To win your life you have to lose it Balloon Lady: Would you like to try one yourself, sir? Arlene Quinn. Nowhere to Go But Up Lyrics by Angela Lansbury & Ben Whishaw & Pixie Davies & Joel Dawson & Nathanael Saleh & Lin-Manuel Miranda & Emily Mortimer & Julie Walters & Company - Mary Poppins Returns on Mary Poppins Returns Soundtrack And said my world is in your past, There must be something wrong with me When the clouds make a muss, well I won't make a fuss Where weve got nowhere to go but up Where weve got nowhere to go but up Running through every open door Every impossible thing we imagined with Mary Poppins. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. So meet me at the bottom Its time we realize were going down Nowhere to Go But Up Lyrics by Angela Lansbury & Ben Whishaw & Pixie Davies & Joel Dawson & Nathanael Saleh & Lin-Manuel Miranda & Emily Mortimer & Julie Walters & Company - Mary Poppins Returns on Mary Poppins Returns Soundtrack IBDB provides records of productions from the beginnings of New York theatre until today. Where weve got nowhere to go but up Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Balloon Lady: Of course, the grown-ups will all forget by tomorrow. Spring: Disney's Easter Wonderland • Disney's Spring Promenade, Mary Poppins Returns: William Weatherall Wilkins • Jack • Topsy • The Balloon Lady • Clyde • Shamus • John Banks • Annabel Banks • Georgie Banks • Angus • Hamilton Gooding and Templeton Frye • The Park Keeper • Penny Farthing, Mary Poppins Returns: (Underneath the) Lovely London Sky • A Conversation • Can You Imagine That? Life Is Good. So tell me, are you fighting with me? Cause I will fight and never call it quits Searching everywhere to find it The beginning It all happened! Nowhere To Go But Up. It is sung during the end of the film where Mary, the children, and everyone from Cherry Tree Lane have fun with balloons they collect from the Balloon Lady in joy. So just keep on going Cause fallings like flying till you hit the ground Look inside the balloon, and if you hear a tune Where weve got nowhere to go but up Weve got nowhere to go but up Restaurants: Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe Nowhere to go but up starts and ends within the same node. Mary Poppins: Yes, I suppose it must. Its time we realize were going down Chart a course, Mr. Binnacle! So meet me at the bottom Is this the end or is it the beginning? Never full, never satisfied "Nowhere to Go But Up" is a song sung by The Balloon Lady, Michael Banks, Jane Banks, and Jack in the film Mary Poppins Returns. © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY.