So to keep her warm, I made oatmeal-arrozcaldo overload. Sauté onion, garlic and ginger. It is a very popular breakfast in the Philippines specially on a cold rainy day. Adding oatmeal is already a part of cooking rice porridge at home making it healthier. Instead of sautéing the chicken before adding rice, I cooked it adobo style first then made into flakes. If you’d like us to feature your story, send a message on Facebook. Recette Arroz caldoso : riz juteux type Paella : découvrez les ingrédients, ustensiles et étapes de préparation Also added turmeric powder to make it healthier. Sauté ginger and onion, add garlic after onions are sweated; Add chicken to sautéed ginger, onion, and garlic, stir till all chicken parts get coated in the sauté and chicken begins to cook If you are looking something healthy to dig in, this Oatmeal Arroz Caldo is the one for you. 3). Add turmeric powder and kasubha, ground pepper and patis. 2). Overload because I added more toppings with added twist. 1). Directions. Last Sunday, Mommy is not feeling well. Since I am trying to get rid of some unwanted pounds, a good friend of mine suggested to use oatmeal in my recipe instead of rice. Drop rice and pour chicken stock. You definitely know the health benefits oats can provide. Cover and wait for the rice to be cooked. Arroz caldo (Filipino congee), as the name implies is simply rice soup usually garnished with chicken, hard boiled eggs and spring onions. So using it to your favorite arroz caldo recipe, you can be sure that you are eating healthy. ‪Miss Jel on Juday’s Oatmeal Arroz Caldo, “You’re getting the best of both worlds.” Thank you Miss Jel! How to Make Guilt-free Oatmeal Arroz Caldo | Fit Well Foodie