If you have rare symptoms like weight loss and extreme tiredness, beware! References This Ghana-related article is a stub. If you need to go to your nearest hospital, look in this hospital guide for Nepal. Read their latest posts to see what's new and learn more. Needed at home and in travel. Address Eastern Regional Hospital P.O Box 201 Koforidua - Eastern Region Ghana Contacts Email: info@erhk.org Phone: +233 30420 23021 +233 30420 23031 +233 30420 23041. Eastern Regional Hospital, Koforidua reached 50 likes! Eastern Health is responsible for the delivery and administration of health services and community services in its health region and provincially as designated by the Minister of Health and Community Services.The organization will deliver its programs and services within fiscal capabilities and in accordance with the Regional Health Authorities Act and other relevant regulations. Work offline. You have made the following selection in the MAPS.ME map and location directory: the hospital Eastern Visayas Regional Medical Center at the address: Philippines, Leyte, Tacloban out of 160863 places. You can find the hospital's address, phone number, website, directions, hours, and description in our catalog. The current location address for Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center is 10701 S 1st E, , Idaho Falls, Idaho and the contact number is 208-529-9494 and fax number is --. It rivals anything in a bigger market." I'm impressed by the level of kowledge and the costumer support we found here. You can download MAPS.ME for your Android or iOS mobile device and get directions to the hospital Eastern Visayas Regional Medical Center or to the places that are closest to you: MAPS.ME - maps of all countries of the world. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it. Eastern Visayas Regional Medical Center is at Philippines, Leyte, Tacloban. Here we will show you all Hospitals in Eastern region so you can contact or know how to get there. The Eastern Regional Hospital also known as Koforidua Regional Hospital is a regional and proposed teaching hospital in Koforidua in the Eastern region of Ghana. Philippines, Leyte, Tacloban, GPS: 11.2517,125.0046. March 14, 2018. 16 reviews of Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center "I have been here for 5 days keeping company to a relative who had a heart procedure. It may be the announcement of a serious illness. Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center is a General Acute Care Hospital in Idaho Falls, Idaho.The NPI Number for Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center is 1730203845. With increasing demand, the hospital was relocated (to its present site) and a new building was constructed in 1925. The care has been outstanding. The Eastern Visayas Regional Medical Center (EVRMC), then known as the Leyte Provincial Hospital, first opened doors to the public in July 16, 1916 at Jones Street with an authorized bed capacity of 14. Address Eastern Regional Hospital P.O Box 201 Koforidua - Eastern Region Ghana Contacts Email: info@erhk.org Phone: +233 30420 23021 +233 30420 23031 +233 30420 23041.