(D#m)Surely not-, surely not today, (Gb)One day the thought of him (Db)won’t hurt the same (Db)Someday I will not be chained to my bed (Gb)Eh,(Gbm) not (Db)today, (Gb)Surely not-, (Db/F)surely, surely not- Marina & Luis Fonsi) [Official Video], Jason Mraz - More Than Friends (feat. [C# A A# F# G# A#m F#m B Fm] Chords for Alessia Cara - Not Today (Lyric Video) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. You can completely rely on the notes and chords provided at anyguitarchords.com as they are made with very precise attention and are checked thoroughly to retain only the perfect notes and chords . Not Today Chords by Alessia Cara Learn to play guitar by chord and tabs and use our crd diagrams, transpose the key and more. Nicki Minaj, Alessia Cara - Growing Pains Official Live Performance (Vevo X), Backstreet Boys - Chances (Official Video), Alessia Cara- A Little More (Official Video), Alessia Cara Creates the Playlist to Her Life | Teen Vogue, Alessia Cara - How Far I'll Go (Official Video), Alessia Cara - Seventeen (Official Video), Shawn Mendes - There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back, Ariana Grande - Breathin (Live on Ellen / 2018), Jack & Jack - No One Compares To You (Official Video), Jess Glynne x Ed Sheeran - Thursday [Acoustic], Clean Bandit - Baby (feat. We , the team of anyguitarchords.com have put our years of expertise in field of music to bring to you all the latest song’s chords alongwith the chords of greatest hits of all times . (Gb)One day I’ll get up off the (Db)bathroom floor (hey yeah) (Db)But surely not today, but surely not today, (Gb)Oh you don’t know(G#) what sadness means (Gb)But (Gbm)surely not (Db)today Meghan Trainor) [Official Dance Video], Rihanna, Kanye West, Paul McCartney - FourFiveSeconds, Foster The People - Worst Nites (Official Video), Ariana Grande - thank u, next (Live on Ellen / 2018), Alessia Cara - Trust My Lonely (Official Video), Ashley Tisdale - Voices in My Head (Official Music Video), Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. (Db)Someday I won’t be afraid of my head The approach towards making individuals music literate and bringing the purest form music to everyone has led us on to make anyguitarchords.com the best songs chords website . (Db)To sit me down and tell me what it all means (Gb)But surely (Gbm)not(Db) today, surely not (Db)Maybe one day it’ll be a breeze Not Today Guitar Chords & Lyrics with Strumming Pattern sung by Alessia Cara, FILHALL | B PRAKK | AKSHAY KUMAR | GUITAR CHORDS & LYRICS WITH STRUMMING PATTERN, INTEZAAR | MITHOON FT ARIJIT SINGH | GUITAR CHORDS & LYRICS WITH STRUMMING PART, HAIYA HO SIDHARTH | MARJAAVAAN | GUITAR CHORDS & LYRICS WITH STRUMMING PART, NAAH | BALA | GUITAR CHORDS & LYRICS WITH STRUMMING PATTERN, BABY GOLD |SAAND KI AANKH| GUITAR CHORDS & LYRICS WITH STRUMMING PATTERN, MOVEMENT | HOZIER | GUITAR CHORDS & LYRICS WITH STRUMMING PATTERN, THE CURE | LITTLE MIX | GUITAR CHORDS & LYRICS, FUNNY HOW | KEVIN GATES | GUITAR CHORDS & LYRICS WITH STRUMMING PATTERN, HOLD ON | LIL TJAY | GUITAR CHORDS & LYRICS WITH STRUMMING PATTERN, CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP | J HOPE FT BECKY G | GUITAR CHORDS & LYRICS WITH STRUMMING PATTERN, TERA YAAR HOON MAIN | SONU KE TITU KI SWEETY | GUITAR CHORDS & LYRICS, LAE DOOBA | AIYAARY | SUNIDHI CHAUHAN | GUITAR CHORDS & LYRICS, DHADAK TITLE SONG | DHADAK | GUITAR CHORDS & LYRICS, CASTLE ON THE HILL | ED SHEERAN | GUITAR CHORDS & LYRICS, MAINE SOCHA KE CHURA LOON | PHIR SE | ARIJIT SINGH | SHREYA GHOSHAL | GUITAR CHORDS & LYRICS.