Google launches AR experience to explore Toronto’s Fort York His... Facebook reveals standalone Oculus Quest 2 VR headset with improved di... Facebook hosting Connect AR/VR event today at 1pm: here’s how to... CBS All Access will be rebranded as Paramount+, Microsoft developed a tool that can spot deepfakes. With upload speeds more than 9x faster than the competition, our Gigabit Internet will provide you with quality video calls when they matter most. “The advanced technology and unparalleled speeds of our PureFibre network are providing enhanced access to digital healthcare solutions, enabling virtual education and powering teleworking capabilities that fuel economic productivity and diversity,” said Telus CEO Darren Entwistle in a press release. Roku’s Streambar is the perfect budget TV soundbar-streaming sti... Pixel 4a 5G Review: Everything you need, nothing you don’t, Google Pixel 5 Review: Pixel without the fluff, Microsoft Surface Pro X (2020) Review: All dressed up with no where to go, Surface Laptop Go Review: Best mini laptop you shouldn’t buy, iPad Air (2020) Review: The colourful ‘Pro’. I found that on a single PC it’s basically unneeded. I think there is an evaluation version that can be installed on a VM. It wasn't too far in the distant past where we had to shell out massive amount of money for a 100Mbps Traditional SONET/WDM Based (vs GPON) fibre at $1200-$1500 a month and there's also the initial build cost and a fraction of the speed. You can learn more about the new plan here. I pay 40 a month for 1000/1000 no contract doesn’t go up... from a private reseller in BC (on city fiber). An example of a highly rated router. You'll pay $165 per month for a two-year contract or if you sign up for a month-to-month service. Handy package tracking app OneTracker doesn’t need to scan your ... Kingdom Rush is the best tower defence action around [Game of the Month]. 3: The real Avengers: Infinity War was the frien... SanDisk Ultra 64GB microSDXC UHS-I Card with Adapter, AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 6 Feet, Instagram rolls out redesigned home screen that features Reels and shopping tabs, Canadian carriers implement new number porting verification process to prevent fraud, Telus launches new unit to support agriculture industry with connected technology. Router performance numbers that have been published on smallnetbuilder.com  show numbers in the range of 750 to 950 Mbps. So I assumed the router was also required to even access the internet. We use a WAN Optimiser called the Riverbed Steelhead which does delta-sync, caching, compression and TCP Optimisations on the line, but even with that turned off it is very amusing to see files go thru the WAN at 40MBytes/second+. Id take that speed, with VPN from places like India. Press J to jump to the feed. So while this is faster then Shaw, they got free speed boosts and Telus responded with more expensive plans? No it doesn’t. Regarding price gouging... Yeah, Telus is well known for that. Nightly backups and restores are also flowing thru very efficiently, and even doing VMWare Storage VMotion across the links are not too bad. And no unlimited data. No hammer in the top drawer. Month to Month: 950 mbps down / 750 mbps up: $90/mo for first 3 months, and $150/mo thereafter, with 1TB of monthly data (+$15/mo for unlimited data). The only good Thing about the physical appliance is that if the unit crashes or even turns off completely, it goes into "pass-thru" mode without affecting any existing traffic.