products and kept for no more than 2 years. Add to trolley. Required fields are marked *, By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. So, what did we think? Enjoy the crisp, clean taste of cranberries from Ocean Spray®. Survey of 10,637 people by Kantar TNS. Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. >> as it felt much more interesting and fun. ** The 12mg of vitamin c in one 100ml serving of Ocean Spray® WholeBerry™ cranberry juice drink per day contributes to the normal function of the immune system, as part of a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. >> The only similarity was the consistency which I can not find another way really to describe or anything else to compare it to so please forgive the comparison. it was really nice and I could imagine it would be lovely with a breakfast or mid morning snack. Crushed whole cranberry fruit juice drink blend, Crushed whole cranberries not from concentrate, Free from artificial flavouring and colour. £1.50 60p per 100g. stream 4 The 30mg of Vitamin C in one 250ml serving of Ocean Spray® Whole Berry™ Crushed Whole Cranberry Fruit Juice Blend per day contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to the protection of cells against oxidatives stress, as part of a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. endobj 1 0 obj It was everything I like about cranberry sauce and everything I like in a fruit drink all rolled into one! What I realised is that you don't have to be perfect, just good enough. << As you know I follow Slimming World and on that plan no fruit juices are free. Read our, *Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal). I was however open to trying it again and as this was a mixed flavour was intrigued. Despite my reservations I was so surprised that I actually really liked the juice. Find where Ocean Spray products are sold near you. Your aim should be for your own personal wellbeing, not a specific size, shape or lifestyle. Other. Download the app Download the app Turn on your location services to see the nearest stores where you can discover this offer ENABLE GEOLOCATION. Fruit is so sweet naturally I find it bizarre when so many manufacturers feel the need to fill it with sugar too. Browse Ocean Spray® products from fresh cranberries to cranberry juices and Craisins® dried cranberries. >> Find us in the chiller aisle! Offer. Your email address will not be published. 10 0 obj However I often feel they are too artificially sweet whereas this was perfect. Enjoy the crisp, clean taste of cranberries from Ocean Spray®. /Length 2275 I am not a fan of cranberry juice. However, this is not too highly synned if you also follow Slimming World. 8 0 obj Ocean Spray Whole Cranberry Sauce 250g 250g. Cranberries are bursting with antioxidant vitamin C**, and fibre. Ocean Spray is committed to protecting your privacy. Obviously though drink the vodka in moderation because I can assure you this juice is lovely and you might easily be tempted to drink the whole carton! Crushed whole cranberry, blueberry, raspberry & strawberry fruit juice drink. Browse Ocean Spray® products from fresh cranberries to cranberry juices and Craisins® dried cranberries. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. >> It is thicker than a regular juice but not as thick as a smoothie. All the goodness from the juice of 40 whole cranberries in every 200ml serve. Orange juice gets boring doesn't it! Initially I was unsure whether I would like it because whilst I absolutely love cranberry sauce (my favourite is in a brie and cranberry sauce toastie!) © 2020 Ocean Spray International, Inc. All rights reserved. Winner Soft Drinks Category. Using our berry know-how we blend the best blueberries to make this soft and rounded drink you can share with your whole family. You are giving us permission to use your personal data for this purpose when you submit the form. The lovely guys over at Ocean Spray recently sent us some cartons of juice to try. We can use them for any purpose, without compensating you or anyone else for them. Découvrez nos boissons au jus de cranberry, recettes et des informations sur notre coopérative. While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. Copyright © 2020 Just Average Jen on the Brunch Pro Theme, Ocean Spray Whole Berry Cranberry, Raspberry, Blueberry and Strawberry mixed fruit juice blend. All the goodness from the juice of 40 whole cranberries in every 200ml serve. Offer price £1.50, was £2. It was sweet but not too sweet and the fruity taste was perfect. Home » Reviews & Giveaways » Ocean Spray Whole Berry – A Review, Last updated: May 4, 2020 By Jen Mellor This post contains affiliate links. Ocean Spray Smooth Cranberry Sauce 250g 250g. /Filter /FlateDecode Your email address will not be published. Add Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice 1 Litre Add add Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice 1 Litre to basket Ocean Spray Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce 250G £1.00 Clubcard Price …