Look for it in the clear plastic bottle with the dark blue cap and the orange, blue, and white label. Follow us on Twitter, Code of conduct Find where Ocean Spray products are sold near you. Browse Ocean Spray® products from fresh cranberries to cranberry juices and Craisins® dried cranberries. Contains 100% Juice; Consuming one serving (8 oz) each day of 100% Juice Cranberry may help reduce the risk of recurrent urinary tract infection (UTI) in healthy women* *FDA has concluded that the scientific evidence supporting this claim is limited and inconsistent. A collaborative, free and open database of food products from around the world. bottle is quite the citrus thirst quencher. Calcium: 2% DV. Sugars per bottle: 42 grams. Ingredients analysis: Vegetarian So if you’ve got some space in your ice box, you can afford to stock up a little on this product. You can support our work by donating to Open Food Facts and also by using the Lilo search engine.Thank you! Hide the banner. orange juice concentrate (filtered water and concentrate orange juice), natural flavors. INGREDIENTS: Orange Juice from Concentrate (Water,' -lu:ce Acid (V tamin C) 060/0 1000 Oceans. Vitamin C: 100% DV. Last edit of product page on March 8, 2020 at 8:13:36 PM CET by inf. Vitamin C per bottle: 190% DV. I am concerned that the added “natural flavors” make this product taste somewhat less like real orange juice than it otherwise would have tasted. Personalized health review for Ocean Spray 100% Orange Juice: 210 calories, nutrition grade (D plus), problematic ingredients, and more. Orange juice from concentrate (filtered water and concentrated orange juice), natural flavor. Ingredients. →Ingredients are listed in order of importance (quantity). Significantly more calories here than in a can of soft drink. → The analysis is based solely on the ingredients listed and does not take into account processing methods. Folate per bottle: 30% DV. I have already donated or I'm not interested. It’s a dense orange juice with modest amounts of pulp, that leaves you feeling like you’ve drunk a highly substantial beverage; like I feel after I’ve enjoyed a glass of 1% milk. Comparison to average values of products in the same category: → Please note: for each nutriment, the average is computed for products for which the nutriment quantity is known, not on all products of the category. Still though, I prefer juices that are not from concentrate. Hide the banner. You can support our work by donating to Open Food Facts and also by using the Lilo search engine.Thank you! Product page also edited by beniben, kiliweb, openfoodfacts-contributors, yuka.VFlvbk5MUlJtOTR6cHMxZyt5SFQ1djV5MnIyRGRFMm1BT2hBSUE9PQ. Barcode: 0031200259028(EAN / EAN-13) 031200259028 (UPC / UPC-A). Details of the analysis of the ingredients », Orange juice (water, orange juice concentrate). It is made for all, by all, and it is funded by all. and the Facebook group for contributors But it’s still a fine fruit beverage however. Legal Disclaimer. Ocean Spray Professional creates innovative cranberry ingredients to suit your needs! Ocean Spray’s success in bringing cranberries to food and beverages manufacturers has secured its place as one of the world’s premier fruit ingredient suppliers, selling to over 70 countries worldwide. Shaking the bottle well is also necessary, as this product tends to quickly separate. Ingredients, allergens, additives, nutrition facts, labels, origin of ingredients and information on product 100% orange juice - Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The points for proteins are counted because the points for the fruits, vegetables, nuts and colza/walnut/olive oils are at the maximum. Follow us on Twitter, → The analysis is based solely on the ingredients listed and does not take into account processing methods. Palm oil free Categories: Plant-based foods and beverages, Beverages, Plant-based beverages, Juices and nectars, Fruit-based beverages, Fruit juices, Concentrated fruit juices, Orange juices, Concentrated orange juices. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Sweet, full-bodied, and opaque-looking. Rich in vitamin C; a full day’s supply in fact, in an 8-ounce serving. You can help to complete it by editing it and adding more data from the photos we have, or by taking more photos using the app for. Calories: 110. Food reviews, weight loss tips, healthful recipes, and diet advice, by Thomas J. Hesley. Yet there’s not so much that you need to worry about drinking the remaining juice before it goes stale. Servings per container: About 2. 100% Orange Juice (Filtered Water, Orange Juice Concentrate. Ocean Spray juice products are stocked ubiquitously in grocery stores and convenience shops. Though it’s not as fresh-squeezed tasting as some of the not-from-concentrate brands I’ve sampled, when kept very cold, this orange juice is deliciously sweet and satisfying. Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, and iron. Product added on March 9, 2017 at 12:31:38 PM CET by usda-ndb-import Review, Tropicana Pure Premium Florida Orange Juice Some Pulp Review, Great Value Crispy Battered Fish Fillets Review, Great Value Grated Parmesan Cheese Review, Where to Buy   Ocean Spray 100% Orange Juice From Concentrate. Join us on Slack: Instagram, This product page is not complete. I’d rate this product at 91 out of 100. Comparison to average values of products in the same category: → Please note: for each nutriment, the average is computed for products for which the nutriment quantity is known, not on all products of the category. Vegan Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. There’s more than enough juice in this bottle to quench even the most persistent thirsts. Ingredients analysis: → The analysis is based solely on the ingredients listed and does not take into account processing methods. 100% Orange Juice (Filtered Water, Orange Juice Concentrate. Herr’s Jalapeno Poppers Flavored Cheese Curls Review, Ocean Spray 100% Orange Juice From Concentrate 15.2 Oz. It is made for all, by all, and it is funded by all. Palm oil free I have already donated or I'm not interested. But then again, there’s more nutrition here too. Total carbohydrate per bottle: 51 grams, 17% DV. Instagram. Serving size: 8 ounces (240 millilitres). Potassium: 450 milligrams, 13% DV. Recycling instructions and/or packaging information: yuka.VFlvbk5MUlJtOTR6cHMxZyt5SFQ1djV5MnIyRGRFMm1BT2hBSUE9PQ. Open Food Facts is made by a non-profit association, independent from the industry. It’s a decent single-serving source of a full day’s supply of vitamin C.  Delicious too. Calcium per bottle: 4% DV. Protein per bottle: 4 grams. Sugars: 22 grams. Warning: the amount of fiber is not specified, their possible positive contribution to the grade could not be taken into account. Folate: 15% DV. Maybe vegetarian The Ocean Spray 100% Orange Juice From Concentrate in the 15.2 Oz. Calories per bottle: 210. bottle is quite the citrus thirst quencher.. There’s more than enough juice in this bottle to quench even the most persistent thirsts. Categories: Plant-based foods and beverages, Beverages, Plant-based beverages, Juices and nectars, Fruit-based beverages, Fruit juices, Orange juices. Open Food Facts is made by a non-profit association, independent from the industry. Code of conduct Legal Disclaimer. Potassium per bottle: 850 milligrams, 24% DV. Facebook and Also, you’ll find no added sugars or high fructose corn syrup here. Product page also edited by kiliweb, roboto-app, yuka.Vm9kWUlKWXJucUpYb2ZabDlFdjArL0owNWFXQVdINitLZlJCSVE9PQ. Ingredients, allergens, additives, nutrition facts, labels, origin of ingredients and information on product 100% Orange Juice - Ocean Spray - 227,3 ml So you’re getting years of orange juice procuring and packaging experience in this product, and its great taste indeed reflects that. and the Facebook group for contributors Some of the data comes from the USDA National Nutrients Database for Branded Foods (the exact list is available in the product edit history). Join us on Slack: →Ingredients are listed in order of importance (quantity). Facebook and Find this juice product in grocery stores big and small throughout the USA. Contains concentrate from the United States and Brazil. A collaborative, free and open database of food products from around the world. Last edit of product page on April 22, 2020 at 6:05:18 PM CEST by org-database-usda. Total carbohydrate: 27 grams, 9% DV. ceanSÑx. No preservatives, artificial colors, or fake flavors. Brand owner: Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc. It’s a dense orange juice with modest amounts of pulp, that leaves you feeling like you’ve drunk a highly substantial beverage; like I feel after I’ve enjoyed a glass of 1% milk. Open Food Facts gathers information and data on food products from around the world. Open Food Facts gathers information and data on food products from around the world. → The analysis is based solely on the ingredients listed and does not take into account processing methods.