But I think this bed works best for a child or teen. The grey color really goes with a lot and lends an air of sophistication to the room. It has good support, in the middle of the bed brings another metal leg, and although the idea is very good, you have to get used to knowing that it is there, because it can hurt your foot if you do not pay attention to this third leg, (I had that bad experience when I was putting the sheets). It is a time consuming assembly process. It has good support, in the middle of the bed brings another metal leg, and although the idea is very good, you have to get used to knowing that it is there, because it can hurt your foot if you do not pay attention to this third leg, (I had that bad experience when I was putting the sheets). No box spring required, Full bed dimensions: 80"L x 56.5"W x 41.5"H, Full carton dimensions: 61"L x 42"W x 6"H. Full net weight: 79.5 lb. Reviewed in the United States on 19 September 2019. Only been in use one week. You can see it sits lower than the side tables. We have short mattress though (Stumptown). I ordered the blue linen and it looks like denim. When finished assembling it looks strong, it does NOT bring the mattress, and it does NOT need the BOX. Definitely a super super light gray, but I love that about it. One thing I feel needs to be mentioned is that there are wood slats and this bed only needs a mattress, no box. SHIPS IN ONE BOX | It is easy to assemble and all comes together in one box. Give that mid century vibe I wanted! My one complaint would be the plastic pieces for putting the slats in place as opposed to having metal pieces. There are a whole bunch of pieces and a lot to put together though so if you aren't in for an assembly project this isn't the one for you. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Once you look at the diagram and make note of the labeled parts, it's a snap. I do like the look of it when you are through, and the padded headboard is really nice. What a waste of money and time. Designed with a lavish modern style, this platform bed has a ribbed tufted headboard and oak colored legs that make it the perfect statement piece. I honestly read all 100 some reviews before I bought this. Luxury and glamour are in every detail of the Novogratz Brittany Upholstered Bed. Instructions are good I didn't even have to read them just looking at the pictures showed you step by step what to do. The Brittany Upholstered Platform Bed is made with premium linen, adding elegance to your room. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. The Brittany bed is made with a robust wood frame and upholstered in premium linen, adding elegance to your room. It comes with a bentwood slat system that provides optimal support as the slats adapt to the pressure exerted on them. Hoping to get the vintage brass birds up above the bed today to finish the look on the wall. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Reviewed in the United States on 3 October 2019. I like that you can dress it up, or make it more casual. Gross weight: 97 lb., Bentwood slat system provides optimal support as the slats adapt to the pressure exerted on them. It is convenient to use the manual because it brings many small pieces for assembly. Lots of creaking the first night that I thought we were going to have the bed fall through to the floor. Reviewed in the United States on 14 November 2018, Love this bed. Also to all those people who said this was a cheap product, what do you think you’re buying at $200? To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The light grey upholstered bed is more of an off white color than grey. Color is great and true to what I expected. First and foremost, this thing is a giant pain in the behind to install and put together, from the rails, to the wooden boards that are secured via (plastic) **** MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT IN A HURRY**** ONE SINGLE WRONG MOVE with this thing in terms of putting the wooden slates together with the plastic inserts and you are COOKED.....BE CAREFUL..... the slates are a giant pain in the behind to put together. It sits at the top and there are gaps in the corners where my mattress curves. It is lower to the floor than I thought it would be. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Customer Review: Novogratz Brittany Upholstered Bed. It actually makes the headboard easier to keep fresh looking with just a damp cloth. A nice moss green. Ribbed tufted headboard and oak colored legs. You can see in the pic, the color of the fabric right next to the white Styrofoam packing material. Manufacturers, Luxury and glamour are in every detail of the Novogratz Brittany upholstered bed. Send me an email when my question is answered. There are different size screws and you need to make sure your putting in the right screw in the right place. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. The weight limit is 225 lbs. These reviews for this bed frame are nerve wracking. Exactly what I wanted, HEADBOARD IS SMALLER AS PICTURED/LEGS NEED TO BE LARGER, Reviewed in the United States on 3 March 2020. My guest room just got an UPGRADE. There is only enough room for a mattress. I debated many different Novogratz bed frames for months and finally decided on this one.