Adding to the thousands of donations given to Nathan Apodaca (a.k.a. Stevie Nicks has joined TikTok with a tribute to the man who went viral for skateboarding to Fleetwood Mac's Dreams while drinking Ocean Spray cranberry juice.. School counselor revamps morning announcements to be virtual, 92-year-old woman with dementia performs 'Moonlight Sonata', Houston woman has hilarious tips on waiting in line to vote, Oakland crews battle 2-alarm fire at abandoned building, West Coast states urge 14-day quarantine for out of state travelers, Timeline of Friday the 13th rain in Bay Area, AccuWeather forecast: Light to moderate rain today in Bay Area, SF-based DoorDash releases filing for IPO, Biden COVID board co-chair pushes back on 'locking down' US, 2020 Election Results: President Donald Trump wins NC, WATCH TODAY: CA health sec. Here's a Timeline of the Viral 'Dreams' TikTok, From Cranberry Juice Gifts to Stevie Nicks' Recreation . Copied to clipboard. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. A clever handshake detail is worked into the shoe’s Swoosh. Privacy Policy. Revealed by Apodaca on Instagram, a team was sent to gift a new truck in celebration of his positivity and the joy he has spread on social media. We can not think of a more down to earth guy. 2020 Hypebeast Limited. Your email address will not be published. In the world of viral pet videos, Benji may be worth his estimated 20 million views. Posted by Vidas V. October 7, 2020 2 min read . Copyright © 2020 KGO-TV. I had my cranberry juice with me, cause that’s my drink.”, Your email address will not be published. Ocean Spray Gifts Longboarder a Truck After TikTok Video Goes Viral. We appreciate your support in allowing HYPEBEAST ads, where we can share contents from the latest fashion, to those culturally relevant. Nathan Apodaca went viral for a TikTok that captured him drinking a bottle of Ocean Spray Cran-Raspberry juice while longboarding and lip-syncing to Fleetwood Mac’s song, “Dreams.” As of Wednesday, the self-shot video already has nearly five million likes: Morning vibe ##420souljahz##ec##feelinggood##h2o##cloud9##happyhippie##worldpeace##king##peaceup##merch##tacos##waterislife##high##morning##710##cloud9, Accordingly, Mick Fleetwood himself responded with a TikTok tribute to Apodaca’s homage. love the cranberry red @oceansprayinc, A post shared by @Doggface208 (@doggface208) on Oct 6, 2020 at 2:09pm PDT. A TikTok user's video showing him skateboarding while drinking a container of cranberry juice as a classic 1970s song plays has gone viral and led to some surprises for the Idaho man. CEO Tom Hayes and Ocean Spray are getting in on the hype that started Sept. 25, when Nathan Apodaca — also known to his fans as @420doggface208 — posted a video on TikTok. All Rights Reserved. So happy to team up with @oceansprayinc and give @doggface208 a much deserved set of wheels. (Fleetwood’s publicity savvy worked as well, as there has been a subsequent uptick in streams of the 40-plus-year-old track. Ocean Spray surprises Tik Tok star with a new cranberry-colored truck after his Fleetwood Mac video went viral By Lauren M. Johnson , CNN Updated 1134 GMT (1934 HKT) October 8, 2020 A TikTok star called Nathan Apodaca from Idaho has gone viral after posting a video of him skating and drinking Ocean Spray cranberry juice. Coming in a very specific shade of red, the Nissan Frontier Pro-4X Off-Road’s truck bed was stocked with all kinds of cranberry Ocean Spray products. 4 Things Your Marketing Team Knows That Can Help You Close More Business, 5 Ways to Help Your Small Business Survive During the Pandemic, How to create a high performance content strategy for startups. THANKS @sayernissan an @oceansprayinc FOR THE TRUCK #soblessed 2million on TikTok thanks my Souljahz an IG keeps climbing #blessed #cloud9 #king #steadyvibin #cranraspberry #lifesatrip #happyhippie the Bombpops -Zero Remorse @thebombpops, A post shared by @Doggface208 (@doggface208) on Oct 6, 2020 at 8:10pm PDT, Behind the Scenes from my gift from ocean spray today…. A TikTok user's video showing him skateboarding while drinking a container of cranberry juice as a classic 1970s song plays has gone viral and led to some surprises for the Idaho man. In adding HYPEBEAST to your ad blocker's whitelist, ads on our sites will show while you continue to browse. All Rights Reserved. Sporting moccasin construction for traditional tastes. #nissan #doggface208 #oceanspray #idahofalls #tiktok #nissanfrontier #pro4x #cranberry #juice, A post shared by Ron Sayer Nissan (@sayernissan) on Oct 6, 2020 at 9:54pm PDT, ? A young woman from Nassau County thought it would make a cool TikTok video - jumping off a boat for a swim in the Hudson River, in front of the Statue of Liberty. The collaborative effort between Ocean Spray and Ron Sayer Nissan in Idaho Falls comes after Tom Hayes, the CEO of the agricultural cooperative of growers of cranberries that behind the juice, recreated the skating “Dreams” clip. to give COVID-19 reopening update, Fremont Unified to discontinue school resource officer program, Warriors propose plan to give fans COVID-19 test, WATCH: From Berkeley to Washington, Kamala Harris' journey to the White House, LIVE: Election results across US, CA, Bay Area, VOTE 2020: Get the latest election stories and videos here, 11 counties move backward on CA reopening map, COVID-19 holiday risk: The safest and most dangerous activities, WATCH LIVE: National, state, local election results, Bay Area Life; Sundays at 6:30 p.m. on ABC7. Partially offsetting the turmoil of pandemic-incited closures. By Rania Aniftos. Taken from the pair’s latest release, ‘Savage Mode II.’. @doggface208), Ocean Spray, the brand behind the cranberry juice seen in the viral video, decided to gift the Fleetwood Mac singing TikToker a new truck. By Rania Aniftos. Click to copy. HYPEBEAST® is a registered trademark of Hypebeast Hong Kong Ltd. Gain access to exclusive interviews with industry creatives, think pieces, trend forecasts, guides and more. Now turn up some music and enjoy some juice. As a result of the widespread fame the TikTok has achieved, Apodaca told TMZ he’s raised $10,000 so far in donations from the video, which he planned to spend on a new RV. “I just jumped on my longboard. ), And if that weren’t enough, Ocean Spray itself stepped in, realizing an opportunity for a win-win by offering Apodaca a new, bright red truck filled with cases of his favorite drink and a note that read, “Dear Nathan, Good vibes only! Love, Ocean Spray.”, 2MIL souljahz THX RON SAYER NISSAN an @oceanspray ##frontier##nissan##king##cloud9##happyhippie##steadyvibin##cramrasberry Bombpops-Zero remorse, The video was a spur-of-the-moment idea, Apodaca told TMZ. Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site. Terms & Conditions Adding to the thousands of donations given to Nathan Apodaca (a.k.a. 10/14/2020. What a day! A TikTok user's video showing him skateboarding while drinking a container of cranberry juice as a classic 1970s song plays has gone viral and led to some surprises for the Idaho man. Ocean Spray Gifts Viral Fleetwood Mac TikToker New Truck Filled With Juice, Viral Skateboarding and Fleetwood Mac Singing TikToker Receives Thousands in Donations (UPDATE), Fleetwood Mac Founder Peter Green Dead at 73, Fleetwood Mac's "Dreams" Returns to Billboard Hot 100 After Over 40 Years, Fleetwood Mac's 'Rumors' Returns to Billboard 200 Top 10 After More Than 40 Years, PANGAIA Marks World Oceans Day With New Collection, Mac DeMarco Links With Yellow Days for New Single "The Curse", 21 Savage and Metro Boomin Deliver Ominous "My Dawg" Visual, Soaring Online Sales Boost Levi's Q3 2020 Financial Results, PlayStation Trophies Getting New Leveling System Starting Later Tonight, A New 'Godzilla' Netflix Anime Has Been Announced, Palm Angels Rejoins Clarks for Printed and Platform Wallabees, Notre and Nike Shake Hands on New Dunk High Collaboration, thousands of donations given to Nathan Apodaca. Required fields are marked *.