While it tasted good it didn’t hold its shape and melted all over the place. ★☆ Just a word of caution…these babies are rich, so have a glass of milk near by and don’t be tempted to eat more than one in a single sitting. Join me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter for more amazing recipe ideas. View full privacy and disclosure policy. We like ours really brown, borderline burnt, so I spent a little more time on a few but you get the idea. great ! Cool them completely. They’re the best! And for better and worse, I’ve become pretty darn good at it. photo. It was like a giant bowl of homemade marshmallow fluff. But I also love the surprise teaspoon of Nutella hiding inside. Nutella is the best thing in the world and inside cupcakes. I love hearing from you and seeing what you made! | A Pretty Penny, Pingback: 89th Birthday Celebrations | Hazel & Sass. Required fields are marked *, Rate this recipe I just have to have it!!! and hashtag it -Jamie. Hi, thanks so much for stopping by. Sift together the flour and baking powder and fold into the mixture along with the Nutella® and a splash of milk. This recipe is born out of the fact that I can’t resist a bit of a recipe challenge. But even in the chaos that is usually my kitchen, there are always little moments to stop and savor. document.addEventListener("resize",loadmcsf); @sweetestmenu -Jamie. Our family’s favorite dill pickles! I’m making these Nutella cupcakes for my daughter’s 16th birthday party- thank you so much for all your wonderful recipes! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. You can add you own icing if you wish. Add dry ingredients to creamed butter mixture alternately with buttermilk and coffee, beating well after each addition. This featherlight lemon cake is not your ordinary sponge cake. For the assembly: She recently opened an Etsy store that does the most beautiful cake toppers. Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line your cupcake tins with paper liners (recipe makes roughly 16 cupcakes) and set aside. Set it over a saucepan with simmering water (medium heat). Thanks. Amazing! Packed with garlic and fresh dill, these crisp dill pickles will add a boost of flavor to any meal. ★☆ ☺️. I have made two batches of these cupcakes in the past week. Sweetest Menu has a new do! }else setTimeout(postLoadMC,220) Hope that helps. Intensely chocolatey Nutella-filled cupcakes are topped with a heavenly Nutella frosting. This post may contain affiliate links. It was designed by the very talented Justine from PopScotch. Have a great day! Thank you so much!! Get new recipes and baking inspo delivered straight to your inbox. Yes please! The recipe can easily be double for larger crowds. document.addEventListener("scroll",function(){if(window.scrollY>11)loadmcsf()}); It's time to think outside of the fire pit with these incredible Nutella filled s'mores cupcakes! Pingback: Let’s talk about Nutella frosting. But I got there in the end and I’m so excited to share the new site with you today. just b careful, they get eaten quickly! document.addEventListener("mousemove",loadmcsf); We were completely smitten! Please stop in and let us know your experience with the cupcake recipe! Have a wonderful day! Hi Vanessa, thanks so much for stopping by. A few weekends ago, I woke up on a Saturday morning and just felt like baking. Use a kitchen torch to toast the tops of the frosting or serve as is. ★☆ We’re so glad these were a hit, and we think that espresso powder sounds like an awesome addition! This site contains affiliate links and sponsored posts. Hi!! I bake often but they said “these were the best cupcakes I’ve ever made” and “they are to die for”! When the cupcakes have cooled, use a knife or a cupcake corer to remove the centers of the cupcake and fill with approximately 1 tbsp. How do I make the frosting a little less sweet? She-crab bisque meets mac and cheese in this epic pairing! Thank you Amy!! American-inspired recipes from an Aussie kitchen. You use an entire jar of Nutella in this recipe. Aww thank you Janet! Hope that helps! Line one muffin/cupcake pan with liners, set aside. In the bowl of an electric stand mixer, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. These wholesome and healthy Coconut Blueberry Wholemeal Muffins are full of coconutty goodness and loaded with nutritious blueberries. :) But I have to say that for the first time in awhile, I was happy to realize that I genuinely enjoyed making them as much as eating them. I made one of my favorite chocolate cupcake recipes according to the recipe directions (you’ll see my fave in an upcoming fundamentals post). This sounds like a lot, but trust me, you’ll need to fill all of the cupcakes. via Email. The buttercream frosting, however, was way too sweet for us; so I ended up using a variation with a lot less sugar, and with the addition of cocoa and espresso powder. These look amazing, I will be trying this frosting this weekend for my mothers birthday. } And all the better with some seriously tasty food to bring us all together. And then there was the frosting. Hi Ang! Piled high with homemade marshmallow frosting, these graham cracker cupcakes are sure to be a hit! For this recipe you only need to use 1/2 cup. Once I get my daughter to show me how it’s done . You can always re-torch it to crisp it up again if you plan on serving them within 24 hours. It whipped up beautifully… thick, incredibly airy and absolutely tasty. Tag me It made them less dense and more fluffy. Once cooled you can eat them plain or decorate with your favourite icing. It’s completely vegan, gluten-free and keto and is ready in just 5 minutes! I just made a variation of these cupcakes last week for my husband’s birthday. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until just cooked through. Thanks:), Hi Siyo, Sign up to the sweet club and get a free copy of our bake sale ebook delivered straight to your inbox. Along with these gorgeous Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Cupcakes. These cupcakes are exploding with Nutella flavor! I was to try this recipe but had a question is the buttermilk powder or a liquid? A topping of Ferrero Rocher rounds up the chocolate-hazelnut […] http://cannella-vita.blogspot.com/2013/02/nutella-cupcakes.html#. Remove from the oven and cool. these were so good! Cake recipe adapted from The Cupcake Project, © Copyright 2006-2020, The Pioneer Woman | Ree Drummond.All Rights ReservedPowered by WordPress. #sweetestmenu Don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave a comment below. Mocha Shortbread with Nutella from My Baking Addiction Nutella Filled Cupcakes are homemade vanilla cupcakes stuffed with creamy Nutella & topped with chocolate buttercream frosting. Recipe edited 7/1/12: Due to several readers have issues with the thickness of the frosting, we have adjusted the amount of confectioners’ sugar to 1.5 pounds. This post may contain affiliate links. In a small bowl, add the salt to the milk and stir until dissolved. Top with a Ferrero Rocher. The cupcake pan is vintage from a flea market. We both loved everything about them. This Nutella Cupcakes Recipe features some delicious Nutella-filled chocolate cupcakes, topped with a heavenly Nutella frosting. Late summer produce goes into this autumn spiced chutney. (And….poof! . These Nutella Cupcakes are made with delicious chocolate cupcakes, filled with Nutella, and topped with a simple Nutella frosting. Oooh I hope you enjoy the eclipse . My calendar was open, the day was cloudy and cozy and cool, and I had a new jar of Nutella that was calling my name. You can see what I did here: https://smoergasbord.wordpress.com/2016/01/10/nutella-filled-mocha-cupcakes-with-nutella-mocha-buttercream-frosting/, Hey Catherine! I’m going to make these cupcakes for a friend’s bday.. the party is on a Sunday but due to my busy work schedule, I’m going to have to make the cupcakes Thursday and refrigerate them.. do you think they will be okay?