The Razer Blade Pro 17 packs is an Intel 9th Gen processor and an RTX 2080 Max-Q GPU into a sleek 0.8-inch thick black aluminum chassis. On top of that, the Alienware m17 offers an excellent set of speakers that can fill a room with big, bright sound. The GT75 Titan also features a full mechanical keyboard, with keys that have a deep 2.5 millimeters of travel. Its 17.3-inch, 4K panel nailed an absurd 178 percent of the sRGB spectrum, and its audio is an absolute killer due to the combination of the Dynaudio speakers and Nahimic software. In addition to the boost in power, you get the latest ray-tracing and DLSS technology, which will future-proof your laptop when more games flood in that support the tech. MSI bills the GS75 Stealth is a 17.3-inch, thin and light gaming laptop with an RTX 2080 Max-Q graphics chip. This RTX 2080 laptop can handle anything you throw at it, but it won’t come cheap. © Plus, the Stealth can still run Rise of the Tomb Raider at over 60 frames per second. The Razer Blade 15 (OLED) is the best RTX 2080 gaming laptop for you thanks to its vivid 4K OLED display. And that's not all, the Triton 500 features a super comfortable keyboard that has 1.7 millimeters of key travel as well as the ability to change the keyboard lighting to one of the 16.8 million hues available via the PredatorSense software. The MSI GS75 Stealth is easily one of the best RTX 2080 gaming laptops thanks to its slim, sexy design, vivid display and great audio. See our full MSI GT75 Titan (2019) review. CPU: Intel Core i5/ Core i7/Core i9 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1660 Ti or RTX 2060/2070/2080 | RAM: 8GB/16GB/32GB | Storage: 1TB HDD or 512GB/1TB/2TB SSD | Display: 17.3-inch (1080p/4K) | Size: 15.7 x 11.6 x 0.7~0.8 inches | Weight: 5.7 pounds. If you’re looking for something innovative, look no further than the Asus ROG Mothership. The RTX 20 Series models are available for a starting price of $2,299. The Alienware Area-51m is without a doubt the best RTX 2080 gaming laptop thanks to its stellar performance comboed with a stunning design and lightning fast SSDs. With the GX701, Asus says it crammed a 17.3-inch screen into a 15.7-inch frame with 6.9mm bezels. All the venting and components reside in the display portion of the system, leaving the detachable keyboard to lower like an intergalactic gangplank. Gigabyte also has a mixed history with customer support, so keep that in mind before you pull the trigger. Measuring around 0.73 inches thick, configurations include up to an RTX 2080 with Max-Q GPU paired with Intel’s Core i7-8750H processor. The best RTX 2080 gaming laptop you can buy, CPU: Intel 8th Gen Core i7/9th Gen Core i7/Core i9 | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2060/2070/2080 | RAM: 8GB/16GB/32GB/64GB | Storage: 1TB HDD or 512GB/1TB/2TB SSD | Display: 17.3-inch (1080p/4K) | Size: 16.1 x 15.9 x 1.1~1.7 inches | Weight: 8.5 pounds. For performance testing, we run the laptop through a gauntlet of benchmarks, including Geekbench 4.3 and 5.0 and 3DMark professional graphics tests. If you like the old Alienware design, then the Alienware m17 (2019) is the best RTX 2080 gaming laptop for you, especially because it's so thin and offers crazy performance. It sports an Intel Core i9 processor, an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 GPU, up to 64GB of RAM, 1.5TB of storage, and a 17.3-inch Full HD display with a 144Hz refresh rate. Of course this beast is one of the best RTX 2080 gaming laptops. If you’re looking for a gaming laptop with a full-sized RTX 2080 rather than the less powerful Max-Q version, Alienware’s beefy Area 51m is an excellent option. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Laptop Mag is part of Future US Inc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. Powering the “advanced” Razer Blade 15 is Intel’s Core i7-8750H six-core processor. The touchpad sits to the right of the keyboard and turns into a virtual number pad with a simple touch. Here are the VR minimum specs: The main thing you have to worry about when picking out a VR-ready laptop is what kind of specs it has and if it has a mini DisplayPort. Overall, you have to figure out your budget and what’s important to you in a VR-ready laptop. The record-size launch also includes a range of RTX 2060-powered laptops starting at just $999. Alternatively, you can opt for a 60Hz 4K UHD screen, although this option is sold out at time of writing. After cobbling together a saw cannon in Far Cry New Dawn, we made my our toward a nest of Highwaymen. Still, if money is no object and you need a super powerful laptop, you won’t be disappointed. This screen relies on an IPS-level panel with a Full HD resolution at 144Hz, a three-millisecond response time, support for 100 percent of the sRGB color space, and Nvidia’s G-Sync technology. While this isn’t enabled on all modern games (and a GTX 1080 can technically manage the feature in most cases), the effect is only getting better and is likely to become increasingly common and demanding. Your email address will not be published. Both have four GPU options, ranging from the GTX 1050 Ti to the RTX 2080 with Max-Q. Asus went leaps and bounds to set this machine apart from other gaming laptops, giving it an adjustable kickstand, a detachable keyboard and a motherboard packed behind its 17.3-inch, 1080p panel. CPU: Intel Core i7 | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2060/2070/2080 | RAM: 16GB/32GB | Storage: 256GB/512GB SSD | Display: 17.3-inch (1080p) | Size: 15.6 x 10.2 x 0.7 inches | Weight: 5 pounds. Finally, an important aspect of this notebook graphics update that might fly under the radar for those just looking at gaming potential: content creation. Recently, we tested the Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 with the new AMD Ryzen CPU, and it completely whooped Intel on gaming laptop battery life. Weird looks aside, the inside of the Mothership is all gaming laptop, offering a powerful overclockable Intel Core i9 processor with an RTX 2080 GPU. The 15.6-inch model starts at $1,749, while the 17.3-inch model starts at $1,979. Many of the models are offered in Max-Q configurations, an NVIDIA technology enhanced with new features providing the absolute fastest performance and highest efficiency in a mobile platform.”. The 17.3-inch screen relies on an IPS-level Full HD panel at 144Hz surrounded by 5.2mm bezels. Ray tracing is the real-time lighting calculation that has helped CG movies look so amazing for years. Here are some RTX 2080 Super laptops that we recently reviewed: Acer Predator Triton 500 (2020), Alienware m15 R3, Alienware m17 R3, MSI GS66 Stealth, Razer Blade Pro 17 (2020), Asus ROG Zephyrus Duo 15 and Lenovo Legion 7i. Razer refreshed its Blade 15 laptop to support Nvidia’s RTX 2060, RTX 2070 Max-Q, and RTX 2080 Max-Q GPUs. Specs and pricing will, as always, vary by model/vendor/region. Editor’s note: We’ll be updating this list with more new laptops as they land, so be sure to keep checking back! Keep in mind that the 17.3-inch model is the only laptop with an option for Nvidia’s RTX 2080 Max-Q discrete graphics chip. Receive news and offers from our other brands? Measuring a freakish 0.39 inches thin and weighing in at a mere 4.85 pounds, MSI will offer this laptop in seven configurations, three of which sport the RTX 2080 Max-Q chip. We’ll update this post with new models once they are released. The latest iteration of the Razer Blade 15 Advanced adds a mesmerizing 4K OLED to the mix. Editor-in-Chief at PC Perspective. Push the little pixels and make them dance. Setting aside the striking appearance, the Asus ROG Mothership is a true powerhouse. It tore through Rise of the Tomb Raider (Very High, 1080p) at 86 fps. Still, if all you’re looking for is raw gaming performance, it will more than get the job done. Learn how your comment data is processed. DLSS 2.0 is another component of the 2020 mobile graphics offering that can help improve gaming performance with these new RTX GPUs, and on the laptop side this is also presented as a way to improve battery life. The MSI GT75 Titan is second only to the Alienware Area-51m in graphics performance among machines released so far. Nvidia managed to squeeze an RTX 2080 GPU in the MSI GS75 Stealth's 0.7-inch-thin chassis thanks to the company’s Max-Q technology. We landed a few critical shots on a Psycho in Borderlands 3 before landing the killing blow from a double-bladed gauntlet, turning my foe to a puddle of bloody goo at 100 frames per second at 1920 x 1080 on Ultra. See our full Razer Blade 15 (OLED) review. Along with its strong overall performance, the Triton 500's 512GB SSD is ridiculously fast, hitting speeds up to 1,696 Mbps. At $2500, it’s a great value for an RTX 2080 laptop, but there are a few drawbacks compared to more expensive alternatives. Unlike the other options on this list, it’s more of a hybrid laptop, with a stand for the monitor and pop out keyboard.