Reviewed in the United States on January 17, 2017, I bought 8 of these as a Christmas present for my spouse. Other than that, I love the size and quality of this pan. I highly recommend this sheet pan as it's the best I've found for my toaster oven...something I use often as it's usually just my husband & I. But my favorite feature: The quarter sheets fit easily in my dishwasher lined upright like plates. Clearly this bakeware is professional. My favorite pan ever -- I already had one and this is the second one I bought because I needed two. Overall very sturdy pan and I am pleased with my purchase! These trays are quite handy. When they got here I was really disappointed in two things: specifically they feel a little lighter weight than the ones I've owned in the past, and they have a sizable raised logo that stretches across about a third of the bottom of pan – which is exactly what I don't want – I don't want one more place for gunk to get stuck. Reviewed in the United States on January 11, 2017. The only drawback might be the sticky/gummy coating that is hard to get off after 2-3 years of regular, weekly use. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. We have only used them a couple times. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. My wife and I bake a lot of cookies for the holidays. I baked gingerbread cookies, and as you can see the ones baked on the Nordicwear pans cracked and I needed a spatula to scrape them off and some of the bottoms were left on the pan whereas the USA Pan cookies baked smooth and came off easily without a spatula needed. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, I have go thru a few other sheets pans looking for a sturdy one to accompany my old beat up one, Reviewed in the United States on April 27, 2018. The pan fits nicely into toaster ovens that are large enough for a 12 inch pizza, such as the Oster TSSTTVSK01, with some space on all 4 sides of the pan. It does take a bit longer to bake things, but the results are never uneven or burnt and food seems to stick much less often. This is the second pan of this type I have purchased. I was confident this would be a great purchase thanks to the many good reviews. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Proudly made in the USA by Nordic Ware. Great size, the patterned bottom helps keep things from sticking to it. Reviewed in the United States on February 15, 2018. A great pan for cooking everything from squash to sugar cookies. 00. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Remember...This is a quarter size sheet pan, Reviewed in the United States on December 10, 2019. This is all aluminum, with (allegedly) steel around the edges so it doesn't warp at high temperatures. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I thought this was a great baking sheet at first but after 4 months of using this baking sheet 1-2X/week, I now notice that when I wipe down the sheet with a paper towel, there is a noticeable layer of grey substance that is left behind (aluminum). The second pan I ordered was scratched up. With a sheet of aluminum foil on top and a light spray of cooking oil all my food has come out of the toaster oven perfectly! 2 Pack Prism Quarter Sheet ... Write Review Stacy December 9, 2019 baking sheets. I was actually looking for a smaller sheet cake pan... you know… the average 9 x 13 size. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial 3-Piece Baker's Set, Quarter Sheet and Cake Pan at Amazon.com. This is by far our favorite baking sheet. Overall really like the product! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I'm sure you can guess how it turned out. The lid is okay, it doesn't seal against the pan or snap on like I expected it to, it really just sits on top of the pan, but it can still be nice to have.