Novogratz Bushwick Metal Bed with Headboard and Footboard | Modern... Novogratz Bushwick Metal Bed with Headboard and Footboard | Modern Design | Queen Size - Gold. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Reviewed in the United States on November 3, 2017, Love it, better than what you see on the picture. I love this bed! I can’t have sex it caves in and squeaks something awful. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. No squeaking, shifting, wobbling - sturdy and solid. Reviewed in the United States on February 26, 2018. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. to pull it away from the wall to make it. My husband said it looks like a teenage bed frame from the 90's. I like putting things together but putting this bed together was a breeze as long as you realize on Step 6-7 read carefully as there is different instructions for different height. by Novogratz. I am older so that did matter to me. Breathe some new life into your master bedroom design with the Novogratz Bushwick Metal Bed. It arrived yesterday and was simple to put together. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. The instructions are easy to read. For your convenience, the Novogratz Bushwick Metal Bed has two base heights – 6" or 11" clearance, to give you the option to use the under bed space as extra … See all details for Novogratz Bushwick Metal Bed with Headboard and Footboard | Modern... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Price: $139.00 - $350.00. Solid, steady, nice looking, slides easily enough on the fake wood floor (guessing generic linoleum?) The finish is a smooth satin gloss. Great value on this bed; simple, modern, straightforward instructions. The quality is great, it's lightweight, and it has so much character! Slightly annoyed but I will fix that by covering it with a throw. My wife and I got this bed and love it already. I really like this bed; got it in "full" (sized) for my mom when I put her in a memory care home. The Novogratz bushwick metal bed has a simple design that will perfectly complement your room. Highly recommend!!! With round finials featured on the headboard and footboard posts, its style and color can be easily combined with bold colors and accessories to brighten up the room. Seemed sturdy but I did have to tighten things up about a month in (as in nuts about to completely twist loose) Now I recieved and put it together May 25th, 2018 and I am writing this review on September 11th. Poor UPS delivery man couldn't get it up the stairs to our apartment by himself - so if you're not on the first floor and you know when to expect it - be on the look out to help out!! Setting it up was a breeze and the instructions were very clear. (She sleeps with her pillows against the foot-board and wall.) Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The Novogratz Bushwick Platform Bed has a simple design with round finials featured on the headboard and footboard posts. I had it assembled by myself in about an hour (I'm a middle-aged mom). I got it at an unbeatable price of only $108 (the black model was closer $200 at the time) and it looks really expensive! Write a review. The Novogratz bushwick metal bed has a simple design that will perfectly complement your room. Reviewed in the United States on November 29, 2017. Love the color, not wobbly or squeaky. Over all it is sturdy for now. I've got it set on the higher supports and am using it without a box spring. As you can see the frame by the headboard is super bent and the middle beam is bowing downwards in the center good luck going through customer support el oh el, Reviewed in the United States on December 12, 2018. With round finials featured on the headboard and footboard posts, its style and color can be easily combined with bold colors and accessories to brighten up the room. Top positive review. This page works best with JavaScript. My screws have fell out the base of the frame. How does Amazon calculate star ratings? Complete with metal slats, side rails and center legs, this bed provides full support and comfort to the body and mattress. I originally wanted a bed frame from the Anthropology brand that looked similar, but it was a LOT more expensive. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Add to Wish List. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I was going for the minimalist clean and simple look but hey. I broke my toe on the metal bed frame because it got stuck in between my mattress and the frame. I would say if you are look for a nice sturdy bed that doesn't take up a lot of room this is perfect. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on September 23, 2017. Reviewed in the United States on January 25, 2018. I love this Bed, I moved into a small cottage about a year ago and the bedrooms were small I had a big wood bed and wanted something that didn't take up so much room, this is perfect easy to put together and sturdy. This bed said 4-5 day delivery. The headboard is placed away from the wall to serve as a grabrail on her way to the bathroom. You don't need a boxspring with this bed, but we decided to use ours rather than sell it. Reviewed in the United States on October 25, 2018. I got rid of my box spring and have my mattress on the bed don't miss the box spring at all, it is easy for me to get in and our of not to high and not to low. Spindle slats accent the bed. Color: GoldSize: QueenStyle: Metal Bed Change.