These houses are applicable to any region in the country and can serve as a primary home or vacation home. northwest territories prince george region ... northwest territories prince george region I Just would like all to know, this is the second home we have purchased through Homebuilders Northwest. It hasn't leaked since. Get free quotes & answers from your local modular home builders, Explore Modular Home Plans Cape Cod, Ranch, Two Story, Are you an employee of Homebuilders Northwest? These 10 buildings showcase the diversity and range that can be achieved in prefabricated dwellings, both in accommodating customizations and reducing footprints on the pieces of land they occupy. All logos, trademarks & brand names that appear on ModularToday.com are the exclusive property of their respective owners and are not property of Modular Today. … Modular Homes was founded in 2010, and is located at 6910 Springhouse Rd in New Tripoli. Once they have grown, which goes fast this home will be big enough to have grandchildren come to stay with us a guest room... or what ever we chose. Our website will provide you with details on our build principles and background, but we strongly encourage you to visit with us to tour our completed properties and experience first-hand the warmth, charm, strength and soundness of life in a Northwest Log Home. The quality of the homes seemed to be acceptable but the floorplans that were shared with us just made us think of mobile homes (albeit very nice mobile homes). I went to several factories and analyzed materials used and construction quality. Owners, Dwayne Keim and Nelson Stutzman have many years of experience in all types of construction. Northwestern Mbl. If you’re looking for a fresh, affordable approach to quality, custom-built construction, you owe it to yourself to stop in and say “hello”. They also share traits with our Craftsman home plans. Welcome to Northwest Homes, your state licensed dealer for Skyline Homes and the developer of the Stonebridge & Summit Ridge subdivisions. Modular Today is an independent and unbiased reviewer of OR modular homes and buildings. I shopped at alot of places and kept haveing to say homebuilders northwest has the better product as far as I can tell , but the old saying is there's always someone better, but for me this is the one the senic beauty 1280 sq feet of beauty for sure. They run the team with skill and efficiency and we take great pride in our craftsmanship. Click here. Thanks guys, you were on-time, fast and made a good repair. Modular construction is becoming more popular in the Northwest. Subscribe to Dwell+ to get everything you already love about Dwell, plus exclusive home tours, video features, how-to guides, access to the Dwell archive, and more. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Northwestern Mobile And Modular Home Sales Inc. and is located at 6910 Springhouse Rd., Call Northwestern Homes at 218-681-3435 or visit 924 3rd St W, Thief River Falls, MN 56701. Trees are renewable resources, thus the log homes do not destroy the natural environment... Scribing a Log for the perfect gapless fit. The Pacific Northwest is known for driving forward the causes of environmentalism, energy efficiency, and eco-consciousness. All of these things provide the foundation for a quality business, but perhaps the most remarkable yet overlooked qualities of Bayshore Homes is our staff’s sincere desire to SERVE our customers. My parents moved to assisted living and I am now selling the triple wide I installed in 2001. it is still in great shape and will be for many years to come. Here at Northwest Log Homes, we use logs that have their original taper, knots, character, and personality... Northwest Log Homes LLC | 250 Elk Run Drive | Rexford MT 59930 | Phone: +1 (406) 291-2818, ©2015 Northwest Log Homes, LLC - All Rights Reserved. Welcome to Northwest Log Homes. If you’re looking for a fresh, affordable approach to quality, custom-built construction, you owe it to yourself to stop in and say “hello”. Bayshore Homes proudly partners with Commodore Homes and Pennwest Homes; system-built manufacturers widely known not only for their excellence in quality and innovation, but also their loyalty and support to their network of retail builders. We purchased the biggest home they offered In 06-07. The Pacific Northwest is known for driving forward the causes of environmentalism, energy efficiency, and eco-consciousness. There were better manufactured homes but the prices were out of sight. Impresa Modular is the only nationwide builder of modular homes in the country. It will be removed from all of your collections. I have been in construction for over 50 years and know a little bit about it. You all to this day have been great to deal with.. No matter what our needs have been. Since Schult’s first home was built in 1934, the brand has stood for quality and affordability. Our base of operations is in Northwestern PA on Rt. Customize your dream home colors to see what your house could look like. Throughout the years Schult has become an icon within their industry. At Northern Superior Structural Solutions (NSSS), we want to provide you a smarter, faster and better way to get you in your new home, so you can move forward with building memories. 218-681-3435. Business Hours. "Personal Reviews" are the opinion of the poster and not of Modular Today. There were a small modular home operation serving the Pacific Northwest. Designed by architects from the Northwest, this home is usually simple in design, devoid of excessive exterior details and is made mostly of wood. Welcome to Northwest Log Homes. Compare beautiful prefab homes, view photos, take 3D Home Tours, and request pricing today. Sincerely, The McCormick family! Not only is Schult the oldest, but also one of the most respected names in the manufactured and modular housing industry. My Mother in Law Dorothy purchased and we loved the quality and the service she has received. They were using Hardy plank exterior and 6 inch walls before codes required it. Building from solid wood is convenient, healthy and efficient. There were a small modular home operation serving the Pacific Northwest. As a modular home builder, we want to be your trusted partner. I have selected a home and really like the floor plan and looks I will give a complete review when it is del and installed at my site on camano ,but so far the sale and demo model on the lot at olympic homes in mt vereron wa is great cant wait to get mine P S sale staff at olympic have been very good and the price was the best anywhere. Happy House Hunting! A modular home is not a mobile home; it is simply a home built off-site, as opposed to on-site. With over 500 homes sold throughout the Oregon coast area since 1995, we can provide the experienced expertise needed to help simplify the home buying process.