We switched to the Aldi one a long time ago. I trusted Ocean spray. We’ve purchased so much Ocean Spray juice & specifically the ones that said they didn’t contain any artificial ingredients. I’ll check Fetch for my receipts. Absurd! Don't Miss Out! I’ve bought many in those years and qualify. And to add insult to injury why on earth would I give these lawyers any of my private information? Up to 20 products can be claimed by a household, for a maximum payment of $20. I worked on this for an hour before I sent it to Hip2Save. This is possibly a money maker a year or so after the fact. Price. See pricing info, deals and product reviews for Ocean Spray Orange Juice, 5.5 Oz., 48/Carton (094252) at Quill.com. However, I don’t remember the dates, and honestly it’s not worth $20 to mess with court systems. Exactly! You can look up your receipts for the last few years. I just put where I bought them, because I was certain of that and said that I didn’t know what dates I actually purchased. Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice. Our Digestive Health product may help support digestive health with a good source of fiber. sorry this email id is already registered, Please enter a valid email address to proceed. We have liked that one too! We’ll see if that’s good enough. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Pouches, Variety Pack, 40/Box (00444), Nestle Pure Life Purified Water, 16.9 Fl oz. I think it’s a pretty crappy situation, to pay anywhere from $3.69-$4.99 a bottle or $2/$5.00 at a time, and to only be able to be reimbursed a maximum of $20.00 Do you know how many bottles I’ve purchased over a period of about 9 years….. This is a private listing and your identity will not be disclosed to anyone except the seller. In order to benefit from this settlement, Class Members must fully complete and submit a Claim Form by July 10th, 2020. $3.68 / ea ($0.06/fl oz) Add to Cart . Based upon my purchases the OS Pink promos were offered from January -March 2019. Site by Enjoy the fresh, fruity taste of this Ocean Spray juice with breakfast, lunch, or whenever you need a refreshment. Ocean Spray 100% Orange Juice Mini Cans, 5.5 Ounce (Pack of 48) $29.68 ($0.11 / 1 Fl Oz) This amount is subject to change until you make payment. oz. Since then, generations of farmers have put their hearts into growing the amazing berries and conserving the ecosystems in which they grow. Hawaiian Punch Green Berry Rush Juice Drink. Keep Ocean Spray 100-percent orange juice in the breakroom for a delicious and refreshing drink option. Stock your office with this 48-count carton of real orange juice for a fast and healthy thirst-quencher. Each pack includes 18 10-ounce bottles, six of each flavor—Original Cranberry Juice Cocktail, Cran-Grape and … For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, Ocean Spray 100% Juice, Orange, 5.5 Oz Can, Ocean Spray 100% Juice Orange 5.5 oz Can 20453, Starbucks Double Strength Strawberry Acai Juice Beverage Base 48 oz, CASE OF 6, 3 Bottles Starbucks Double Strength Strawberry Acai Juice Beverage Base 48 oz, Ocean Spray Aseptic Juice Boxes Cranberry 4.2oz 40/Carton 23855, 2 Bottles Fontana By Starbucks Caramel Sauce 63 Fl Oz. You may have more of an electronic record than you think. I was able to search back to 2018. Scary to think we trusted this brand & now what an insult that they are in essence getting away with it by simply paying a settlement, which most of us won’t even be able to get a penny. Price. 1 gal. Nurturing your kids with Ocean Spray® Growing Goodness™ juice beverages is a tiny action that helps kids reach their full potential today, so they can grow a mighty tomorrow. You can search your purchase history on Kroger’s website. Delivery time is estimated using our proprietary method which is based on the buyer's proximity to the item location, the shipping service selected, the seller's shipping history, and other factors. Nurturing your kids with Ocean Spray® Growing Goodness™ juice beverages is a tiny action that helps kids reach their full potential today, so they can grow a mighty tomorrow. See how, Ocean Spray Apple Juice, 5.5 oz., 48/Carton (094251), Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice, 5.5 Oz., 48/Carton (20450). Farming cranberries is a proud tradition in this country that started for many families in the 1800s. That’s how I did my dates. BBD 7/2020, Starbucks Double Strength Strawberry Acai Juice Beverage Base 48 oz BBD 7/2020, Ocean Spray 100% Juice Apple 5.5 oz Can 20452, Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha Sauce Coffee Flavoring Syrup 50.5oz BBD 5/2020, 2 Pack Starbucks Double Strength Strawberry Acai Juice Beverage Base 48 oz 7/20, V8  Original 100% Vegetable Juice, 5.5 oz. We had bought a ton of cranberry juice among other juices in the last 9 Years, but I have also lived in 5 cities and have no clue exactly where or when they were purchased. Trew Knowledge. 1 gal. How in the world can we remember the dates. By using this site, you are agreeing to the site's terms of use. Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. May We Suggest. This authentic beverage contains a boost of vitamin C and no added sugar, artificial colors, or preservatives, making it an appealing option for juice lovers and purists alike. Would you also like to leave us a comment? Be an informed consumer by keeping up with all the latest news! Ocean Spray 100% Juice, Orange, 5.5 oz Can Description. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Bags, 18/Carton (SMU00359), Dixie Ultra Pathways Heavy-Weight Paper Plates, 10”, 125/Pack (SXP10PATH), Green Mountain Dark Magic Coffee, Keurig® K-Cup® Pods, Dark Roast, 96/Carton (4061), Ocean Spray Orange Juice, 5.5 Oz., 48/Carton (094252).